Is Canada REALLY White?

All the canadians say canada is 90% white but call everyone in canada "Chang" or "Pajeet"

Are canadians lying?

I think they are over run with Indians and Chinese.

Indians own all the businesses

Chinese own all the homes

White Canadians are on tv living in a trailer park selling drugs.
I think whites are a poor minority in Canada.

We know /pol is larping ethnic kids.

ChIndia, home of Zhuang Leafjeet

Have canadians ever posted credible sources for that 90% white fact or just make it up on the fly?
I.bet there is more Indians and Chinese in Canada than white people

No canadians wanna jump in on this topic?
Canadians are really proud of this fact.
Can I get a source or study
Shouldn't be hard.

Leafjeet why aren't you talking?

>No canadians wanna jump in on this topic?
Just chiming in to say OP is a faggot, enjoy your thread heading to page 10 afterwards.

WHITE PROUD CANADIANS

RISE UP!!

SHOW YOUR PROOF

LEL

Leafjeet

It's really closer to something like 75% white at this point, just wait till the ethnic demographics portion of the 2016 Canadian census is to see the official statistic.

I'm also a Canadian who is not white.

I'm a hapa, mother's side has been in Canada since the late 80s, my father's side of the family has been here since the late 1600s

just wait till the ethnic demographics portion of the 2016 Canadian census is released*

So you have no proof? Just a snarky shit insult and some green text?
Can't post a study or something?
Sad.

I'm mocking retard Canadians.

My dad married a dirty canadian. So gross.

I think an Indian wrote this post.

Wow.
Looks like Canadians are LYING AGAIN about Canada.
Probably 10% white
LEL
Those 10% are gutter trash in trailers

Ha ha ha

Your shitposts come off as written by a buttblasted mud, what's your ethnic background?

Leafs arent white, they are barely human.

They may look like us but they are shapeshifters like the facedancers from the Dune series.

They are like a new breed of jews. Do not believe their lies Sup Forums, there is nothing inside them except shitposting.

Yep!
Canada is BARELY white
Ha ha ja
Wait till all the Africans and middle Eastern a from USA come here

OPEN BORDERS FOR CANADA

BYE WHITE TRASH BOY

You tell me

Sorry?
Can't hear you over my property and money
Something white minority of canada has none of
Your trailer warm in winter?

Wait so are you a chink or a paki.

I just got back from Alberta, it was a fucking asian indian colony.

They don't call it the great white north for nothing....

95% of Canada is 95%+ European or Aboriginal. We have overtaxed multicult slave cities that pay for our giant rural ice rinks, brand new highways, and top tier surgeons. My city of 30,000 just got a brand new cancer center thanks to Toronto which is also cutting nurses.

None of these browns are tolerated outside of the cities. They exist solely to produce GDP for the white man, when they get too powerful we will take all their shit and kick them out. This is why we never let one ethnic group get much larger than our aboriginal population.

Outside of the four multicult tax slave million dollar human birdcage cities*

So admittedly I've only been to Vancouver, but HOLY SHIT, it was like the entire city was a Chinatown. There's no way Canada is whiter than the US. And even if they are, our whites here are way less cucked.

Chinki
Chinese Paki
Changeet is my name

How's your trailer?

Toronto. Most multicult city in the world.

Barrie. 90mins north of Toronto, 96% white, lowest crime rate and best freshwater fishing in North America.

Cornwall. 90 mins east of Toronto, 94% white, happiest city in Canada.

We have massive greenbelts around the big four multicult that keep immigrants in slave cities with ridiculous taxes and no services. Something like 30% of immigrants leave Canada within 10 years after we tap them out. In university virtually none of the Asian or Indian 2nd gen immigrant guys had girlfriends either.

White minority gay Canadian boy looking for attractive and nice bf

So you're bragging about pretty much robbing the people who come to your country?
Like rob them to the point they leave.
You're proud of that?
Why?
They thought Canada and Canadians where better than Americans and they come to work on your country
Work for your country
You Canadians rob them blind and brag.
Wow.

>flag
Nice shitpost senpau

Some proof.
Not an emotional hissy fit.
Anyone can edit Wikipedia btw so whatever

You didn't post any proof.
You know, facts.
Your long winded cry fest of pussy tears isn't valid.
Post proof jack ass

>anyone can edit Wikipedia
I'd like to see you try and have your edit last before the autists reset it to correct info.

Anyone can edit it but there are dangerous autists over there.

lots of loaded white dudes here. its canada. A brown person who is a good c# developer and speaks english and some other hut language is 10000% more valueable than some one-language rich white faggot whos dad paid for his college combined with no work ethic. Race don't mean shit if you have a brain.

IM CHANGJEET
DEFENDER CHINDIA

So you edited it? Cause you're the ONLY one with (((proof)))
Lots of crybabies though. Weirdos who think long speeches about things are proof.
Canada has a lot of those people

Got any proof?
A long story isn't proof.

>Barrie. 90mins north of Toronto, 96% white, lowest crime rate and best freshwater fishing in North America.
>Cornwall. 90 mins east of Toronto, 94% white, happiest city in Canada.
this doesn't matter though if they are all libcucks that beg every day to get their little cities BLACKED one day

I would only be impressed if they are white AND mostly conservative.

Canadians just say numbers and then blab on about insignificant facts like it proves something.

>flag

Canada is 90% white.
Great country, wide open, fishing, low crime blah blah blah blah blah good folks blah blah blah door unlocked blah blah blah friendly neighbor blah blah blah blah
90% white, okay?

95% white okay?
Low crime, good folk, wide open blah blah blah
Okay?
99% white

Educate yourself, leaf

120% white okay?
Great fishing, water blah blah blah blah good folk blah blah blah beer eh? Blah blah blah blah door wide open blah blah blah tear to my eye blah blah blah diversity blah blah blah I love muslims blah blah blah Trudeau hawt blah blah blah
200% white okay?

I can't, NO PROOF DICK HEAD!!!

All I got is long stories and a doctored Wikipedia page

>I_dont_know_who_is_leafing_who_anymore.jpg

Educate yourself, leaf

If you look at the racial demographics of my city, surrey on the city website it says 80 percent white. I live here. There is no fucking way thats true. I think this is made up so that they can keep claiming to be minorities.

LEAFS CAUGHT IN A LIE!!!

NOTIFY /POL

LEAFS CANT PROVE THEIR 90% WHITE (((FACT))) THRY USE ON AMERICANS

THEY BLOWN OUT

TELL EVERYONE!!!

HAPPENING IN /POL

CANADA EXPOSED

NOT 90% WHITE

THEY CANT PROVE IT

Educate yourself, leaf

Madame, you will need to provide some credible sources.
I cannot educate myself on the matter if no sources exist .
I know logic isn't for women so I will ignore your further pleas for attention.

Educate yourself, leaf
I'm a boy you fucking double nigger. But the post about barrier whiteness is true. I've lived there before.

We are not white anymore.
When you come, please just shoot us all. For even though there are good Sup Forumsak frog worshippers among us, we are so few and far between that that we are not worth seeking and saving. An american made bullet through the heart is the nicest thing we leafs can hope for.

Blubbering like a baby isn't proof.
Saying
>educated yourself
Over and over again isn't proof.

Or you iq 2?

who the fuck thinks canada is white.

fake news

shut your fuckhole retard

ANOTHER teary eyed emotional wind bag with NO FUCKING PROOF

NO PROOF

OPEN YOUR PROOF HOLE

Haha, you don't want to die.
Come kill us Americans! It'll be fun!

You're retarded. Cornwall is 4 hours east of Toronto, and it's neither 94% white NOR the happiest city in Canada. The low cost of living encourages disability and welfare cases to flock here en masse.

what proof hole? the fact you're obviously an immigrant?

hi

>naples
>white

>nipples
>pink

You will never live up to your father.

NO PRROF

LEAFS ON SUICIDE WATCH

LITERALLY TRYING TO CRY THEIR WAY NOT

10% WHITE

You liar Leafs are exposed large

NO PROOF

NO RECOVERY

LEAFS BTFO

NOT 90% WHITE

SCANDAL OF 2017

LEAFS EXPOSES AS LIAR SACKS OF SHIT LIVE ON /POL

>DONE
DONE
>DONE
GET REKT LEAF

Toronto is the most diverse city in the world

>Indians own all the businesses
>Chinese own all the homes
>White Canadians are on tv living in a trailer park selling drugs.
>I think whites are a poor minority in Canada.
this sounds like Australia

the ones in the countryside/rural are degenerate metheads, the others are just degenerate normalfags

if i could kill myself it would be because my life amounted to such lame responses.

lucky for me this is all idiotic and worth investigation but not investment

Canadians only say this because, according to them. the aboriginal and First Nations populations aren't people.

You fucking leafs seem friendly, but I know it's an act. Canada is a nation of closet Nazis.

Only white person in Toronto reporting in

Only white person in Ontario reporting in

Only white person in Canada reporting in

I swear to fucking god ill end up with a girl named qui xeng zhouz phenni or dirtyskeet punjabi at this point

>Barrie. 90mins north of Toronto, 96% white, lowest crime rate and best freshwater fishing in North America.

>We had a murder two weeks or so ago
>It was a black guy

Barrie voted blue in the federal election I think.

Stats Canada deliberately suppresses the actual numbers.

My town, for instance, is claimed to be around 80% white, if you go outside, you can clearly see this is a lie.

If only we took in all white South Africans. They know what "diversity" means.

>brown
>good C# developer
Pick one.

Not after they knock up their wife's son.

Want me to call 911?
Cause ya know
>SUICIDE WATCH

Thank god our niggers our just drunks who live off welfare instead of murderous thugs.. Well, they do that too, but to each other.

Why didn't you guys set up "reservations" for blacks? They could share it with the red skins and eventually kill each other.

>Ontario

Around 80-90% everywhere else (Excluding NV and NT)

Leafs BTFO-D
21/02/2027
The day the leaf was exposed to /pol

Your a canadian hapa? What nationality is your mother? Is she jap? Heard like 90% of jap canadians racemix lol

Same thing where I live, last census was 3 years ago though apparently a 90% white city. No way.

SCREEN CAP THIS SHIT

Flip

WEEDMAN RELATED TO CASTRO!!!

CANADA NOT 90% WHITE

WHAT TIME LINE IS THIS??

>Half the country lives in Ontario
>Hongcouver cause its so white

What dimension you from?
Did Hilary win in your dimension?

Leaf

Sweet Jesus that is an embarrassing photo for a PM. I can't even recall any other head of state in history acting like Justin Trudeau.
Someone like Putin prancing about in front of the camera is unthinkable.

That's a good one. New too. I have a whole folder of /pol anti-leaf propaganda.
Makes me laugh so hard people hate canada THAT much

>Feelz are Reelz

They try to insult USA when that guy runs their country.

Leafs finished

No recovery.

Time to pack it up and LEAF Sup Forums.
Except me. I'm awesome and belong in America anyways.

One Leaf to burn them all

MUUUUUUAH AH AH AH HAHAHAAA

I really do think that photo will have a place in history.
>'Canadas PM prior to the great housing collapse and ethnic milita formation'
or something similar.

Canada is white, except for Toronto, where I am right now. The federal government is in Ottawa, but the dump all the immigrants in Toronto. I'm an immigrant and I'm sick of how many immigrants get dumped in Toronto - at least I arrived speaking some English and became fluent within a year - before I was fluent I carried a pocket dictionary with me everywhere. Oh, I made a point to look up the laws so I don't break them instead of dindu nuffin.

Thankfully, I have moved to a white part of Toronto recently, nice place to live, I still won't go out too late because there is a Popeye's here that attract those types, McDonalds too. I like some of the food but those places should only be allowed to be built right next to a police station.

legendary

>I arrived speaking some English
you have to go back

What the fuck is the Canadian economy anyway? Your population is low and nobody lives there.

maple syrups
hockey
french hookers
petrol
wood
weed
milk
science

oil

Even this guy showed up from (unknown location) and learned the canadian custom of telling long pointless stories to fool people that they are lying.

On warning posters
>this is what happens when you lie about being 90% white

Yuck. Jungle-asians are barely human.