That got slid hard as shit

Let's try that again, just for shits.

The assassination of Vitaly Churkin served multiple purposes. The point is not to instigate a war with Russia, but to put the US into a position where it can't aid Russia in the event of Chinese aggression.

The Chinese currently have nuclear subs parked in the pacific ocean. By assassinating Vitaly Churkin, the deep state is trying to prove to Putin that Trump has no control over the US Government or CIA and the deep state is still in power.

Moreover, it places Trump in a position where he can't aid Russia in the event of Chinese aggression. If he allows the assassination to slide, Putin has to invest more forces in build up, assuming an attack is imminent. If he apologizes, he's labeled as an apologist and Russian plant. If he declares war on the Deep State, he gets kill.

Let's see if China has the motivation for war. With 10 times the man power of Russia, they're ideally suited for military action in Asia where their weakness (e.g., sea power) means little. They're economy is on the brink of obliteration, so they certainly have the motivation. If they instigate, Trump can't aid or risk being labeled an apologist, and if he follows through he risks nuclear war.

Alt-right, popular nationalism, and all other concerns aside, that could totally work. Once we're in a shooting war (especially if the goal is depopulation), all those ideals go out the window and the deep state wins.

That means the last 8 years HAS been to systimatically destroy the west through corruption of patriotism, open boarders, and the islamic distraction.

Other urls found in this thread:

russialist.org/if-anyone-is-going-to-attack-russia-it-will-be-china-and-when-china-does-so-it-will-win-khramchikhin-says/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969&page=1
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/12/19/china-bubble-economy-2017/#2c4b6d0224b3
thebubblebubble.com/china-bubble/
chinadailymail.com/2014/07/05/why-china-will-reclaim-siberia/
youtube.com/watch?v=KFK8E4uhXqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for interest.

china's economy is on the blink of obliteration? can you elaborate?

Bumped for interest, tell us more OP

Yeah, in the same way ours is. They're at credit capacity. If Trump actually starts a trade war, they'll be eating each other in a year. Their growth economy is totally stagnated and unsustainable

I have no idea how McCain is involved, or if he's involved outside of being a gloablist shill. He's obviously important though, they risked his sordid past to prop him up, so he's involved somehow. I don't know enough about him

This post will make you dumber for reading it.

Possibly, but the last time it was posted it slid in 5 minutes, so there's something in here.

Also, fuck off shill.

>Kek approved
>Logical assertions
>Seems reasonable

Fugg me it's starting

What more do you want to know? Russia is a shitty shitty military to go to with war in the US. Besides nukes, they have what, ONE DIESEL aircraft carrier? It's better to cripple the US, or remove it from the fight than it is to actually go to war with us. Asia, especially as fucked over as it's been recently is a much better target.

You might've just written the dumbest tldr of the day

>If he declares war on the Deep State, he gets kill.
That's why he's been cleaning house. We're looking at a German Revolution style insurgency. He's got private security too. He'll be fine.

He definitely needs to back Russia on China though.

This post cost $.05

It cost $.05 for someone to post this

Just let that sink in

We have no obligation to Russia

He can't clean house against an airplane falling from the sky. Or a drone missile. I suspect the ONLY thing keeping him alive is the military is on his side and a civil war would be immediate. In fact, I STRONGLY suspect he knew this and started in roads with the military early to protect himself from the deep state.

It isn't obligation to Russia, it's russia is one of the last bastions of sovereignty. They've been the target cause there the only major hold out. Allies by necessity, nothing more.

bumping for impending doom.

Its in our best interest to partner with them to fuck China.

bumped.

so, basically, we're fucked. am i following?

Monitoring bread

No, I don't think necessarily Their incompetence is obvious. It's unraveling from what I can tell. Media control is failing, no one wants to go to war. They're going to desperately push it somehow. I don't think we're out of limited nuclear exchange territory.

Being ignored because you're stupid isn't being slid.

You're just a dumb fuck, and no one with two firing neurons wants to talk to you.

I'm only talking to you to mock you, because you're fucking stupid, and probably ugly, too.

>bumps thread to tell me that and is an idiot
>shill

pick one.

china could activate their sleeper cells in the us

Okay, I'm not even looking at this from a political point of view, but purely from a military points of view.

You see this image? This is why China is never going to attack Russia.

The entire south and eastern borders of Russia are virtually impassible mountain ranges with NO INFRASTRUCTURE AT ALL. There are NO ROADS. NO PEOPLE. NO FOOD. NOTHING.

EVERY POTENTIAL APPROACH INTO RUSSIA FROM CHINA IS A CHOKEPOINT THE RUSSIANS CAN DEFEND, AND THE RUSSIANS HAVE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF MILES OF ROOM TO RETREAT WITHIN - EVEN MORE ROOM AND LESS INFRASTRUCTURE FOR AN ENEMY TO USE THAN THEY HAD ON THE WESTERN FRONT

And that is before we even get to Russia's strategic nuclear arsenal, which rivals that of the United States.

Don't forget he appointed the sister of the founder of Blackwater to his cabinet

hes thought this through

true

something like this

op is a faggot
>By assassinating Vitaly Churkin, the deep state is trying to prove to Putin that Trump has no control over the US Government or CIA and the deep state is still in power.
this is the only relevant point in OP's post, the rest is worthless

>That means the last 8 years HAS been to systimatically destroy the west through corruption of patriotism, open boarders, and the islamic distraction.
and this is a non sequitur

they have no sleeper cells in the us that aren't already actively stealing secrets which make them not sleeper cells

not to mention russia has actually used its military and knows how to do it

NUMBERS are only as important as what you can do with them. i have seen no proof china has any capacity to wage war beyond its borders or sphere of influence

Yeah, I suppose you'd have to go through afghanistan and iran, great friends of Russia. It's almost like the Ukraine being contentious is convenience, since it removes a front.

Also, cursory google search

russialist.org/if-anyone-is-going-to-attack-russia-it-will-be-china-and-when-china-does-so-it-will-win-khramchikhin-says/

Here's an addendum to the previous image

The purple contains the majority of Russia's population, infrastructure, industry, agriculture, and military bases. China has to trek across 3500+ km's of wasteland just to BEGIN threatening Russia's actual power and resources. The northern seas are underwater bastions that Russia is able to launch cruise missile and nuclear missile attacks from. The Ural mountains are littered with the largest underground bunkers and military bases in the entire world. The caucus region, Moscow, Belarus (and ukraine - but not since the coup) are the industrial and agricultural centres of Russia.

There is flat out no way that China is going to do fuck all with Russia. Even ASSUMING China won such a war, the territories they would gain would be cut off from Beijing and contain nothing but empty wilderness and undeveloped frozen wasteland.

The chinese gain nothing from attacking Russia. Chinese aggression is going to be southwest, south, and east: Japan, Korea, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Australia. It is not going to be towards Russia.

This guy is full of shit.

They've already started invading, really
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969&page=1

Read the article I posted. The Chinese have superior airpower. This isn't world war II, this is the age of drones, cruize missiles, area denial, and advanced nukes. If China took Even the Caspian sea, would it be able to launch these at Russia's infrastructure?

I did read what you posted and it's bullshit.

The guy is providing a lot of misinformation for retards to listen and believe about. His statements are obfuscation, misdirection, and bait.

Russia is under no existential threat from China unless the Chinese attack in coordination with western advances from Europe, and in that case the real problem is the western forces, not the chinese.

Don't be such a gullible retard.

Also, territory wouldn't be the point for China. When countries go broke, they go to war. If the slightest hint of stagnation enters the Chinese communist, they'll have their own civil war on their hands as the Communist Government is hanging by a thread. They're tolerated, but only so long as they keep the economy strong. I can find a source on this if you want, Id have to dig. I read it a while ago.

You didn't provide a counter argument, gimme some evidence. Nice call on the non-sequitor by the way, was just musing.

This is the most stupid thread i've read all weak.

Also, in regards to the western front, you mean the globalist (((western))) front that's building up it's military covertly and has been over the last few years?

Social shaming, the work of women.

Come on! I got half a fifth of whisky left, and as far as I can tell I'm still treading water. Someone poke a hole in my theory! Let's tease this out, see what happens

Came in to post this. Realistically, what needs to be done to pop China's bubble? Simply defaulting on our credit payments? Then smash and grab oil from the ME while squashing any talk of pipe lines to appease Russia?

i thought the chinese' endgame was to get the helium 3 on the moon. isn't that why they are really building all those rockets?

africa

That's actually Trump's leverage, the debtor holds all the power, we can simply not pay them.

Honestly, it's poised to make 2007/8 look cute in comparison

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/12/19/china-bubble-economy-2017/#2c4b6d0224b3

thebubblebubble.com/china-bubble/

PRETTY SURE it's because WWIII is going into space. WHICH I'M FREAKING STOKED ABOUT OH MY FREAKING GOD IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. WE MIGHT HAVE BATTLE CRUISERS.

Russia would Nuke the shit out of china. Is this a fucking joke. If China tried to push from the fuckin east of russia russia would literally nuke their armies and irradiate all that worthless empty land they have and counter attack. It would be suicide for china.

Africa is a lose-lose for anyone foolish enough to invest in its infrastructure. You should know this.

Unless their plan is the ol' "me Chinese, me play joke, me steal your natural resources and pee in your coke" routine

So china gonna invade eastern russia??

Yeah, but that's the point, depopulation, remember? The communist government would gladly sac 50,000 chinese and Russia's land to hold on to power.

>China
>Invading Russia

PLEASE KEK LET IT HAPPEN!!!

I'd stand with Ivan in the freezing Siberian wilderness just to shoot some Commie chinks!

Honestly, I dunno, they could go west, but I'm with this guy on that, doesn't make any sense
Plus, their immigrating there anyway, so not sure what more they would gain

Doesnt eastern russia have massive amounts of oil and other natural resources?

china is a paper tiger, its a well known historical fact that even if the chinese outnumber another force 1000 - 1 the other force is still more likely to win, because chinese are incompetent sub humans with no backbone and no taste for combat, it would probably be true with a million to one odds in favour of china and they'd still manage to fuck it up because they are essentialy fuck ups, they are basically a little bit better organized niggers, but niggers can actually wage a war, in some small sense. chinese are sub niggers

Well, not sure if this is legit or not, but looks like historical claim? And you might be on to something. Plus, it would give them a front with the US through Alaska

chinadailymail.com/2014/07/05/why-china-will-reclaim-siberia/

Yeah, actually found some confirmation on that. Again, wouldn't REALLY be a foot war, would be an air/drone/nuke war. Plus 10 to 1 is freaking enough. The parts outlined in this map:

between the lines is just open. There's no defending it if they don't hold that. Russia has no hope of slowing an advance between there in Siberia without a REALLY cold winter.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=KFK8E4uhXqg

>checked

i don't believe this has to do with China for one second
but yeah, no one seems to care about this story

Slide away, it was fun while it lasted

bumpo

well it's amazing the horde of liberal armchair kremlinologists aren't all over this
it's what made me suspicious int he first place

Slow your roll OP. WHO is going to invade WHO and WHY?

Alright. Reading the articles presented, I don't think the invasion angle makes any sense. Any serious hot conflict between the two would go nuclear.

And even then, Canadanon's explanation of why the logistics of an invasion are impossible are pretty straightforward.

You might be right about some of the motives about the assassination to cause a division, but you should complete a strong case for that, rather than jumping to war.

There's any number of strong cases, just difficult to distill:

1. Division of the two most powerful militaries in the world
2. Division of the two most powerful intelligence agencies in the world
3. Continuation of the war in the middle east (my understanding is it's over an oil pipeline route) and continued investment of forces there

I could go on, you have any suggestions?

>Andrei Karlov, Russian Ambassador to Turkey assassinated Dec 2016
>Vitaly Churkin, Russian Ambassador to UN assassinated Feb 2016
You can't assume anything, but let's just imagine that the two deaths are related. Why is it more likely that US and allies had them killed and not Putin, who is known to kill political dissenters? What could these two men have known that led to their needing to be killed?

It slid because no one gives a shit. No one is spamming to slide your garbage hypotheticals, dumbfuck. You're giving yourself too much credit.

If your referring to both publicly declaring that ISIS and extremist groups are state funded, it seems pretty extreme for something that's already in the open. Quit leading, and give me something concrete.

there is no such thing as a "limited" nuclear exchange

if one nuke gets launched, ALL THE NUKES GET LAUNCHED

jesus christ fuck that bitch

i have literally no idea i just know two russian ambassadors were killed. why would Sup Forums posters have something concrete to give you?

Doubt it. They've said the same thing about a great many weapons throughout history. Bottom line means people have to push the button. We'll genocide a group of people, but we don't genocide everyone.

Cause I'm druuuunk as shit.

MAD goes for Chink vs Russki war too. Both sides have too much at stake & to lose in a nuclear war.

>Give the speech of a lifetime mobilizing the people of the west(and the world really) against the "deep state" and the controllers
>tens of millions of men answer the call to purge their homelands of filth
>World War 3 starts with the victor already clear to everyone.
>it's a fucking turkey shoot
>cue golden age
>justdoit.gif

Obama appointee
she's hard to even watch
agenda's written on her sleeve

>Andrei Karlov
Ok, both were vocal about syria specifically. So, I'm sure they both new ISIS is a US creation. You could kill them to discredit that, but Wikileaks has alluded they pretty much have that shit on lock, so that's not going to do any good. The only credible reason I can think of is to demonstrate the deep state still controls the US, and that they want Putin to make a mistake.

UNLESS the real story is Arab spring, and the fact we destabalized pretty much the entirety of the middle east. That's possible, not sure if again, it's big enough to assasinate over.

I'm pretty sure if you shout "Putin is a fag!" anywhere in Moscow, you wake up with a plutonium rod in your ass.

It's highly doubtful Russia would go to war with China. China is all bark and no bite.

Mark my words, the entire world is in position to slaughter the deep-state dogs.

Both your heaven and your hells are in collusion against those ignorant fools.

What's a mad?

bump

>What's M.A.D.
>American education.

It's Alfred E. Neuman you fucking dipshit

Mutually assured destruction.

Good thread op I'm going to bed but it's been fun lurking

THIS IS FUCKING CENSORSHIP

NOT EVERYONE CAN CREATE THREADS

NO ONE CAN UPLOAD IMAGES

THEY ARE CENSORING THE MEMES AND IMAGES OF HAPPENINGS

GO SEE IF WE ARE MISSING ANY HAPPENINGS

THIS IS A NEW LEVEL FOR THEM

My bad, I don't read complete shit.

Bump.

Bump

It's not the magazine op. It means that if one nation launches nukes, the other one does too, and so both nations launch all their nukes at each other and everyone dies together.

Mutually assured destruction.mad.

Oh shit, my pic upload keeps (((failing)))

Lol...these kids never read an actual paper magazine.

M.A.D. used to be like pol years ago

Oh. Yeah, don't buy it. And if that's the case, there's no stopping it with memes, so whatevs. I'm out, someone else throw out some bat shit crazy ideas

Across all boards. Image servers seem to be down. No images? No threads. I'm trying not to be alarmed, but I am fucking alarmed. We will meet again lads.

*salutes Sup Forums*

>deep state
Mom! I posted it again on The Chan!

You're still jumping ahead too far if you intend to stay out of /x/ territory.

You need to make full case, starting with WHO assassinated who. And also address the alternative theories, if any. And by who, just saying Russia or America really isn't enough.

Also, these aren't household names to people, so you might need to include background.

The cases that MIGHT fit your general thrust are Karlov, Churkin , Krivov, Erovinkin, Mikhailov, Malanin, and Polshikov.

But some of them will have so little background that we might as well leave them out. And some, like the Karlov case have so many viable alternative theories that you're probably better off focusing on another case.

Karlov was the Ambasador to Turkey that got pegged on camera by a turkish cop, for those of you trying to keep up.

Your entire OP is schizophrenic -- no linear thought process. Wtf did Churkin assassination have to do with America?

Ok IDC

been saying this all along. blame the chinks. its always the chinks.
well also the jews.

thanks

>Speculation: The Post