Saudi Arabia praises Trump, warms up towards Israel

>In apparent agreement with the Israelis, Saudi Arabia’sforeign minister accused Iran of being the primary supporter of global terrorism.
“Iran remains the single main sponsor of terrorism in the world,” Adel al-Jubeir declared in an address to the Munich Security Conference on Sunday. “It’s determined to upend the order in Middle East, and until and unless Iran changes its behavior it would be very difficult to deal with a country like this.”
>Al-Jubeir addedthat he was “very optimistic about the Trump administration,” which had recently put “Iran on notice.”
“We look forward to working with the Trump administration on all issues,” al-Jubeirsaid.“I believe progress can be made in the Arab Israel conflict, if there is a will to do so,. We know what the settlement looks like, if there is just the political will to do so. And my country stands ready with other Arab countries to work to see how we can promote that.”
>“The biggest and most brutal and sophisticated terror organization in the world is the Iranian Revolutionary Guard,” Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Libermanstated, notingthe common ground between Israel and its Sunni Arab neighbors regarding Iran’s aggression.
“For the first time since 1948, to the moderate Arab world, the Sunni world, the biggest threat for them is not Israel, not Zionists and not Jews, but Iran and Iranian proxies,” Liberman declared
Iran is based as fuck triggering the kikes and Sandniggers so much they're working together out in the open now
worldisraelnews.com/saudi-minister-biggest-threat-is-not-israel-but-iran/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katerina_Tikhonova
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirill_Shamalov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, Sheba and Dedan are falling into place

SA, Israel, and USA all kinda hate each other, but none of them like Iran.
Sometimes I worry that if Iran falls, we'll have nothing to get along about.

top kek like it isnt saudi which is the worst supporter

>saudi arabia larping as gud bois yet again
nothing to see here folks

>Trump brings peace to the middle East
Watch how soon the twitterlibs become warhawks

Finally, world peace is here.

saudi arabia has always been jewish and trump now exposed this.

Iran is shitty theocracy killing mainly their political diaspora and funding commies like KGB did,but Sauds are purest form of vile corrupt shitty goatfuckery and main funder of sunni crazies and their mosques,protests,propaganda,migration and weapons.

Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the U.S. are in the weirdest alliance ever and it's all because of mutual disdain for Iran

It's not really peace, it's more coalition building to finally address the MENA's very own mini cold war.

Fucking Saved

Why all the hate on S.A.? I posted this in a thread last night, they are the most valuable ally of America and each country has a lot to offer each other.

>We buy their all their oil, sell them high tech military equipment sandnigger countries can only dream of, harass Iran for them and ignore the fact that they sponsor terrorism instead of using it as an excuse to liberate their oil

>they buy our debt, invest their oil money in our markets, prop up the petrodollar, let us build bases on their soil, and pretend not to sponsor terrorism

I for one am grateful for our Saudi allies and if we have to give them Isreal to make them happy so be it. At least they hold up the other end of their alliance and offer things of value.

Pottery

they literally are the source of the wahhabi cancer tho

.. Somehow I feel like Iran & Russia are team good. and Saudis & Israel are team rapist, terror, backstab

Everything Sup Forums hates about Islam comes from them.

Ottoman Islam was pretty relaxed -- the Ottomans kept invading Europe out of greed, not freakish ideology.

Reminder that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has cursed Saudi hypocrites and praised Yemenis, meaning no matter what Saudis do or who they ally with, they will lose to the Houthis.This isnt a proxy war, this is an apocalyptic holy war between people of faith and wisdom and the Devil's horn. Something this egghead cant understand.

>When Mohammed wanted to annex Yemen, he sent his cousin Ali (AS) alone and the Yemenis converted to Islam without war, giving them a lofty position from the start; they never waged war against the Prophet and entered peacefully into Islam
>It is narrated that Prophet said of the Yemenites "The people of Yemen are extremely gentle and soft-hearted. Belief (iman) is that of the Yemenis and wisdom (hikma) is that of the Yemenis. Pride and haughtiness are the characters of the owners of camels, and calmness and solemnity are the qualities of the owners of sheep."
>It is narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: “They are tender-hearted and more delicate of soul. The capacity to understand (fiqh) is of the Yemenis and wisdom is that of the Yemenis"
>It was mentioned in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) that the people of Najd (modern-day KSA) were the best of people, but the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) was quick to reject this notion saying that this was wrong; rather, the people of Yemen were the best amongst people. This Hadith reminds us of another narration recorded by Imam al-Bukhari and others wherein the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: “O Allah! Give us Baraka (blessings)in our Sham (Modern-day Syria) O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” and he said: “O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Sham, O Allah! Give us Baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” that he said on the third occasion: “In that place (najd) are earthquakes and seditions, and in that place shall rise the devil’s horn.” (See: Sahih al-Bukhari, no: 990)

30 days in and Trump delivers peace in the middle east

Oh I don't know.
They fund ISIS, they fund Al Qaeda, they bankrolled Clinton's campaign, they fund radical mosques in the West, a Saudi prince now owns most of twitter and miraculously ISIS accounts stay up, while right-wing accounts get deleted. 9/11 was done by the Saudis, they invest a lot of money into Western journalistic thinktanks. Mecca, the capital of SA is the centre of global Islam. Nothing to see here folks

So you don't like them because you're racist?

Who the fuck shills for Saudis SIDF?

>Iran of being the primary supporter of global terrorism.
the lack of self awareness is astounding.

Saudi Arabia has never been at war with Israel. They have a weird relationship, they dislike them because they dislike Jews, but they recognize Israel's usefulness in helping overthrow secular Middle Eastern governments.

That's about right.

Kinda getting worried here, however, unless Trump demands Assad step down I'm entirely sure what to think.

Why do they fund ISIS and radical Islam?

Seems like a waste of money, they are in position to be one of the most powerful countries in the world.

>Sup Forums will continue to support the kike Trump even though he wants to go to war with Iran for Saudi Arabia and Iran

That's kind of an odd thing to say. For some reason, I seem to remember that mist of the 9/11 attackers seemed to be Saudi Arabians, not Iranians. Also most terror happenings are done by fundamentalist Sunni Moslems, not Shia ones. And the last time I checked, Saudi Arabia was the ultimate base of Sunni fundamentalism.

Am I confused here??

idk the more I read about KSA the more it seems like they've got the right idea, we should be more like them tbqh

Yes you're confused because you forgot that Trump is a cryptokike who wants to go to war for Israel

Trump suck Saudi and Israeli cock wow what a surprise

He looks like McMuffin LOL

9/11 was military planes.

Right after Iran strikes oil

The timing

Trump + Saudis + Israel will go after Iran.

bad guys uniting against the only non-cuck'd country

israel and saudi are the us and canada of the middle east.

they may bantz but they are bff. and those pieces of shit did 9/11 holding hands as americans bled and died.

If we go to war with Iran the presidency is just an illusion.

quit saying we are in alliance. our government was stolen by the jews.

look at how these 'republicans' cant get rid of obamacare. america is full of traitors, spys, and monsters.

its time to clean house.

israel and saudis are aligning to create a new OPEC if you are wondering on why they are aligned. the previous OPEC has fallen apart due to saudis taking the lion share.

>worldisraelnews.com

Don't trust these generic name combination domains.

Saudi and Israel are in bed but Saudi would never be so public about it.

not if you destroy the narrative. if the general public sees that saudi and israel are way to chummy, etc. then a real meme war begins.

this war will save us from never ending war and the death of the Republic.

No shit. Israel and SA were colluding to depose Assad to get that pipeline built through Syria and probably colluded to do 9/11.

>Russia

Putin's daughter is married to a jew.

Putin is not going to save the day.

Pic related. It's Putin's son-in-law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katerina_Tikhonova

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirill_Shamalov

Saudi royal family are Dönmeh, crypto Jews who pretended to convert to Islam

Reminder that this is /pol and nobody gives a fuck about what muhammed babbled about

They literally married into wahhab's family.

>SA, Israel, and USA all kinda hate each other
Geopolitics and Empire aren't friendships m8. They're strategic alliances. Learn some realpolitik.

What is china.