Donald Trump is my hero

This is the best fucking timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

bl.uk/20th-century-literature/articles/nineteen-eighty-four-and-the-politics-of-dystopia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Timeline where Hitler lost

Worst timeline

where is this

Books-A-Million at my local mall.

>implying the timeline where Germany won WWI and extended the Kaiserreich across the entirety of Europe and eventually the world isn't the greatest timeline of all

>1984
>Fahrenheit 451
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAH
*breaths in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAH

where's Mein Kampf?

In our hearts.

book stores still exist?

>i live in niggerville

Why are leftists so confused about where they are in the political spectrum?

There are book stores in America?

Looks like a gift store with some printed products

A third of it is pop culture shit like T-shirts and figures. A third of it is manga and anime. And the rest of it is books.

they smell like coffee. you go there to be seen at a book store

Book stores in niggerville are awesome. They are black people repellent.

they are completely insane

I realized how batshit insane they were and jumped of that train a long time ago

I can't even wrap my head around how delusional you have to be to think Trump is going to bring about 1984 when your side controls the mainstream media, pop culture, and social media with an iron grip and is engaged in continuous suppression of your political enemies speech

are shitlibs just not aware that 20% of the twitter accounts I follow get banned every month for having the wrong opinon, faceberg is suppressing so much speech it would make Mao blush, every single TV station besides fox (sometimes) is shitting on Trump 24/7

>1984
>Fahrenheit 451

They really are in their own world aren't they

what are some redpilled literature that you would suggest?

>be spic
>Go to bookstore in bad part of town
>meet anime group
>20 somethings and 30 somethings playing mario kart
>tfw they were too normie for me and one of the girls didn't like me and I got ostracized

I am waiting for the combover to go mainstream Trump has made it ok again.

I agree. People don't seem to realize, Trump will be the most famous Statesman in world history. How fucking hilarious is that. People in every country will have to teach their students about Donald Trump. And when they talk mad shit about him and distort his message, kids will know something is wrong, and Trump will gain even more power as a rebellious, revolutionary figure.

Liberals are idiots.
Conservatives are idiots.
Both sides are comprised of babies who hate to do any reading outside of Facebook headlines.

Because that totally happened with Bush.

Everything is always overpriced there.

As opposed to doing all your reading on Sup Forums and infowars right

>see flag
>about to comment about shithole carribean islands
>look up trinidad and tobago on wiki and see it has third highest GDP in NA

wtf nice

>comparing apples and oranges
Fucking autist

completely different

GDP per capita sorry

wha

I am a Sup Forums voyeur. I'm only here for the lurking luls, not in support of pretty much any of their views or sources.

per capita, sorry.

you tell yourself that.

its still a shithole with super high crime

1984 and Fahrenheit 451 are redpilled. They describe dystopian societies where free speech is suppressed. The funny thing is they describe left leaning governments. In Fahrenheit 451 books start getting banned cause they hurt some people's feeling. Then they eventually ban all books. Kinda like how leftists want to ban "hate speech" which would eventually end free speech.

>all these timelines where the Ottomans control Constantinople
absolutelydisgusting.bmp

plenty. I live in TX, work in a bookstore and there are at least 20 competitors where I live.

Are you stupid? Orwell is a smart cuck at best.

>tfw there are still hole in the wall bookstores here
They are max tier comfy.

>describe left leaning governments
Boy is that willful bending of the truth.

Read Atlas shrugged if you want "Red Pilled" fiction about society, but remember, Ann Rand was on welfare for a fair part of her life.

>A future controlled by barbayrans instead of the cunning and intellectual Anglos

Horrible, but thankfully impossible. The moment Nazi Germany would have started to look like an actual empire, their inferior g*rman blood would take over and they would destroy their civilization out of instinct.

1984 is about a communist society with massive central planning, censorship and state surveillance.

Fahrenheit 451 is about a globalist society with massive central planning, censorship and state surveillance.

>implying the 2nd reich was superior to the 3nd reich

>Boy is that willful bending of the truth.

Have you even read the books faggot?

I have a pic for this.

I've been witnessing this from afar, and I do not understand it.

It's like liberals in the US are going crazy. People that would be "normal" otherwise are having this overly-exaggerated ideas of the evilness of Trump, or pushing their feminist, multicultural, affirmative-action, immigration, etc. agenda.

To me, it's some kind of folie à deux of some sort, and it begun about 5 or 6 years ago.

I hate books a million. Fucking turned into a weeaboo store overnight

I meant authoritarian. Sorry

>that passive aggressive "b-but trump is evil" book selection

4d chess even in his haircut

>what are most common required reading books for high school english classes for the last 3 decades

I pity you, young soul.

uh huh, every little boy had to read it growing up.
The willful bending of the truth is that you are engaging with it only on the level you want, you are seeing only what you want to see and simplifying the overall messages of, say, 1984.

>"Orwell lived just long enough – he died in January 1950 – to see his book appropriated by right-wing political forces for the defence of American freedom, against which he protested in vain. This was the beginning of a long dispute over the interpretation of the book, which shows no sign of ending. Is it an anti-communist rant of a comrade who betrayed the cause? Or is it principally anti-fascist, a chilling realisation of the totalitarian imaginings of the German or Italian fascist state? But perhaps the book was anti-capitalist too, since one of the biggest influences on Orwell was James Burnham’s critique of the rise of a ‘managerialist’ class in both East and West, Russia and America, that would see technocrats overwhelm democratic institutions in the future?[2] Is it a humanist lament that is so despairing that it ends up building a monument to anti-humanism? Nineteen Eighty-Four is a mirror: it is impossible for the reader not to find their own politics reflected, challenged or distorted in its fiercely polished plain prose. This is perhaps why so many towering literary and political critics have ended up engaging with the novel in one way or another."

bl.uk/20th-century-literature/articles/nineteen-eighty-four-and-the-politics-of-dystopia

> Trump Survival Guide

They had to lose the first arc, so that we know now to show our enemies no mercy. This timeline leaves NO doubt that we cannot coexist with enemies like Islam, feminism, globalism or Judaism.

Responded to someone else thinking it was you, my bad senpai, yes it was authoritarian.

>obama massively expands NSA power
>left doesnt care
>Trump now president
>muh muh muh 1984

>nobody knows about NSA bullshit until 2012
>becomes a huge issue
>leftists hold up Snowden as hero
>becomes big mark on Obama record as he says 'what can I do about it?'
>is seen as a massive let down by the left.
>turned into an award nominated picture by famous leftist director in order to spread the message and talk shit about NSA policy

im a moderate myself. Think leftys are pretty out there. what world are you living in?