Is it over for CNN?

Is it over for CNN?

James O’Keefe Threatens To Release ‘Hundreds Of Hours’ Of Leaked Newsroom Footage Soon

huffingtonpost.com/entry/james-okeefe-leaks-newsroom-footage_us_58acb6e9e4b04a0b274dddf2?

Conservative provocateur James O’Keefe III said on Tuesday that he will soon release “hundreds of hours” of unaired footage secreted out of a major news organization.

The footage could come as early as Thursday, he told Fox News host Sean Hannity during a radio interview. The footage was provided to him, O’Keefe said, by people inside the network.

After the radio interview was recorded, HuffPost asked if O’Keefe would be releasing footage from multiple newsrooms or just one. “One corporation, multiple newsrooms,” he said.

O’Keefe wouldn’t divulge which particular network would be hit, but said it was one President Donald Trump has spent much time talking about recently. “It’s the one he’s always targeting,” O’Keefe said.

That would seem to suggest CNN.

Kek

in before it's literally nothing and all of it deceptively edited to make liberals look bad

why do people still pay attention to this fraudster?

James O’Keefe's shitty edited videos are a joke.
He hasn't been relevant for years.

this

Go suck off some more Apex, Melbourne

>That would seem to suggest CNN.
He better fucking deliver

Like asking "should i continue?" while typing out a greentext story, but in real life.
Like a toddler hovering their hand over something they've been told not to touch, but in adult form (aguably).

attention-seeking behaviour to a level that could be deemed mental illness. It's only going to get worse

oi m8 lets go war up with the emus ya cunt, straya strong with some tasty abo stew

shareblue shills

O'Keefe has zero credibility after the Acorn stunt.

>tfw a rural dumbfuck lectures me on his pc made of VB cans and goon bags

Anyone else remember the CNNanon that posted on here from the newsroom? Could be him.

Hi, Jake.

Has any of his videos ever not brought the goods? Can't tell if his negative rep is just lib propaganda groupthink.

links??

>0.02 SorosBucks™ have been deposited into your BrockWallet® we value your dedicated service to ShareBlue©

>hundreds of hours

NO

DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE WIKILEAKS DID YEARS AGO

What you do is dribble out little clips designed to pique interest and keep people wanting more. Like someone saying nigger. Then they respond saying it was taken out of context. Then you give the context which is just as damning. Then they say it was isolated. Then you post a new clip every day for three days.

You have to drag it out to keep it in the news cycle.

>years
huh

O'Keefe looks like the bastard son of Lee Harvey Oswald and Jim Parsons.

As a reminder his antifa video got 3 of the guys planning the butyric acid attack arrested :)

His first 2 election videos were actually huge.

The rest were letdowns.

CNN is dying anyways

>anyone that thinks a legitimate, convicted fraudster is a fraudster then he must be working for Soros

this is why Sup Forums is the biggest joke on Sup Forums

>4 shillposts by this ID

I was just wondering the other day why we dont get more leaked videos from liberal news rooms

>He hasn't been relevant for years.

top kek

his videos black pilled so many people on the left at a crucial time in our fight. he is forever vindicated.

>threatens

Just fucking do it. I'm sick of these cunts dangling information in front of the noses of what audiences they have. How'd that Wikileaks #vault7 shit end, again?

Based O'Keefe

THIS THIS
THIS
THIS THIS

It very easily could be NBC or ABC or CBS too.

>james o'keefe
He is the worst baiter of all time and is harder for him to build up hype after the veritas project shit
I mean yes it was usefull but he build up the release way too much

shariabloo eats poo

record well corrected

>1 post by this ID
well proxied

you are literally wolf blitzer :)

I can't wait to see the Don Lemon behind the scenes unauthorized true story

Please tweet him I can't use social media.

This was like a year ago, so no.

I can't wait until all the 100 of hours of newsroom footage reveals that liberal journalist have... *GASP* liberal... opinions!

wise user is wise

>o'keefe ever having anything

He has literally never released anything of merit. He's the boy who cried wolf. He's literally a criminal and technically a traitor. He should hang.

based

Wake me up when it actually happens. Until then all these Habbenin threads are shit.

Like I said, go eat a dick

>fraudster
Riiiight

THIS THIS THIS THIS

Is this the reason for the mass shilling today?

The antifa faggots that were conspiring to sabotage the deporaball were allegedly arrested and the low level bird dogging dipshits got fired.

There's no reason for CNN to continue existing.

maybe, but it's different now. this is cnn. people's opinions on them are very low already. just one more thing could be the killing blow. there's no need to drag this out for maximum effect. they are defenseless and injured. all we need is a coup de grace at this point

>today

Uhm, yes. Can confirm.

That's exactly what Veritas always does. They know what they're doing.

O'Keefe is an independent journalist warrior. He gets the deep state pedo elitists shaking in their boots, and I don't know how such a skinny little white boi carries balls as big as his around.

Bless O'Keefe. People complain about him always teasing his next videos for too long, but the teasing is exactly what gets under the skin of the DC pedo elite, and I thank him for it.

I am city dwelling
I live in luxury
You are a faggot

Naw, theyre trying to form opinions on Milo

They call it consensus building. Their contract will be over soon enough.

>defending a convicted felon

Riiiight

Didn't the recent insider post insinuate a huge news story was going to drop later this week?

Draw it out for Maximum impact. Let them suffer through it the same way they drag Trumps name through the mud.

fucking hell I'm so fearful of his life, jesus, for the love of god becareful

This is worthy of a bump. James and his network has done amazing things for the movement and this will be devastating. I hope this happens and he keeps infiltrating further and further into the establishment. I also hope Trump picks this up when it happens because it'll be YUGE to throw in the blue pills face.

If I hadn't experienced the utter disinformation effort during the election on Sup Forums then I would have considered those replies.

So many here have experienced the demoralising effects of disinformation and its power to lead one to the black pill.

Those here during the meme war know and the true veterans of Sup Forums guided us to evade CTR. Now we see for ourselves the Jewish tricks being played upon us every day.

Shariablue is going to need more millions.

remember when he built up the videos during the election that were going to DESTROY Hillary and they ended up being literally nothing? yeah fuck this guy. He should deliver or STFU

But thats the mistake wikileaks did make
They had a treasure trove of info that was apparently extremely damaging (not talking about clinton here, talking like a decade ago) and chose to drip feed it so that it was "palatable" but all it did was desensitise the audience to all the corruption

if it comes out as one big hit, they can't damage control it away because there are too many angles at play

Holy fuck, the kike-puppet shills are out in full force today.

Sweet Jesus she was perfect.

Not to mention the disruption groups he dismantled during the primary/hillary paid protesting and even as recently as dj20 planning to use chemical weapons inside the deploravall

Sup Forums is Sup Forums bub, cry more.

kek and we shitpost for free. Hahahahahahah

Yes. Plus the ANTIFA vid was very very effective

>he thinks shareblue gives a shit about Sup Forums

Doesn't matter what it is.

>)
fucking r the donald and newfags keep bumping shill and bait threads it's so easy to spot them but why do they reply to them

no. it won't be effective in this case. people will just get tired of hearing about cnn

I really appreciate that Satan, thank you.
I feel like an old Sup Forums legend again.

Don't call me a shill you little turd. You give me one piece of information that this little cunt released that was anywhere near as damning as he hyped it to be.

The motherfucker's initial claim to fame was a total fucking fraud. So don't you shill me, you nigger licker.

>7 shill attempts by this ID

>literally nothing
keep telling yourself that

This is ... shillarious

So shills just call non-shills shills now, I guess

Protection for O'Keefe

>2 shill attempts by this ID

BASED O'KEEFE

SLAY THE BEAST THAT IS THE MSM

He's right. The last videos this guy released were so heavily edited i didn't trust them at all

hahahaha god this is just pathetic now

people got arrested from those video you dumb shareblue shill

$0.02 has been deposited in your account.

kys

Get a job, James.

>8 shill attempts by this ID

CNN is still swimming in communist infiltrator money and connections. You have to keep hacking away even when they seem dead.

No, 15 minute videos with weird editing DON'T WORK. They just look fake and staged. What you need is a snappy intro, a good 20-30 second clip of them doing something ridiculous, then some commentary, then repeat the offensive part, no more than 5 seconds, at least two more times, then end the video with the CNN logo.

>3 shills attempts by this ID

In all of your shitposts you don't bring up a single argument. Please at least try to explain why o keefe is a liar as opposed to shitposting about him on an anime inspired image board

You can't even greentext correctly. Pretty obvious you're a stranger here.

>15 minute videos with weird editing DON'T WORK. They just look fake and staged. What you need is a snappy intro, a good 20-30 second clip of them doing something ridiculous, then some commentary, then repeat the offensive part, no more than 5 seconds, at least two more times, then end the video with the CNN logo.

this

Delete this!!!

hahah McMuffin BTFO