Crime rates in Sweden have been static for years

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/closer-look-killing-fields-sweden

Don't believe fascists. Immigration doesn't increase crime rates.

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/trump-right-on-sweden-media-wrong/news-story/051cd9219356011035dd3cd98b767011?nk=00d4d7674c5478506f48cd956ac9cff2-1487723393
bra.se/bra/nytt-fran-bra/arkiv/nyheter/2017-01-12-anmalda-brott-2016---preliminar-statistik.html
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/statistik/utsatta-omraden/malmo.html
bra.se/download/18.31d7fffa1504bbffea086b7a/1449670735846/2015_24_Det dödliga våldet.pdf
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>don't arrest any criminal migrants
>oh look the crime rates havent increased

>tfw im a evil fascist ruining europe with my lies about inocent refugees

can you provide sources for your claims

>swedenial

(((Motherjones))) are rest of liberal media loves Sweden because it's so ucked they want other countries to be more like Sweden.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

THIS IS SWEDEN

Look it up,if this does not scare you then...

are the statistics in the article "liberal" aswell?

>So that leaves us with the recent gang wars, which have caused an uptick in murders over just the past couple of years.

>ctrl + f: rape
>0 results

>Immigrants are over-represented in Sweden's crime statistics. In a study by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention in 1997–2001, 25% of the almost 1,520,000 offences were found to be committed by people born abroad and almost 20% were committed by Swedish born people of foreign background. In the study, immigrants were found to be four times more likely to be investigated for lethal violence and robbery than ethnic Swedes. In addition, immigrants were three times more likely to be investigated for violent assault, and five times more likely to be investigated for sex crimes. Those from North Africa and Western Asia were overrepresented.[44][45] Migrants have been associated with a series of highly publicized crimes, including the 2016 Sweden asylum center stabbing, and the 2015 Ikea stabbing attack.[46]

The thing that bothers me most about Trump is he seems to be able to see into the future:

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/trump-right-on-sweden-media-wrong/news-story/051cd9219356011035dd3cd98b767011?nk=00d4d7674c5478506f48cd956ac9cff2-1487723393

You should probably leave Poland if you hate closed borders.

Wrong.

Preliminary 2016 stats:
bra.se/bra/nytt-fran-bra/arkiv/nyheter/2017-01-12-anmalda-brott-2016---preliminar-statistik.html

>In 2016, more than 275 000 reported crimes against the person (Chapter 3-7. Penal Code), which is 17 500 (+7 percent) more crimes than the 2015 assault offenses increased by 4 per cent to 88 000 crimes. Assault against man over 18 years rose 1 percent, and abuse against children 0-17 years increased by 14 percent. The number of reported assaults against women over 18 years were basically unchanged from the previous year.

>Reported offenses of gross violations of women increased by 2 percent to 1,870 crimes reported in 2016, and gross violation of integrity increased by 11 percent to 1 680 reported crimes.

>The number of reported rapes increased by 13 percent to 6560 crime, while the reported crimes of sexual coercion and exploitation decreased 1 percent to 1 240. The number of reported crimes of sexual assault increased by 20 per cent to 10 500 crimes. • Notified assault increased by 5 per cent to 54 200 crimes, while notified molestation fell 2 percent to 55,400 crimes.

And I should believe you b/c?

>motherjones

nice source faggot

>are the statistics in the article "liberal" aswell?

You do know that Sweden is actively trying to hide their statistic regarding anything remotely connected to refugees, right?

The "statistics" in the article, which are default format graphs made in Excel, are unsourced, unverified and literally looks like they were made specifically for the article as a part of a high school homework assignment.

Mother Jones is an extremely left-centered website that publishes nothing but bias. It's a joke that you linked it, it's like linking Salon for race studies.

Can you stop being a faggot?

>Poland
>closed borders

Nigga taking info from mother jones is retarded

On my phone look up Code 291.

>The "statistics" in the article, which are default format graphs made in Excel, are unsourced
>unsourced
lol

bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/statistik/utsatta-omraden/malmo.html
bra.se/download/18.31d7fffa1504bbffea086b7a/1449670735846/2015_24_Det dödliga våldet.pdf

Why do you lie?

>implying I believe any of the bullshit posted here

please don't worry about the Swedicide. It is a peaceful process

Or maybe they are just covering it up?

Pic very fucking related.

Can you spot the difference?
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html

They been static for 15 years, since Sweden has highest rape rates and highest theft rates on the planet for 15 years.
>picture related UN report

Sweden has the highest rape rates on planet.