Doing a essay on the bias reporting of Donald Trumps Election...

Doing a essay on the bias reporting of Donald Trumps Election. What sources do you have pointing out the overtly negative bias that existed in main stream media. If any media theorist here, I will be using the cultivation theory, along with ritual communication, and the propaganda model, with transmission model to analysis it. Thanks for your help!

Surprisingly or not all the sources I looked at on the front page of google had the guts to say there was no bias and if there was one it was against clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha holy shit this is like when annoying stoners write essays about legalization but for Sup Forums

2/?

3/?

prepare for your teacher to fail you for not posting (((peer reviewed))) sources which is literally just a convenient cop-out for liberals to deny your sources because every main source does not tote the same message

Your the best user :3 thanks for the help.
Yea It's a bit of a risk, but I go to a (((liberal arts))) university and getting at media studies degree which I can't imagine will get me very far, so might as well have fun with it.

4/?

I feel like a lot of editors must feel like they shot themselves in the foot when they didn't vet these headlines.

"Hacking" the election is, in fact, impossible. The classical definition.

Putin and the FSB absolutely socially engineered the election though.

You will experience the blessing of pepe in the near future due to your karmic influences on my essay! :3

I don't know about the whole social engineering meme. Like I'm sure they had influence in wikileaks findings and shit but to go as far as to energier the american people I don't believe it. People were just pissed off.

5/?

I'm going to be honest give me some of the stranger ones and ill attempt to argue them. I'll post results.

6/?

7/?

8/?

>900,000 social media profiles from operatives in the US alone
>Cyber bear footprints all over Wikileaks
>Year 1 kompromat
>Manafort-Ukraine dossier

No, comrade user, no social engineering at all.

9/?

10/?

fucking lit......

>Doing a essay on the bias reporting of Donald Trumps Election
Congrats on failing and being expelled.

think that's all i got. GL OP, hopefully someone else can help you further

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

note that this is Election Day coverage

OP u have helped me more then enough I'm gracious may you have a wonderful day with wonderful adventures!

>CNN reporting was very skewed
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
>the daily show and last week tonightshows types were all doing their best to shill for Clinton
Just take a screenshot of their chanel
>/r/politics was insanely bipartisan, front page existed of only Vox, Salon and Washington Post articles for 8 months or more
They have like 10m subscribers so it's probably important that you touch the subject.
>reddit /r/politics mods were compromised
I'm pretty sure you can find proof quickly that all the mods on /r/politics got replaced by very new accounts

Also look up proof about CTR, obviously.

thanks will do