Then the Trump tweets just before the Rinkeby riots

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=reg_sJ-La7c

Then based Sup Forumsacks translating this video

>Multiculturalism in Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps

AND NOW IN THE NEWS:

Peter "too tired to give a shit about censorship" Springare is going mainstream, despite media trying to slander him and him being investigated for "hatespeech".

He appeared on state tv talking to Leif GW, a well known and popular criminologist, who agreed with him that foreigners are overrepresented in the crime stats. He also talked about how media and higher ups in the police tries to shut down talk about this!

>Clip (in swedish): youtube.com/watch?v=70j4M6W2T6M

He is the cop that decided to make a facebook post telling Sweden the ethnicities of the criminals that he deals with every day. Deeply triggering the politically correct, but gaining the support of thousands. His facebook support group had like 170k members last I checked. He got sent huge amounts of flowers and support. Other police have come out and confirmed what he's saying.

> twitter.com/pspringare
You can check out his twitter which will also have links to facebook posts. Use google translate if you for some reason have not learned swedish yet.

Trending on and off on twitter: twitter.com/search?q=Springare&src=tren

Other urls found in this thread:

proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump will legit make Sweden great again

You cunts better be grateful I swear if I see one more swedecuck post.

SD over 30% in 2018?

I'm put shekels on that t b h.

Swedes will fix the problems caused by the older generations (mainly the boomers) and the Jew.

But Trump is helping. It's great.

"Fucking Swedes,Sweden is behind all wars in the world'' Mel Gibson

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

>putting

THIS IS BIG

Springare said on state tv, in a popular show that immigrants are overrepresented in crime stats and it's a something of a taboo to talk about this in Sweden!

And he got support from GW which a very popular figure in Sweden

I wish this was in english because it'd be easier to involve you guys

But you use google translate, r-right?

cant even watch it. blocked here

works for me fyi

ofc, not in sweden so

proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

unblock

Nothing to see here goyim just keep walking...

So sweden is now censoring videos that show how shitty it is in sweden? They are going full Orwellian

>>Multiculturalism in Sweden
>youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps
WTF

>even Sweden is waking up

Why is my horrible fucking cuck country the only one without a burgeoning right-wing movement??!!! Literally worse than Sweden.

Anybody got a "Trump was right" (about sweden) image?

Thanks!

BEST TIMELINE

God speed Sweden

MAKE SWEDEN SWEDISH AGAIN

Because Harper was a fucking retard and spoiled it for everyone else

neeeekeri tapan sut heneekekerrrerii perkerklr ele snaatnanatn huroa anvptapatnpt sustu pehahssatnatnt nhehehahsnsaaatt sututrpaaas poerkelel e taaassatnn thuora thnäint nton topanaaanpööphtputpöö leppeprklkt jeöaf saasgtht an snuht suhebneeerkeiri tn sissuooellet omust apaskaa kpäää perkelle ssataatn a houra n aamaan sotslelln aoslet akkelel jmaalmatlaauuta amperkel so ukun jkuolenet saaatan kunhan nään us tusut tasawsaaantanann phuoerna anamaaama

Google translate can't even touch this.

huora tapa ittes perkele löytyykö nyt saatanna jenkki hojmoe pipikaoipioka perkele

>whore ittes way the devil can now be found not let you get yanked hojmoe pipikaoipioka devil
Calm down finngolian

>youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
Pewd is a really nigga. He needs to take that money he has and partner with Hiro keep Sup Forums on the up and up.

This is now an anti-swedistan meme thread.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
>neo nazi groups have been praising me for making these jokes.

What if all the recent Pew threads calling him redpilled were just the media trying to generate a foundation for "the story" to discredit him....

>Trump says something
>everyone goes apeshit
>awareness for the issue rises
>shit becomes undeniable
Best timeline.