Why do you support the KKK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TB7bnWx2i_8&ab_channel=AlbertShekelstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't, they're a bunch of LARPing faggots.

This.

There hasn't been a real KKK for like 40 years

>Bannon grand cyclops
>google that
>literally a reddit fabrication

FPBP.

Bump for visibility of the LARPing faggot.

You support President Bannon, who was a KKK leader. This is his headquarters on the internet is it not?

Does that mean I am a part of the KKK according to these stupendously smart ledditrors?
>t. Korean Guy

My ((doubles)) prove I'm right.

> I can't believe people have negative things to say about anyone

We live in a world where we can't dislike someone if they are Jewish, black, Mexican, or anything else other than white. It's against the rules. You mustn't say anything negative about those people ever again. IT's wrong.

No. Get off my board Normalfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=TB7bnWx2i_8&ab_channel=AlbertShekelstein

Why do Jews think they're above criticism? You can criticize a white person all you want, it seems, but the moment you criticize Judaism or just any Jew in general, they cry out "OY VEY, ANTISEMITE." Why can't they handle what they dish out?

Headquarters
>on a Japanese card trading game forum
Damn like I said apparently to these ledditors I am a Korean KKK member.

So, some clown starts a Klan meme and you fuckwits pimp it. Jesus.

Since Hillary's mentor filibustered the civil rights act for 14 hours, I'd say..

Bibi pls, call them out

Hillary's mentor was a KKK leader and you assholes swore up and down that that doesn't matter, no matter how much glowing praise she has for him.

Posting a reddit screencap should be grounds for an instant ban.

WOW. Is that Robert Byrd? The same man who said "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." ?

Why? Afraid of actual intellectuals?

>Bannon was a Grand Cyclops in the KKK
Is that even a real thing? That guy must be trolling.

Your troll-fu is excellent
Double plus good sir or ma'am
Double plus good indeed.

Literally this
Wasn't he the former Grand Dragon?

ma'am

>Bibi pls, call them out

he has many times, but CNN hates Bibi so they wont show it

Most of the KKK titles are hilariously dumb. Wizard, Cyclops, Dragon, Klud, Kleagle, etc

wtf i love hillary now

they are cool fuck off faggot

They're just an FBI honeypot nowadays, aren't they?

I bet they play d&d

>support the kkk
but (((user))), we don't support (((the feds)))
sageru

Yea, real racist shitpost on an polish sausage making website

>tfw you cant support a white supremacist group because their uniforms look stupid

disavow

>libshits unironically believe the US is a fascist autocracy ran white supremacist KKK members
>genuinely want to bring the worlds poorest and most vulnerable brown people into this environment
???