SAVE SWEDEN

okay Sup Forums

this is the thread where we come up with ways to defend and keep Sweden away from the hands of dirty mudslimes. The pure aryan, white country has been getting fucked in the ass so hard, its unbelievable, and its only getting worse.

So, Sup Forums, how do you think we should go about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9m2IU46Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Sydney, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news

They should wire all the money here, we will keep it safe until they leave for another country.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Somalia, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Sydney, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news

collect DNA of qts for when we can clone our own waifus then never tell them of the horrors that were beset upon her and her people in the name of tolerance

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in America, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

What's with their King?

grade A C U C K

If Swedes are so willing to offer up their women to be inseminated by non-whites...Perhaps I need to vacation there for a good week.

As long as Sweden keeps saying it is fine, it can't be helped.

You forgot to swap proxies.
Still; Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Okay, I'll give it a shot.

Start with gathering together right thinking Swedish males, the few that are left. Get them some of them to pretend to me feminist progressives. Gather groups of 10 genetically pure Swedish women for everyone 1 of the Swedish men. Tell the women we are going on a diversity training program to Saudi Arabia.

Arrive in Saudi. Lock the women up, they have no rights. Breed from them and attempt to red pill them. Create at least 10 pure Swedish children per every Swedish man and his harem of Swedish women.

Meanwhile back in Sweden, the remaining men can wage a guerrilla campaign against the state and the non-whites. They can come here for training before hand if they need it. Placating the military and police will be essential. The rest should fall into place.

The battleground in Sweden can also be a perfect location for Westerner to blood themselves properly like they should have been at a young age. The Swedish resistance gets foreign fighters and we get experienced men for our own campaigns.

So the over all effect is two fold, The Svens in Saudi boost the population and the Svens in Sweden are killing off the people trying to replace them.

the moment they break any western idealogogy (free speech, equality, etc.) deport them back to the shithole they came from.
This way normals are left and radicals are thrown out. They assimilate and all is good.

why saving it? Europe should use it as a dump, build a wall around it and throw every rapefugee from all over Europe there
banish every muslim to sweden
every nigger, shipped there
no one gets out alive
a giant prison of tolerance and progressiveness

Keep burning down migrants centers. But this time seal the exits so they can't escape

8/10 made me laugh

Best solution no joke is just let Russians anex Sweden.

Just keep doing what you're doing

Tiocfaidh ar la!!
SING UP THE RA!

Thats not bad.

This is the perfect example why you should be gassed

Its going to take the people standing up. You'll begin to see groups like soldiers of odin and others patrolling the streets. Swedish people must come together fight the politicians and migrant hordes.

You know it wouldn't be too hard to reword the song for the Swedish resistance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9m2IU46Tc

But they're being lied to, anyone not in ghettos know little about whats happening, and those inside the ghettos pray to mecca 5 times every day.

wtf is a peaceful grenade?

Not gonna lie, former Swede here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sweden crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

There is only one way to solve this shit and it's through a bloody revolution. Without svens rising up and killing everybody in their cucked government, then nothing is going to fucking change. I don't think we can't meme a solution to this problem.

first you need to say that any politician who will not get rid of "refugees" from nations who do not have a claim to refugee status will be deported

then you need to get rid of african illegals aka economic migrants. send them to somalia and if somalia doesnt like it they can gofuckthemselves and you can put them on rafts that wont survive a trip across the mediterranean that have no steering and do all this at gun point if needed

then you need to purge the liberals who allowed all this to happen. i know what your saying "we should do that first" no they need to know they cannot stop you even with their back up otherwise they will do this again later or "b b b but they are white" not any more. they are a bunch of coal burning niggers now

I just cant wait till this cancer spreads to government buildings, then they start to get a dose of the action.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

You're completely right, i just dont see a revolution coming anytime soon, at least not a large scale one. However if there is one, i hope its influential to other countries like Britain, Germany, and France to start la revolucion as well.

This is precisely the solution to the problem in many of our countries.

I just worry that many of the upcoming men (through no fault of their own, their fathers are the failures) haven't got the balls to stand up and fight for anything.

I teach in a boxing club and see lads these days caring more about losing a tooth than fighting to win and for pride and honour.

CANT YOU FUCKERS UNDERSTAND?

>TRUMP SAYS SWEDEN IS A SHITHOLE
>MEDIA DENIES IT
>AND MAGICALLY MIGRANTS RIOT?

ITS THE FUCKING CIA YOU DUMBASSES

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALEX JONES WHEN YOU NEED HIM REEE

lol stfu you dirty fuckin mexican. brasil is the same shit as mexico bunch of half-breed dog fuckin dog fucks. You're openly a homosexual because your dad is in jail and your mom is a fucking whore. fag boy no father figure.

i thought you cucks were supposed to be nice kek