*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/george-takei-spoke-glowingly-about-being-molested-as-young-teen-by-older-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>feminist
>pro islam

I hate all these e-celebrity faggots TBQH.

*tips dick in tea*

>mfw the liberal media is literally victim blaming a guy who was molested as a teenager

When did the left become so hateful?

(((Alt-Right)))

Ummm user.. My boyfriend tyrone left me for a white girl... w-we were wondering if you'd like to spend some time with us.

>Construct strawman
>Defeat strawman
>Pretend to win so you feel better
By all means continue making trump winning even more amusing.

13 is not a child

>we need to be more consciencous of those who have been molested
>wow, you think these children were molested? Aren't you an idiot
I just don't understand

Pretty pathetic that you replaced the word "RIGHT" with shitty comic sans instead of just using one of his Ls to replace the R.

0/10

When they realized it suited their narrative

>Heh, I took two members of a vast and loosely affiliated group of people and highlighted their contrasting opinions
>Better luck arguing with me next time kid, nothing personal

>Herpes, HIV, and syphillis.

"Nah, I've got my hand."

Um, sweetie. You're nice and all, hot even, but I have an obligation to continue my bloodline with an aryan woman.

Bors needs beaten, strangled, frozen in carbonite, sunk to the bottom of the sea, rescued, resuscitated, then gassed and tossed in an oven.

Why can't their eyes focus properly?

heatst.com/culture-wars/george-takei-spoke-glowingly-about-being-molested-as-young-teen-by-older-man/

wow its almost like a single label is incapable of encompassing a persons array of political beliefs

>Some superpac paid 30 grand for this shitty meme

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Doesn't excuse his actions now. I got beaten and raped as a kid but I'm not going around beating or raping other kids.

T. Homosexual Dude

Are you seriously defending the alt-light faggots?

Neither is Milo.

>Sup Forums is right

LOOKS LIKE Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

>Sup Forums is wrong

SHUT UP FAGGOT Sup Forums ISN'T 1 PERSON WE'RE NOT YOUR REDDIT HUGBOX CIRCLEJERK HIVEMIND NOW GO AWAY SHILL

don't tell me you're actually going to have kids with a white woman out of some sort of feeling of necessity

But I would be considered homophobic if I tried using this as proof that all homosexuals are secretly pedophiles. Doesn't sound so good once the tables are turned huh user?

Neither is Milo you fag

Nessecity to 1. Continue my lineage 2. Prevent white genocide

>I got beaten and raped as a kid
>T.Homosexual
Must be a coincidence

They're dolls user

Homos BTFO. We need to gas the lot of em.

Nobody's interested that famous gays love being molested?

>being a pedophile