Is it morally right to pay for this guys healthcare?

Is it morally right to pay for this guys healthcare?

Whats is the best thing to do with people like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/snCMIMUTCp0?t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=ve4pJPohgU4
i.imgur.com/o6QuL6w.png
youtube.com/watch?v=P-ljUZvT_kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tight garbage bag wrapped around its head. Problem solved. Problem staying solved.

you're telling me, you would kill a HUMAN BEING for no reason?

He needs help and healthcare.

You can't help people if they refuse to help themselves. He has had top-tier trainers offer to coach him for weight loss free of charge but he refused.

>Fat ass sits at home eating garbage all day
>Doesn't even make an effort to help anyone but himself
>People think we should support this blatant gluttony and laziness

>you would kill
No, i would refuse to give up my money and resources to some dumb fat faggot for no reason.
If he dies of it, that's not my problem.

Deport them to Africa. I hear that living there is great for losing weight.

CALORIE THIEVING

Gas him.

Its morally wrong to not slap his fucking face, hard, overtime he tries to eat some bullshit.

Strap to table in a dark room, continue to feed him cheetos and mt Dew. Use his blood to treat anorexia.

>is an active contributor to his community

>donates and raises money for charities

>uses his 7-figure fanbase to advocate for healthy eating and exercise as he is too far gone to do it properly and is self aware and ashamed of it.

I'd pay for him.

Now you understand why I dont want free healthcare in america

It wouldn't be free anyway.

I would kill him. I hate fat people, but he is at least 150 pounds past the point of still being considered human.

>Whats is the best thing to do with people like this?

We have to se this problem through an adiction lense, this guy cant stop to eat and does self deprecating things with food on front of a camera, he has some serius psicological problems.

Also I think that his wife will probably divorce and get blacked

Mandatory state fat camp. It's actually more ethical then letting them kill themselves with gluttony.

Unless they have private health care of course.

:^)

Aren't Canadians supposed to be friendly? Why you hate on fatties so much, moosefucker?

Go fucking shill somewhere else you stupid cunt.

>raises money for charities
>can't raise money for himself

This is the answer. And there will be no more entertaining this ridiculous notion further.

His healthcare option should be a FORCED surgical weight loss procedure. Should it fail or they deny drop them immediately as they already demonstrated they don't care about dying.

is he eating lubricant

OMG he has already explained several times that he has a medical condition that forces him to shovel food into his mouth constantly.

Show a little compassion for this poor guy.

Jar of mayonaise

Public healthcare was a mistake.
Public healthcare is a mess
Public healthcare is a big fat waste.

People are already killing him by allowing him to continue like this

yeah he just needs a prescription

a prescription for about 115 grains of lead

to be applied topically on the forehead, then internally inside the braincase

will cure all his problems. Dr's orders.

>Not realizeingBoogie2988 is /ourguy/
>Anti-Boogie sentiment
Lurk moar Shareblue. You don't fit in

CRISCO BATHING

Biggest problem I have with this guy and will always have with him, and I really hope someone brings it up with him on a livestream one day

If he's such a hardcore nihilist and claims he wants to eat himself to death, why does he even give a shit about healthcare let alone use it?

remember that he's worth 700k dollars and doesn't want to pay for healthcare

sandwich lubricant

most people only use, like a tablespoon tho

>decide to eat so much for all of your life that you are always morbidly obese
>guys we need to help!
he chose to die and early death long ago and still chooses to do nothing about it

Fat useless faggots are not "ourguys". They are to be gassed for their own good.

Also the nickname is utter shit. You fucking burgers hardly have any taste.

1. Jail him
2. Feed him salad
3. When BMI reaches 20, release him.
If 3rd offence, process him into dog food.

Implying we all have to think like a hive mind because...? You want sheeple then go to reddit. I'm expressing my opinion on it. And it's backed with reasoning. Yours is backed with some sort of fetish with this guy.

Yeah no Boogie is basically Casey Jewstait if he wasn't a Jew and Weren't a fat price of shit

>Muh shills
Even Sup Forums, /fit/, and Sup Forums hate this date tube of Lars stop deluding yourself he's a fucking Hack and he deserves to suffer being a tube of Lars in human form

I'm fat, but this guy needs Exterminatus

That meatblob already makes thousands off his massive fanbase. And honestly, giving the poor handouts makes them lazy. We should tax their food so they work harder.

Any sensible healthcare will make sure shitters like him and similar people like smokers get pushed to the back of the queue or are outright refused from the more high-profile treatments like transplants.

Calm down there ruskie. Not all us burgers have some weird attachment to this guy.

Shareblue get out

He will die very young anyway . In his 30s-40s The damage to his body is already done. There is no need for further care.

@113751367

Sure, that clearly was a bit too much.

Aye bratan, why don't you go and suck his fat dick?

Valuable input. 8/8 would be baited again.

>MUH SHARBLUE
Yeah just to show you got no argument.
Boogie will always be a useless piece of shit. He just complains about shit that he doesn't know jack shit about because YouTube is the only thing keeping him afloat

Then consider it very late term abortion.

Y'all motherfuckers support that, right?

>uses his 7-figure fanbase to advocate for healthy eating and exercise as he is too far gone to do it properly and is self aware and ashamed of it.

It's taken this bitch tits 5 years to lose 7 pounds. How can you advocate for healthy eating and exercise when you're still a giant sack of shit not doing what preach.

/thread.

his mouth looks like a man cave

you're never too far gone to lose weight

Re-education centre and a work camp perhaps

You shouldn't post selfies on Sup Forums user.

Good then you do it.

This obese piece of shit will be swilling the same shit that got him this fat in months.

Boogie whole deal is
>I wuz abused as a kid
>i eat because it covers my pain
youtu.be/snCMIMUTCp0?t=25s

Okay, how about a 2 year sabbatical in Venezuela? That should be good for 50 lbs of free healthcare.

VS letting him kill himself and dying a slow painful death from diabetes and heart disease or doing it myself right now, ending his suffering and saving the American taxpayer one more useless mouth to feed?
Everyone has a chance in life to better themselves to at the very least not become a fat useless slob, his failings in life short of a freak accident that legitimately renders him helpless should not be my burden.

fuck off moralfag.

He's completely surrounded himself by enablers. If you want to see how bad it is go look at his vlogs from 2 or 3 years ago. He was talking about losing weight for real. Now look today. He's actually fatter, no shit.

id pay for socialized healthcare if we could get a health marshal to throw fat asses like him into fat prison where hes forced to lose weight.

Btw Joe has lost the weight and doing well on his way to be a healthy human
youtube.com/watch?v=ve4pJPohgU4

Boogie is still 500 pounds

Can't he pay for his own shit? I know medical costs in 'Merica are pretty high, but this fat fuck makes a lot of YouTube shekels, right?

His credit is shot because he had medical debt he didn't pay.

Why do people misuse the term "community"?

>Contributes to community
Doing what?
>Donates money that other people donate to him
Wow, such a generous soul!
>Advocates for healthy eating and exercise
>Gets upset when people point out that he's grossly obese
>I haven't seen a video of him where he's not laying in bed or in a superman chair (it must be superman because it doesn't break under the weight of an actual planetoid?)
You can pray for him. I'll pray for him. We should all pray for him.

But prayer doesn't make him get up off his ass and lose weight. Prayer doesn't give him heart surgery when he needs it. Prayer doesn't even clean the shit off his ass. All prayer does is give him support and for how big he is, idk how much longer a superman chair can last, let alone a ghostly cloud man.

>Can't raise himself
FTFY

No. It's morally wrong to pay for his health care. He makes enough money to pay his own way.
He's a lazy shit, who's turned down free training because he'd actually have to do something for his health.
I miss when Darwinism meant something.

If he cant make money on his own, send him to the glue factory.

Imprison him for 12 months. Guaranteed he'd lose a lot of weight. Certainly cost less money than what he normally gets.

gib the fuck outta him with a rocket lawnchair

I bet he could live off of multi-vitamins and water for 2 years without eating a single piece of food.

>Is it morally right to pay for this guys healthcare?
No, we have not reached such a level of development yet in which people should be kept alive with others people money just because they are humans. We still suffer from a limitation in resources.

Nothing. If he wants to kill himself, thats his problem, not ours.

Gas this retard

People that consume double or triple resources should pay double to triple taxes, double to triple plane tickets, etc. Also no health care if you can't take or won't take care of yourself, unless you pay for your own.

isnt this fat mess a literal cuck?

>process him into dog food.

I wouldn't feed that thing to my dogs, they deserve better.

This guy is way too fat. I don't usually hate fat people but I think they should be shamed. I mean how old is this fuck? 30? My dad's 52 and he's fat but he's a dad. What the fuck has this fucko done besides brushing his teeth with caramel and eating twinkies all his life? Fat fucks.

Get a hold of yourselfs.

FUCKING FAT FUCKS
STOP BEING FAT

A bullet is 50 cents and the decomposition is free

>Great Value Wal-Mart brand

That' what you call icing on the cake

That's the thing, Boogie isn't.

He bitches and cries about money, throws a fit about his weight, but he's had millions of people supporting him for years.

I cannot stand him. He's had so many opportunities to lose, so many things offered to help him that no one else would even dream.

Plus, his wife. Are you kidding?

He's a piece of shit.

It's funny, drug addicts are required to undergo treatment to regain their freedom. Yet people of his size and lifestyle are likely bigger drains on society, and we cater to their every need.

thus is life in burgerstan

i.imgur.com/o6QuL6w.png

he literally ripped open his asshole when he broke his chair earlier this year

>should have used some of that patreon jew gold on the heavy duty...

DDP gave him personalized attention and a custom plan to save his life.

He didn't even try it. He's beyond saving. Do Not Resuscitate.

imagine how she has to go down on him every so often.. ugh, disgusting.

she has to cuck him, i mean no 5/10+ woman wouldn't want to give up gettin pounded for some fat slob

He just won't put in the effort.

Fairness isn't genetic, like he says it is. No, he's just a gluttonous piggy who doesn't want to admit his sin problem. He's full of pride, he lives a miserable life no doubt.

People have already told him how to lose weight. It's so simple. But he doesn't have the dedication to do something that requires physical effort.

Most likely decreased testosterone and increased estrogen due to the adipose tissue. He's most likely never going to lose weight now that I think about it. He's fallen too deep.

fuck, i had to look this up. over two years ago, and about +100 lbs...

youtube.com/watch?v=P-ljUZvT_kA

the dude's a fucking piece of shit, fucking disrespecting DDP like that

Just so you know /qa/ was the ones who got image posting deactivated.

He's killing himself, man. I shouldn't be responsible for that. This blob makes $700,000 a year off his YouTube channel. He can pay for his own fucking healthcare.

1. No.
2. Harpoon for precious oils contained in fat

but how

he's already 42 years old

Doesn't that fuck get tons of youtube money? How is he on government handouts?

push him down into the railway tracks

ethical dilemma solved

Convince him to kill himself. I hate fat pieces of shit that contribute nothing to society. Kill them all

Feed him to the pigs

oretty sure he's pretty self sufficient with youtube

This is half of why I don't want it.

The other half is all of the bullshit and general incompetence I've watched my grandfather deal with from the VA.