Catcalling van driver gets fucking rekt

catcalling van driver gets fucking rekt
this is how women should respond to all the disgusting men out there are disrespect women

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246522/Female-cyclist-takes-revenge-catcalling-van-driver.html
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/21/4891265555404571028/640x360_MP4_4891265555404571028.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=3TSQ1MnRCRI
youtu.be/RHUlmL-A1ms
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/21/4891265555404571028/1024x576_MP4_4891265555404571028.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did I just see?

damn nice ass

Can we get some sound?

What did the guy actually say to her to deserve his property being damaged?

happens pretty fast, looks staged

And now she gets nailed for property damage.

what a crazy cunt

probably just needs a good dicking

That video actually down plays what the cunts in the van were doing.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246522/Female-cyclist-takes-revenge-catcalling-van-driver.html

Fucking guy nearly ran her off the road and was carrying on like a belligerent asshole.

Wow so this is trumps america , im literaly shaking.

>Jungle Creations

kek this shit is the perennial leftist
>mad over perceived slight
>chimps out and destroys something petty
>immediately runs away as fast as possible to avoid repercussions
>'innocent' friend swoops in to shame and act brave

He should have followed her in the van, waited for her to stop and then got out to confront her. She's attack and give cause for justifiable self-defence.

I'm saying that, in a self-defence situation, I'd destroy that bitch. In a self-defence situation. If it came to that. Because I have a responsibility to get home to my family at the end of the day. I'm saying that, in a self-defense situation, where I'm compelled to act, I would be her Armageddon.

*rips your car apart in woman*

No it's not grounds for self-defense if you outright chase your attacker.

>'That's not very ladylike, is it?' he asks her. 'What charm school did you go to, eh?'
>'Shut up, you old dog. You on your period?'
This keeps getting better

Looks to me like she is riding her bike in the middle of the fucking road. Why would she do that?

Go fucking shill somewhere else you stupid cunt.

Seriously though watch the full video with sound.

>Girl riding her bike
>Grey van turns on her cutting her off
>guy starts yelling all kinds of belligerent shit at her.
>She tells them to fuck off and leave her alone
>She tried to move away
>Van keeps moving next to her so guy can keep talking shit
>Tries to grab her a couple of times
>Light changes and van drives on
>She chases him down and wrecks his mirror
>Cuck on bike yells at guys in van
>Chick gets away

The chick is a hero
The guys in the van are cunts
The guy on the bike is cuck

She's on over on the left as she is supposed to be. You're just confused because american roads are all backwards.

>wishing harm on someone because they announced their attraction to someone.

>checks flag

Checks out.

Lol rekt

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/21/4891265555404571028/640x360_MP4_4891265555404571028.mp4

They were grabbing her, and started to sling insults at her after she rejected them

They should have taken the hint imo alls fair in chasing pussy, you're gonna get some damage when on the chase

link to sound?

Read the fucking thread.

Also this happened 4 minutes walk from my house, pretty cool. Hi mum!

It's way beyond "catcalling". Catcalling down plays it.

If all they did was yell something out a window it would be a different story.

They use their vehicle to intimidate her by almost running her off the road.

OP tried to downplay it by making out she just ripped their mirror off for a passing comment.

If a car veered at you like that you'd be a little pissed off too

She attempted to cause property damage twice because she tried to cut him off on a bike and he bantered the fuck out of her.

>America.
>Bitch riding bike in the middle of road.
>"Bitch GTFO!"
>Bitch flips out.
>"Take Midol bitch!"
>rekts mirror.
>fuckno.jpg
>pull cc and magdump.
>have video evidence, get away with it.

Oh, that guy who recorded this is a total faggot. Pretty funny though, ty for link.

>muh based woman
stop thinking with your dick for once

>if I pull that off will you die?

The fact they were physically assaulting her and spewing verbal insults was enough, the version i saw I missed the part where they were using their vehicle to steer her as well

Either way, impressive hulk-mode. I bet she could fuck you senseless, imagine the grip she could provide

>They use their vehicle to intimidate her by almost running her off the road.

Oh bullshit. The tape clearly shows them trying to turn and tried to barrel ahead of them and almost got ran over, then she went full sperg over it. They should have just ran the stupid cunt over and been done with it.

Watch the video. Pretty much beat for beat.

How did she react that quickly? Probably made up.

Bitch kinda nervous lal

>didnt immediately follow and run her over
0/10

>The guy on the bike is cuck
He obviously had a good view of her ass and was working the situation with minimal risk, he wasn't married to her. Little did he know, she was a lesbian.

Why did they hide the immigrants faces?

Shillblue fuck off

Some dude was grabbing her in a random unmarked van without windows. How much money do you think someone would pay in Russia, China, Saudi Arabia? I know it's crazy but people need to consider this shit for young women.

did she just violate the NAP

Pretty fair but he probably should have gotten closer when hands were moving around. That shit isn't ok in a normal public area. If you can tell the person getting grabbed isn't on crack and you got some fellow normals around you should be ok.

>Wow so this is trumps america , im literaly shaking

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

youtube.com/watch?v=3TSQ1MnRCRI

Clearly the woman is a menace but the real problem here is that the mirror was so shoddily attached that a woman could pull it off.
I mean seriously would you feel safe in a car where bits just drop off when a child pulls at it?

The only concerning part too this story is your standards fore a hero. Women really set the bar low for you huh?

Female privilege

>what charm school you go to?
>tell your mum and dad to get their fucking money back

Fuck me I had quite the giggle at that one.

And finally we get to the heart of the matter.

Nah he's mainly a cuck for the way he pulled up and bitch hissed at the van guys calling the scum in a his faggiest voice.

Dude if I was a chick on a bike and some fat arabs veered over on me like that and started talking a bunch of shit I would hope I was based enough to fuck over their mirror like that.

The bitch is cool and it doesn't really even have anything to with her being a woman. If it was just some dude on a push bike and some cunts in a van pulled on him and started calling him a fag or something and the dude stood up to them it would be fine too.

I like seeing assholes get what's coming to them.

People on bikes can be annoying as fuck when you are driving sure, but you don't try and run them off the road and lean out the window yelling at them like a drunken sailor.

Aaaaand that's destruction of property.

this is staged...

I would sue the shit out of her. dumb bitch

How did she even hear him catcalling her? She stopped on a dime. She had stopped pedaling long before she got to the van and put her feet down before reaching his window, and he never leaned out of the window to cat call to her. They could have done a decent job staging this.

>menace
the guys in the van are fucking subhuman retards, they had it coming

Loving the proof you provided.

bitch

She is in the correct lane. London has some fucked up hard on for cunts on bicycles that allows them to creep around traffic like this. Drivers hate them because they pay no road tax, ignore traffic rules and get in everyone's fucking way.

As for what she was doing wrong. You're definitely not supposed to be pushing a vans wingmirrors back in while it's moving. If they're in her way she should sit back from the edge of the road and wait for the van to go first.

But she's clearly just an arrogant cyclist, who's obviously got a stick up her cunt and the madlads in the van are just taking the piss because they know it'll get her Jimmies rustled.

They're still acting like cunts but it's pretty clear she started it by fucking with their mirror and then obviously taking it too far by ripping their shit off at the end.

so? whats your point? You fags saying that sound like that nerd in elementary school trying to tell the teacher they can talk during class because free speach. No one cares

>There couldn't possibly be more to this webm. What OP posted must be all that exists. If doubt I would find the rest of the video and all the context if I read the thread, what would be absurd.

Damn, OK. I'll take your word for it because I just watch the vid and didn't hear the audio. I instinctively defend my two wheeled brethren but not a bitch hissing pansy. That's just wrong on so many levels.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246522/Female-cyclist-takes-revenge-catcalling-van-driver.html

Ha, what the fuck? Why did he just keep talking to her? is he some autistic retard?

She's not a hero in the sense that she should win a fucking metal. But in this particular video, in this isolated incident, she is the hero of the story.

Why are you cunts empathizing with some fat immigrants in a van harassing women? You're not swedish.

>exactly what you deserve you scum!
loved it. girl was not only harassed but cornered off the road. not to mention that shits easy to fix with less than 15-30 minutes of work if you know anything about simple auto body work.

>chick is a hero
You were going good until this part. If some chick spews vile shit at me I am not a hero for fucking her shit up.

Feel free to pony up the evidence of your argument, I'd love to see it and it would really make a difference to this conversation.

Read the thread.

>immigrants
they sound pretty english to me m8

this is not a real article btw.

OK. After seeing the whole thing labeling catcalling grossly understates what happened.
It was complete intimidation and bullshit. Nobody should be made to tolerate shit like that.

Your parents ever teach you to ignore other people?

CRIMESPREE!!!

I disagree.

youtu.be/RHUlmL-A1ms

8ball jacket is clearly the hero of this video.

Where does she that strength and speed. It must be a Trap!

So if i try and cut you off on a bike then start ripping part off your car are you going to call me a hero as well.

lol damn that bitch must be juicing

Guys in the van are fucking douches.

Guy who recorded it is a white knight faggot

Chick on the bike is a vandal. Just fucking ride off. If the roles were reversed and I spazzed out on some chicks for saying something to me I don't think I would be called a hero

>be Sup Forums
>see some lady getting grabbed by some brown faggots
>LOL YAY FUK U WIMMIN!

Next you're gonna tell me what isn't cool and how I should check some stupid numbers.

I would like to see you ignore someone threatening to run you over.

You would have to be a cuck to take shit and not do anything about it.

Not much, the mirrors on nearly all modern vehicles are built to come off with fairly minor impacts and force. They're largely a sacrificial piece of the car.

Point is she isn't in the right for this, she knows it too because she got right back on her bike and bitched it like she was about to get shot.

You can "so stronk womanz" all you want but the fact is verbal harassment and destruction of property are two very different things that carry very different repercussions.

He cat called her, she damaged his vehicle, he breaks her arm, she shoots him in the face and then his crazy parents murder her entire family. Seems crazy? Because it is.

Escalation to violence isn't justifiable, she should have just called the cops and reported them for harassment but the left would rather celebrate whatever petty "victory" they can get.

This, she was nowhere near that window and she stopped as if she anticipated it.

why are you canadian shillposters plastering the same stuff on reddit and other websites? is this some kind of coordinated effort to normalize violence against white males?

I've never felt the slightest urge to do this. These cunts gotta calm down

You should get wrecked distracting a cyclist.

>Drive close to girl to chat her up.
>She immediately hits the vans mirror then shouts 'go away'.
>Mouth off at her.
>But she's hot enough I'll give her another chance
>Actual bodily harm inflicted but since I'm a man I'll just pass it off.
>She swears as I drive off.
>Drive a fair distance and park up.
>She's back and pulls off mirror.
>Some cuck says I deserve it.
Jesus Christ it's talk rape. The guy was even still between the lines for cars. How horrifying. I can't imagine having to listen to a guy who has an interest in me for 30 seconds. She was a hero for lashing out and causing damage over literally nothing.

That's absolutely not the same thing. They are on a train and she smacks the guy in the head. In that case he is definitely justified in popping her in the face.

maybe watch the full video

read the thread

But that's not what happened.

She is on the bike lane and they cut her off while hoking, then insult her repeatedly and grab her.

kek, if you watch the whole video he had it coming

imagine some horny faggot talks to you like that, you'd wanna drag his candy ass out of the van and put your foot in it

it's the aftermath, the encounter/conversation happened earlier

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/21/4891265555404571028/1024x576_MP4_4891265555404571028.mp4

You can kick mirrors out pretty easily

>Fucking bitch on bike
>Riding like a fucking idiot
>Gets told to fuck off and follow road rules
>Be a crazy cunt because white knights
>Destroys property

They look like rapefugees