THE WALL (1990)

Is everyone aware of this comic from 27 fucking years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavymetal.com/news/president-elect-donald-trump-as-foretold-in-a-1990-heavy-metal-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=ckvDo2JHB7o
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=sQEqducB7z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/12

3/12

5/12

C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER

haha

6/12

My father used to work in those buildings owned by Trump and Helmsley, said everyone from the families was very nice, except Leona, she was a legendary cunt

7/12

>New York
>Wall

yeah , this comic was before 9/11 for sure.

g'dammit i kek'd hard

Oh cool photoshop thread.

I've never seen comics with such plain text.

Sage

8/12

>Mike Tyson is on his side
>Gave him a hat
>Persuaded angry disillusioned people to join his cause with hats

Go jerk off to your underage anime whores, nigger

It's literally from Heavy Metal 14th July issue 1990

Check it yourself. 1990!!

9/12

FREE HAT!
FREE HAT!
FREE HAT!
FREE HAT!

it's real, this author was truly a sage. Trump, a populist and wall-builder, gained support from the common man and gave them hats to show their support.

10/12

Nobody finding this meme magical at all? It's crazy!

What do you mean check it for you. This is a direct rip off the comic.

11/12

I hope it's a wall

Hundred bucks its a wall

You lose.

12/12

>Dump Trump
>(((Hand rubbing cockroach)))

sauce?

No and I don't want to be.

80's and 90's satire sucks anyway.

So this is about Trump making the wall real, the elites betrays him, so he ally with mexico to shut USA down? That's KEK's will?

Heavy Metal July 14th 1990 issue

ok I googled it. its true.
took me a second.

What. the. fuck.

This is simpsons level predictive programming

>Giger
>Daniel Torres
>Rick Geary

I miss being bluepilled.

ITT: people too young to know about Pink Floyd. Oy vey.

>DAT Tyson

holy shit wat

No.

And it looks like typical commie retardation.

this is bizzare and memetical

btfo

> guardians
> mar-a-lago
> trump giving out hats

This is from 1990 my ass. Elaborate forgery.

>Guardian Demons
>With hats

Who could that be?

Trump probably read this comic. Might have given him a few ideas.

It's real guys

heavymetal.com/news/president-elect-donald-trump-as-foretold-in-a-1990-heavy-metal-story/

REALLY

MAKES

YOU

THINK

>have a hat

top MAGA

6 seconds on Google would show you it isn't.

>spikes on the top instead of barbed wire

not a bad idea

>wall them in

You win

It's real. Hand in your tinfoil hat and KYS

look up curtis sliwa

That is incredible!!!

looks like some commie that can't draw decided to make a comic where he misrepresents Trump, while trump was creating jobs and revitalizing areas of NYC. Truly a trailblazer

cry more bitch nigga

sage

It's pretty cool how many things match up with the present though regardless of its shitty intent

i don't think this is authentic. the issue is available at their online store for 4 bucks. if it was real it would go for much more. someone is larping trying to jew you goyims for few shekels.

Digital comics are cheap. It's a 27 year old obscure niche comic book dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

SHADILAY

That fuckin smart talkin bug reminds me of someone

>published july 1990
ok

>It's pretty cool how many things match up with the present

You mean the concept of a wall?

Yeah, really joggles your boggles.

>1990

Trump's entourage probably handed this out to him back then and it gave him a few ideas. Given how narcissistic he is, it wouldn't surprise me.

It's certainly possible that's where he got the hat idea.

I don't see any similarities between a wall separating poor Americans from rich Americans and building a wall between two countries where a fence already exists. Mexicans aren't Americans. Mexicans coming to America illegally doesn't make them Americans. They need to go back, and they need to be prevented from coming back.

>>

That trump specifically built a fucking wall, and got people to rally around him, he got the angry and dissilussioned. With fucking hats. Mike Tyson was on his side.

Anarchists fought it, used the term "Dump Trump".

It actually does make you think tbpqh m8y

Do you seriously think all white people are rich and wont resort to crime?

Do you seriously think crime would not significantly decrease in a homogeneous white society?

You should probably learn to understand English if you are going to have conversations with people in English.

Do you seriously think there's little crime in conservative capitalist dick sucking white nations like the eastern Europe?

Yah man look at West Virginia. Full off poor white folk shooting robbing killing each oth- oh wait

You should probably learn how context work and stop reading things at face value next time, you fuckin blind as all hell Trumpcuck.

>tfw you own dozens of issues of HM, including #1, but are missing this one

Slavs aren't white.

No, this shit is 100% real, saw it months before the election was freaky then too.

Try going on a date.

How did we ever not know about Jewroach? I mean, our spirits know but our minds, man, how did it escape our minds???

Jewroach. That has to become a thing now for sure.

uh what the fuck. there's some legit fucking time travel fuckery going on here.

Kek, be careful. You might break his conditioning.

>leaf
A dog doesn't count, you know.

Bit late to post this, but while we're posting SPOOKY stuff, a Western from the 1950s featuring a conman named Trump who promised a town to build a wall that would save them.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQEqducB7z4

You collect these, holy shit how old are you faggot?
I only know old timers that collect HM like really old, 40++

Ok, well here's a lesson in English. Mexican isn't a race. It's a nationality. It doesn't matter what race they are, and it's not like they have to go to USA. There are plenty of Mexicans staying in Mexico. The ones who illegally immigrate to the USA are called criminals. Is it wrong to have a burglar alarm? Is it wrong to have video cameras at a store? Is it wrong to have metal detectors at an airport? Is it wrong to lock your door at night or when you leave home? If you said no to these, why is it wrong to build a wall to keep criminals out of a country? Don't say they aren't criminals either, because as soon as they cross that boarder illegally, they have comitted a crime.

I like HM for the tiddies and the amazing scifi art.

But damn is a lot of it pretentious arty farty shit. Especially the current stuff under Grant Morrison.

fuck you mike. why dont you kill yourself already?

>securing your borders is now the same as walling off poverty within your own country

How long until you build some unguarded, toll-free bridges across the English Channel?

I'm married and have a son. How about you, leaf?

pretty spoopy

You don't have to date a dog before you go to bed with it, silly.

that had nothing to do with what the leaf said.
just kill yourself already maldraw

Me, too, actually.

Stop oppressing me while I count your money.

-Jewroach

dude what's more likely? Time travel or Trump read the comic and drew inspiration from it?

>all that bitchboy Trumpcuck triggering
Dont fucking parrot to me what you no life trumpcuck fucks tell yourselves everyday.
blind peon dumbfuckers

Oh wait its only one Trumpcuck dumbfucker.
Probably one of those suicidal anime fucks that's gonna be hangin from the cielin anytime soon cos his waifu aint real.

You don't get a world government by accident. It takes years of planning and fruition. You were all played.

I didn't even know Morrison was the current editor until five minutes ago. He's about as pretentious as capeshit writers get, so I'm not surprised if HM is worse than usual under him.

For its legendary status, the magazine hasn't produced a memorable ongoing strip since the 90's at least. If they made a new movie in the style of the 1981 film, I have no idea what stories they would use.

Jewroach does not approve of this message.

-Jewroach