There has never been a more subtle symbolic moment happen

There has never been a more subtle symbolic moment happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-shopping-idUSKBN0TH0PD20151128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COLONIZED

MY DIIIIIIIIIIIICK

When did this happen

what is symbolic about someone sharing a popsicle

obangos daughters want to get BLEACHED.

holy shit, how have i not seen this

BLEACHED

HNNNNNNGGGGGGG
WTF I LOVE OBAMA NOAW

I fap to this tonight.

The one on the right is really hot and the one on the left is just regular hot

they probably got raped by michael obama on the daily

AWWWW YIS. YATCHES GONNA GET COLONIZED

AAAAHHhhhhh

Wtf is wrong with America?

rural 128 kps internet
What's going on in the webm

Obama's daughter is sharing a white shaft with her friend.

pls post gif for a pitiful phone poster

>her friend.
*her sister

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHY HAS IT NEVER BEEN POSTED BEFORE???

I'm not a big Obama fan, don't hate him but don't like him either.

...But I would wreck his daughters lads. I'm talking dry smashing their young shit boxes. I dunno why but I got jungle fever hard for those two sluts.

Girls and guys who want to be the girl practice dick succ with everything available to them

good lord

I sympathise with male race traitors more and more

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THAT OLD REACTION IMAGE OF A ROBOT WITH THE CAPTION "LEWD"

Well, time to fap again to this I guess..

Dude, I don't get it either...

>guy in the blue shirt realizes what is happening
>has to look away so he doesn't gt a boner

Ugh why couldn't it be the hot one facing the camera doing this fml

that's not her sister dude.

BLEACHED

BLACK PUSSY WAS MADE FOR WHITE DICK

I love the look of the one on the right when she first spots that big white popsicle.

How can blackbois even compete?

ENSLAVED

Post more lewd obongos

I bet they crave white dick more than your average black girl

lewd

gook moot turned off image posting

lewdsasha.jpg

canadian_cuck_time

why?

because he's getting ready to make image posting a Sup Forums pass only feature like the kike he is

This poster must be a nagger

>me on the popsicle stick

if that is true then i guess it is time for me to do something productive with my days

What will Barry and Michelle say when their daughter brings home a white boy?

Remember when the media attacked 10-year-old Barron for 'acting inappropriately in public' and praised Sasha and Malia as model presidential kids?

You are a girl

CHALKED

Sup Forums is dead again, and shall rise again like /n/ /new/ and the many off site incarnations that have come and gone over the years.

Wrong.

The shadow government is studying the effects of interruption of meme distributing on the internet. The can't put out fires after they start all that easily, they are testing if an interruption slightly before a big story breaks has nay impact on potency of response.

This is same type of test the Kony 2012 meme was.

not gonna lie, got a boner form that

>tfw you'll never fuck Malia and send pics of her COLONIZED pussy to Barack

They're still ugly, is pol really this desperate ?

barack had a hard life

HNNNNG

>That'll be $4, sir
>heh, yeah. But you know I was the president right?
>Sorry, that'll be $4, Mr. President
>Come on now, didn't ya like ol berr-
>Please pay or I'm calling the police Mr. President

fuck this is so fucking hot

why can't I upload reaction image?

wtf i love racemixing now

Looks too much like the girl next door for the Argentinean

Meme Pewdiepie to use this in one of his videos.

It's more about the sexiness of the friend putting that popsicle in her mouth as it was offered to her

It is:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-shopping-idUSKBN0TH0PD20151128

>flag

Sistercest is bestcest

Obama is not fuckin stupid. Of course he'd want his daughters to get BLEACHED, not date an irresponsible nigger. He was a kang and shieeet, elites don't date down.

so is there anything in the news right now?

nigga i love that motherfuckin movie

>friend
you know they're sisters right?

cripple chan here I come...

BLEACHED

>Kony 2012
Fuck me that seems like so long ago.

>letting your daughters hang out with lena

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

Not just purest form of love but wincest on top.
Too bad they're baboons.

Wait no wincest. Just lezboboons.

Naw /n/ was never like Sup Forums is today

Shutting this place down would literally ruin the rest of the internet, which would be pretty funny, but gookmoot would never let it happen because muh yen

>Intelligerence gathered by /x/
Oxymoron

reminder that every "racemix with a sheboon" thread is made by some afrocentrist nigger that sees whites as neanderthals that came from caves

That just makes the threesome more hot user

The fuck ?

>Reposting this from the thread yesterday

>webm

fuck you
iphone user

shes so ugly no wonder shes 110% whore compared to the other sister who is going to get somewhere in life

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

Don't blame OP that you bought a shitty phone

Download VLC player for iPhone, then open the webms in a new tab. Better than nothing.

>angry swedecuck
>no apple stores in niggerland
>can't afford one anyway

Thanks japanon, I will give a go.

I've tried another media player app recently that supports webb, and apparently had extension that allowed to long press on webm->share -> app; and it would play.

Since we are on Sup Forums he's most likely to be a faggot.

It looks underage. I need a birth certificate

I love Sasha. Feels good knowing both girls will be BLEACHED and there isn't a damn thing Imam Barack can do about it

>Defending icrap on Sup Forums

Gee times sure have changed here

OH FUCK
D I A M O N D S

But prissy faggots always fauned over apple products

And all Brits are prissy faggots. No exceptions.

mercy is made for black dicks. look up her SFM blacked video, they are great fap source.

>t.pleb

As a girl who watches subtly symbolic moments exclusively, I can tell you this doesn't even rank.

R A R E

Pleasant Pops indeed

DAMN THOSE NEGRESSES HORNY FOR SOME WHITE POLE

excellent deductive reasoning there lad