Uhhhhhh

So this is an example used in an assignment for my college rhetoric class. Really changed by mind about gender equality. How on earth can you sexist bigots defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/epa.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf? I hate men now. But in all seriousness, we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

I also like seeing the "Most CEOs are men" argument. It always puts a smile on my face.

>It always puts a smile on my face
wtf is your problem you bigot? Pay debts now and admit your gender privilege.

Wow this really made me think. In all honesty, only rural and suburban retards would argue against this.

Equality of opportunity isn't the same as equality of outcome. Fucken drongo's

They didn't even mention how white men are LITERALLY always in a position of power. If this isn't institutional sexism I don't know what is.

This distinction is sexist as fuck lmao

>wage gap meme
>2017

>How on earth can you sexist bigots defend this?

Well I personally prefer a smug sense of superiority presented in a condescending manner.

wage gap is not the same as an earnings gap

AND HOW IS THAT? Did you not even read the article? Women make .88 to the dollar in comparison to men.

not sure if troll, but the long story made short: men work harder and more dangerous jobs, and more often.

the (((statistics))) provided include everyone in a company, from the mailroom to the ceo. it skews the numbers

believe it or not, it is very, very illegal to pay a woman less for the same work a man does. if you really could pay a woman 77 cent on the dollar, it would be near impossible for a man to get a job as everyone would hire women to save on labor

Gonna be honest, former femanon here. It's fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>men work harder and more dangerous jobs
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY THERE ARENT WOMEN POLICE OFFICERS AND FIREFIGHTERS. BECAUSE BIGOTS LIKE YOU DISCOURAGE THEM.

>believe it or not, it is very, very illegal to pay a woman less for the same work a man does
source

>former femanon here

This thread sucks you people are trying to hard to provoke replies.

Fuck it I'll try too hard with you and see what happens.

Don't call me out like that user.

I mean I wasn't being specific or anything you insecure cunt.

The word EARN is mysteriously absent. I hope your college class material isn't insinuating that employers routinely pay female employees 77¢ for every dollar they pay male employees for the exact same job? There are laws against that.

Hey Ben. Vacationing in Australia?

>still believes in wage gap in current year

Can you use the essay to challenge the very idea of gender equality? It sounds like something you could have a lot of fun with.

Regardless, we are not a communist hell hole. equality of opportunity is not the same as equality of outcome.

I heard people there get debts for life for going to university, and you dont even have standards, i would resign that class if possível, if not change course (has i did, and went to a better one to).
You are there to learn, not to be indoctrinated by studies. YOU should be the ones making and analisng the studies instead of an mere interpretative class.
Goodnight.

We also coddle women when it comes to dating, workplace equality, divorce law, and general etiquette. If we still shelter most women from the harder things to cope with in day to day life how should they be seen as good judges of character?

Even supposing that the wage gap is real what does it matter if their partners still buy the overwhelming majority of things for them?

If they can't distinguish the unwritten benefits that come with being a woman in today's society why in god's name should we put them in positions of legal power to tilt the scales even more?

Life as we know it is inherently unfair for everyone, as we all get certain advantages and setbacks. Overall being a Woman in a first world nation is pretty amazing, provided you take care of your appearance.

They don't want equality, they instead seek supremacy, and in our lifetime they may receive it if everyone is too cucked to stop them

Equallity does not mean EVERYTHING has to be 50/50. It just means women can now do these things IF THEY WISH. If they dont why force them?

eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/epa.cfm

i remember when critical thinking used to be a thing, but now its a joke cuz college is a joke

>Women constitute about 51% of the population, but they hold only 17% of the seats in congress
This reminds me of the "why aren't there more women in STEM?" meme. It's so stupid that it's hard to argue. There aren't more women in STEM because college girls choose major like sociology and women's studies. Why? According to lefties it's because girls are shamed or told they can't do science it from a young age, which is complete bullshit in my experience growing up (born 1991).

So are women shamed from politics too? Or is this person's point that no one wants to be governed by a woman?

Also what's your best argument or statistic you use to disprove the wage gap? I usually just point out that more college educated men work in high paying jobs in the STEM, or business fields, while college educated women mainly stick to nursing, teaching, social worker etc. And among non college grads, many men learn to work a trade skill which can pay well after a few years, while women who don't go to college usually work as a server or some other dead end job making nothing. I haven't even bothered to look up stats on this, every girl i've ever debated on this has no response to my completely anecdotal bullshit.

>majoring in fucking humanities

Delete this thread and jump off a bridge.