Name a western (No Russians - but fuck Joseph Stalin) political leader who did more to damage western civilisation

Name a western (No Russians - but fuck Joseph Stalin) political leader who did more to damage western civilisation.

Woodrow Wilson:

1) Signed the Federal Reserve Act, enslaving all Americans to ((( them ))) for the rest of time.
2) Signed the Treaty of Versailles, destroying Germany and creating a power vacuum that allowed Communism to take over Eastern Europe. The ravaged economy of Germany eventually led to Hitler and WW2 which ended nationalism in Europe.
3) Pushed the formation of the League of Nations (Eventually to become the EU), which consolidated power in the hands of a few corrupt politicians and eroded national sovereignty.

Treaty of Versailles makes him the worst leader in history in my opinion. A complete disaster. They made arbitrary decisions based on evidence that they knew was fake. He started with 14 points and ended up creating chaos.

Absolutely biggest blunder of the 20th century.

FDR and TR were both giant faggots
I wanna say LBJ fucking ruined a lot of things but really it was the supreme court of the time

FDR?

>muh welfare state
>muh new deal
>muh military interventionism

Alexander Hamilton or Lincoln

Wilson regretted the Federal Reserve after seeing what happened, I don't think he signed it with malicious intent. Still, a fool nonetheless.

Didn't most of the allied powers reject his 14 points at the end anyway, which ended up being one of the reasons the USA did not join the League of Nations?

>I don't think he signed it with malicious intent

>before Wilson became president, he was promised money by bankers for his campgain, but only if he agreed to sign the FRA into law

He sold out the country before he even took office.

Honestly Winston Churchill was probably worse

>political leader who did more to damage western civilisation.

Hitler
>loved Muslims
>killed 50 million Europeans
>gave second part of white guilt (first being slavery in US and UK)
>etc etc

>Signed the Treaty of Versailles, destroying Germany and creating a power vacuum that allowed Communism to take over Eastern Europe. The ravaged economy of Germany eventually led to Hitler and WW2 which ended nationalism in Europe.
Mostly Great Britain and France were the ones who fucked over Germany. Wilson was just shilling for ( the ((League of Nations))). America (Congress) never approved the Treaty of Versailles, even in Congress they felt the treaty was bullshit.

>Serbia
Was the main cause of a war that made Hitler rose to power. Just because of muh Slavic heritage.

Adolf Hitler.

because one A-H citizen killed another? Amerikan edmucationz

Yeah, pretty much this. The black community was enslaved a second time under him.

>tfw I used to subscribe to the Woodrow Wilson Foundation, thinking I was all smart and worldly

>Dzhugashvili
>Russian

The Federal Reserve is a boon to the economy and a key pillar of the American economy.

George III.

Let Burgers have their freedom, ensuring the death of high culture, the hwhyte race and all that was good and decent in the world.

I don't know how you can classify Russia as western. Are you retarded?

Well disregard what I said then. Fuck him, hope he's freezing in the lowest level of hell.

Fuck Wilson, Truman right behind him.

An insecure manlet who reneged on FDR's post war agreements with the USSR, kicking off a 50 years long cold war, the ramifications of which are still felt today. The only thing that retarded elf did right was drop the bomb.

>The black community was enslaved a second time under him.
WTF, I love FDR now?

OP is spot on. you'll notice that to this day, globalist fucks still like naming shit after him.

he didn't "let us" have our freedom, you fucking cuck, we took it for ourselves. what, you think we just asked nicely and george let us leave?

the american education meme exists for a reason, unfortunately.

the federal reserve is a useless parasite that has control over capital that they shouldn't have.

Is it hard reading while you're fucking a sheep? He clearly says "Name a wester (No Russians"

He was clarifying for retards that Russia isn't a part of the West

Fucking worst president ever.
>Built the League of Nations which led inexorably to WWII
>Built bankrupt nation states in Mitteleuropa which led to WWII
>approved reparations at Versaikkes which led to WWII
>presided over the Progressive Movement grabbing power

t. East European History major back in the mid 1980's

Hitler, 100%. Easily the most damaging figure in Western history.

If he had won, maybe history would be able to brush over what he did, but him failing has tarred patriotism and nationalism with a dreadful, dreadful stigma.