Why pol loves term "Drumpf" so much? I've noticed that even pro-Trump supporters use this term...

Why pol loves term "Drumpf" so much? I've noticed that even pro-Trump supporters use this term. But I've never seen a liberal who uses this term. So what is it about this term that pol loves so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aww, did the widdle blumfpywumpfykin get blumfed again?

I S T H A T E L S A J E A N

Fuck off retard

D R U M P F E D

Sup Forums cherishes being insulted and then turning those labels against those who threw them.

DRAMPFT BFOT!!!!!11

Of course

Else is such a goddess. I fap furiously to her.

Druhmfpht btfo!

so empowering.

I use it despite being a Trump supporter because it sounds hilarious. You gotta make fun of the guy sometimes and half the joke is that leftists really think that the name "Drumpf" offends us

She's a coalburner bro

Drumpf was played out within a week of it's conception.

Only parrots use it.

His name is LITERALLY Drumpf! SLAMMED! BLASTED! DRUMPF! HA HA HA. LITERALLY. UGH.

its just really fucking funny how John Oliver and his writers honestly thought that would be a huge insult against him

>Conservatives can make fun of themselves (who would have thought)
>Others like Trump exactly because he is an idiot. The "some men just want to see the world burn" club for example

shit...... are DRUMPFKINS btfo?

hahahahaha get it because his last name was originally DRUMPF ands it sounds similar to PUMPKIN so his supporters are DRUMPFKINZ xdddddddDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH xahahahash HAHAHAAhahahAHAHaha HA i'm PRACTICALLZY FALLING OUT OF my CHAIR

Stupid fucking Quompfkins! We got you there!

it is literally a shill identifier

It's a pet name. Like cutey or hotty

>all the clueless retards in this thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump

Qwumpf BTFOOO

Drumpflumpfrumpflstilskins BTFO

Because trump shills here false flag their own board in order to create the illusion of "shilling actors" taking an interest in Sup Forums or any other websites

Since they're posing as retarded leftists they annoy the hell out of neutral, undecided people and turn them into trumpfags, they also radicalize trumpfags further

It's another strategy they stole from the kike playbook, little do they realize they're shilling for kikes who control trump directly

>Quads speaks
Aye but the most important thing to Trump is his name (which is his brand) and legacy. I am surprised he hadn't talked shit about John Oliver like he did SNL

Everyone knew this. It's just that John Oliver is a fucking faggot and everyone is mocking him

>implying we dont control the kikes controlling flumpf

Thank you.

wtf I hate Drumpf now

Pathetic.

NOGALD GRUMKPH!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! RAARDRID HRUMPF!! INGRID SSDTEUMRPF!!!!! STOMPGRETS BTFO'DDD!!!!! LITERALLY!!!! OMFG!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! DUMLORD DRANKF!!

> But i've never seen a liberal who uses this term.
Try it on Tumblr. Or the liberal Twittersphere. It's filled with stupid liberals parroting the "Drumpf" label like dumb little children whenever they feel the need to say something negative about Trump or his Supporters.

But well... if you haven't seen a liberal using that term yet, i would keep staying in whatever circls you reside in. You will be better off that way.

what?

DONALD DRUMPF IS SO RACIST AND STUPID HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIS WIFE IS AN IMMIGRANT

Drumpfuhrer