WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ANITA SARKEESIAN?

Why do you hate Her? All She does it interpret games and explain how they are sexist. What harm is She doing exactly?

Even if you disagree with her you should respect her opinion because you have one too.

>that nose
>that fucking nose
To the oven

ur a fag lol

She's too moderate. She will never present a final solution to the GQ.

She is irrelevant and dumb. But you're right she can shill and scam normies for all they're worth, not my problem.

I'll get you my pretty and your little video games too!

I think you're a bit late to get into the Gamergate controversy.

All involved parties have moved on with their lives.

>faking her own death threats
>lying for personal gain
>finding racism/sexism where none exist
>being a general cunt

Please tell me her face is shopped.

this place is fucking shill-town, i swear.

non stop stupid bullshit from you shareblu faggots all day.

wow.
i didn't realize how ugly she is.
is that shopped?

She's an upper-class white girl who argues that upper-class white girls, literally the most protected and privileged group in the whole world, are the real victims. Disgusts me.

>Jewess.
>White.

Uh... she's actually an ethnic Armenian

I like her. Those hundreds of thousands of progressive dollars could have been put to use, rather than finance shitty youtube videos, if it weren't for her.
Every dollar in her pocket is a dollar not being used to undermine us, as she is completely ineffectual.

Nature is sexist.

Ergo, the bitch is fucking stupid.

t. Not a Gamer

>pic related is from official FBI documents

you are used to the actually shopped image where shes made to be pretty

>
plz tell me that nose is shoop'd

Isn't she old news now, who cares.

Guys she's just Armenian

>WE'VE RECEIVED DEATHTREATS
>its just some pasta
>they take it seriously

THIS

Obviously
She is Arminian

>tfw Ms. Pacman still includes the masculine "man" pronoun and is a sign that Pacpeople suffer under a patriarchal system of oppression.

They didn't take it seriously (Law Enforcement at least), but she couldn't get the victimhood points escape her jew grasp.

Also, she's not only that ugly, she's also gotten fucking fat too.

>Even if you disagree with her you should respect her opinion because you have one too.
See, that is the flaw in your argument.

You can suggest that someone may not like an "opinion", but you cannot in the same sentence insist that one must respect that same opinion.

Also, that woman looks like she needs a black pointy hat and a broom to ride to work. She is 100% hideous.

All video games that do not go out of their way to directly promote gender equality are sexist. I prefer it that way. It is not a video game if there is a political agenda. It is interactive propaganda.

She drove me away from videogames.

In all aspects of life I'm the bad guy.
I went to feminist ran schools, "Boys have to stay behind because they are bad, girls can go for there breaks".
I watch TV "All men are pigs/rapists", "How dare you allow your ancestors to enslave my people 200 years ago... you should be held accountable for their actions that you were clearly involved in because of the colour of your skin (BUT YOU ARE IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FACT YOUR ANCESTORS ALLEGEDLY SAVED THE JEWS, ENDED UP FREEING THE SLAVES AND CREATING THE MOST TOLERANT SOCIETIES TO EVER EXIST).
I read comics and find myself siding with Red skull more than comtain america.
But vidya games... I was the hero, the good guy.

Not anymore.

So I went to the last place a man like me was allowed.
4 Fucking chan.

I was a robot.
Until of course, /r9k/ became the new Sup Forums. Media outlets reported on the "notoriously misogynistic board of /r9k/".
"fembots" autistically screeching "let me in, accept my cultural Marxism, you're bad people, you need to know how evil you are for trying to mind your own business away from us".

Funny thing is. I'm not the only one driven here. To Sup Forums, the last place for us.
I bet there's thousands of me. Millions, maybe.

If they hadn't acted that way, trump might have never had such support, such media exposure. Not without Sup Forums using memes, baiting the media and leftists. They call us extreme but neglect the fact that they drove us out time and time again until the only place left was somewhere extreme.

I don't play videogames anymore. ]
I play "spot the jew" and call out hypocrisy.

Respect his opinion because you have one too

I dislike her because she's ignorant about he subject mater on which she chooses to converse.

It's like I started talking to astronomers about why the moon should be reclassified as a star.

They still interviewed a someone and asked them if they had ever been called "glorious winged faggot extraordinaire."

Just imagine the FBI showing up to your house and asking you that.

But Pacpeople are shitlords who oppress Ghosts of Color with their system of institutionalized power pellets...

>she

>Until of course, /r9k/ became the new Sup Forums. Media outlets reported on the "notoriously misogynistic board of /r9k/".
>"fembots" autistically screeching "let me in, accept my cultural Marxism, you're bad people, you need to know how evil you are for trying to mind your own business away from us".
I'm came to pol first, I'm not what most would call a typical robot, but that shit pisses me off. Women have literally ruined R9K. It's the most retarded thing ever. I wish the robots had put up more of a fight against them. I guess "tits or GTFO" was invented for a reason...

I'm starting a petition to refer to her as "Antifa" Sarkeesian, because I just read this as Antifa Sarkeesian and it seemed funny and we'll let kek decide

Shes just another jew trying to make money.

Another internet celebrity who got way to full of themselves. The only thing I ever agreed with her about is the danger of hyper individualism, but that's not even a gender issue

and both ugly as fuck

oh man this is great.

(((Anita Sarkeesian)))

lol

>invades straight white male hobby
>demands that it changes
I want her to get every cancer

Money

She's a miserable priggish female Jack Thompson.

IS THAT NOSE FUCKING REAL? SHE LOOKS LIKE A CARTOON

gaaaay

1 shitpost by this id

>all she does IT

Fucking kill yourself niggershit

>I'm growing dumber

>you should respect her opinion because you have one too.
I dont have an opinion, I have the truth and facts. I shit all over her opinions.

>All She does it interpret games and explain how they are sexist.
>Explain

Is the video game only sold to a single sexual identity or orientation?

If the answer is no, then the game is not sexist.

how is the left one ugly dumb shitposter
And no, I'm not a fun of your stupid videogames

Anny anny, you a jedi now aye

Antifa Shekelsian

> this

Also:
> Feminist
> knows nothing about video games or the people that play them

That's an edit, right?

isnt she a bit old for vidya?

that bitch was arrogant and thought she could eat the souls of dead jews to gain their power but look upon the grizzled mummy man in your pic OP was it worth it

The audacity of these cunts who identify with an ideology (feminism) that drives legions of young men into secluded lifestyles, then try to come along and fuck with your games too...

They are not aware that video games these days are created with millennials in mind. Which means they are dumbed down and shallow, like millennials. Go play an old bioware game and look at the storytelling compared to the trash they shit out today. Hell you can look at WoW through the ages and see how it devolved to its current state. One ugly jew is not the root of the problem, its the morons gaming companies cater to.

Roach Dodger.

Maybe her husband or dads last name is Pacman you faggot.

>Why do you hate Her?
This is my reasons Mr. 1 post by this ID. She manufactures drama that makes herself look like the victim. She also cannot handle any criticism. She manipulates people by giving them selective information instead of the whole truth. She does all this just to get ahead in life. Think about that. All her progress in life was made through deception.

I ll tell you why.

1. She is not really looking at the screen. The screens on that machines are diagonally placed. So either she is fixated on the score or not even playing the game

2. And this is the best one. She is using P1 buttons and P2 stick to "play the game"

That resumes her whole knowledge of "videogames". He doesnt even know how to operate a fucking arcade.

But if she wears clothing she'll suffocate. Why do you want to kill and body shame her feminists

Like it's pronounced pack-min? Top fucking kek

Honestly think she is pretty qt. Take away all that

Fuck me this bitch is ancient irrelevant crap.

Even some of the other feminists are sick of her.

Fuck, she's aged horribly.

Sage this shit.

'Gamergate' was some convoluted, mixed up shit that's nearly impossible to cogently explain.

With that being said, I think most people hate how she took the opportunity to profit from it all. She and the other chick have enriched themselves to enormously from this bullshit. I vaguely remember the dollar amount being $400k by the end of 2014 and who knows how much she's managed to pull in by this point. This was never about a cause or true social justice. It was about their bank accounts. They picked their targets well.

As a woman, she hates us.

As far as she's concerned, men's only purpose in life is to spend every conscious moment working, so women can enjoy a life of leisure with plenty money to squander on toys. The idea that men are allowed to have anything for themselves or have any fun is madness to them.

kek

Someone should make a merchant of this, just mirrorscreen it first, it point the wrong way

S A G E
A
G
E

To be fair, there were actually a lot of people shitposting insults at her. But there were also lots of other people properly criticising her bullshit, yet she and her cronies blanketed it as ALL of them being the shitposters.

And at the end of the day, even if it actually was a horde of people machine gunning vulgarity at her...SO FUCKING WHAT!? IT'S THE FUCKING INTERNET!

And that's not to mention how many people on YouTube and other websites have shot her bullshit into the fucking ground and buried it with a shovel.

Now she's just an irrelevant whore who clings to her retarded sheepish fans and her cronies. Other than that, everyone's forgotten about her.

>That beak nose
>Those sharp creases along the mouth

You can just see she's a bitch. She looks like a mean school headmaster caricature

that side profile says it all

I have never payed her one whit of attention.

I heard the word "gamergate" one day, thought it sounded sorta cringey and left it at that.

1488 btw

She was the greatest troll ever to grace this website.
Sup Forums the place where buying a $300 console is a life changing experience, and where children spend hours defending their purchases and arguing over which one is better.
She got over $100,000 in donations to play video games for "research" purposes
They can't even imagine that much money. It's astronomical to them.
So she writes up her thesis. "Games are sexist". "Male gamers are privileged".
They're going nuts. It's like someone built a mansion in the middle of the ghetto, cut the ribbon, walked inside, took a shit on the floor, then tore it all down.
And then they find out that she even play the games. The video footage of her supposedly playing the games was stolen from other "let's play" videos on youtube.

Is that her actually face, or is it photo shopped? Holy shit she looks terrible.

She took money from a kikestarter to do a series of videos about video games when she doesn't even play them, she steals lets play footage for her videos

and she still hasn't delivered quite a few videos she said she would

she's a professional victim and scam artist

>doesn't actually play games
>demand that content creators cater to a demographic that didn't create this industry and barely plays it now
>lectures men who have been largely abused and shunned by women how they need to be more respectful and inclusive of women

epic photoshop bro.
and I hate her because I'm a socially isolated nerd thats addicted to video games and she's a POSEUR.

that picture is shooped you retarded fucks

That nose and her behaviour makes her at least honorary jew.

Means she's qualified for the ovens.
Maybe somewhere there in the back of the list, but definitely on the list

Yenn is a ten, faggot, although I might prefer Triss.

SSSSSSNNNNIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF

That is quite an olfactory organ.

She looks like she could cast a gypsy spell to turn my genitals into khlav kalash.

Yennifer is THICC

those hoops just keep getting bigger.......

I hate her because she's a vile, false-flagging cunt. Just like Zoe Quinn.

She's a swindler and a con artist who asked for money to collect game footage for her videos, got tons of dosh, then ended up just stealing the footage from other people anyway

Her opinions are shit and easily countered. Yet because "feminism" major developers are listening to her and giving her influence.

Also her opinions are considered "educational" for the purposes of non-profit. Meaning she doesn't even have to pay taxes to blatantly lie to people.

is that a joo that I can see ?

Its a pity she got fat

Yen is 10/10; she's just a huge bitch.

I read that 3 times before I realized it was a take on braaaaap

well done