THE MADMAN

THE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3kBWP231hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. We won't have to accept any Swedes or Krauts once those nations collapse.

>trumps plan got worse
How is that worse?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3kBWP231hI

I will house the hot Swedish refugee women...As long as President Trump allows me an insemination waiver.

The rest have to go back.

But what does Salon think of pedophilia?

how about we deport all muslims to israel .

Yeah, they were talking about it on the radio on the way home from work. Basically Drumpft lied to us when he said "Only the bad ones". He's going to deport every last mexican here. I wish he would let me suck his mighty cock to show my appreciation.

>We deport all illegals to Mexico
>Mexico deports them all to Guatemala
>Guatemala to Honduras, etc.
>Eventually all illegals are deported to Antarctica

I can't find a flaw.

>treats all illegal immigrants equally while deporting them
See he wasn't racist after all.

>Implying no Mexicans ever came here legally

Shareblue's not sending their best, folks.

>Jews for Muslims

Man, do they really don't know how much they hate them?

European Jews are even fleeing to Israel because of Muslim immigrants.

>be Jewish
>really hate muslims
>vote for radical leftwingers that let them come in droves
why

>people with the slightest hint of melanin in their skin getting harassed at the border
>no no only the bad ones will be deported

:^)

We are a race of schizos and manic depressives. We're extremely intelligent, but we're fucking insane.

There's no logic and reason. There's no master plan. We're just fucking insane.

>send all muslims in middle east elsewhere
>leave places muslims are fleeing to
>expand israel
????

I mean, I can read all of the words there, but the sense of them escapes me entirely. I get the feeling that someone is trying to make a point about something, but it's just semantic confusion past that.

They think the dumb goyim will protect them forever.

What is breaking or mad about this? This is how it is supposed to be. That's the entire purpose of borders.

I honestly don't care. They all have to go back!

>regardless of nationality

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Lower tier leftwing jews aren't real jews, they're just card carrying victims.

>be Jewish
>have a country of your own people to flee to
>don't care what happens to the goyim
>must signal for tolerance of everyone but whites because they're your big competitor on the world stage
The next step is pogroms. I'm betting the Muslims will go for it first.

Can you imagine this being a headline just a decade ago?

Do liberals just dislike moral consistency?

No you dumb nigger cunt Trump always said they all have to go back, but he said he would prioritize the criminal aliens first.

Of course that's an oxymoron because all illegal aliens are criminals.

Wasn't that the plan from the beginning?

>did you see Canada last night?

By saying this is worse they're basically admitting that deporting muslims only wasn't so bad.

I thought he was already doing that.

>President to crack down on illegal drugs and substances that are created illegally..a dark page in America
>Man arrested for meth lab in his home, protesters already at the scene "That Meth has a right to be there!" said one
>Boat carrying several tons of cocaine was stopped and the crew arrested "It's just a little cocaine! This is un-American and against the law!"

>Trump's madman plan
>enforce the law
?

Jews hate nationalism (outside of Israel) more than they hate muslims.

Nationalism threatens them because they are a minority that refuses to assimilate.

Whites united under nationalism is more dangerous to them than third world camel herders.

Jews thrive in multicultural, fractured societies and they know it. They destroyed your countries and rule the zombified remains.

>Jews thrive in multicultural, fractured societies and they know it.
No they don't. Jews jump ship as soon as they have "enriched" a country.

someone give me a rundown on trump

>Trump's latest plan involves deporting immigrants crossing the border illegally
>involves deporting immigrants crossing the border illegally
>conveniently leave out the fact that the ones he's deporting are the illegals, before stating them simply as immigrants who are getting deported

the play of words here is fucking astounding

OMG I HATE TRUMP NOW

>papers, please
>AY DIOS MIO MUCHO HARASSMENT SENOR

>Trump's latest plan involves enforcing the law

Excellent. People always talk about illegal Mexicans, but there are also a huge number of illegal Chinese. They're less visible because Chinese enclaves tend to be ultra-insular, but it's trivially easy for Chinese people to come over, drop off the grid, disappear into one ghetto or another, and start popping out anchor babies.

>here Mexico
>you shit your worst into our country we'll shit Somalis and other Mudslimes into yours
Based!

Doesn't being in a country illegally make you a criminal for doing something illegal? Therefore all illegal aliens are Priority because they're all criminals? I don't get the clause of priority.

>LITERAL DAY OF THE RAKE COMING SOON

We already have a shit ton of chinks in Mexico.

You are conflating two different things. Jews ride the descent and jump ship before the water gets to their heads.

>rejects from mexico
i mean, how else can you define "bad ones"?

Enjoy your Somali halfbreeds

I think the priority part is obfuscation. But being in the country illegally is now grounds for being deported (or at least enforcement of the laws). Why it wasn't before is beyond me.

Underrated and checked.

KEK WILLS ALL ILLEGALS DEPORTED TO ANTARCTICA!!!

Except the UK for some reason, Jews there seem to hate labour with a burning passion.

sup chinaman

Uh this makes his plan better, hello?

OH MY GAWDDDD HE'S GONNA UPHOLD THE LAWS AND SHIT?

WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?
President?

Not my president gots, amirite

Someone please tell Trumpet to stop watching Fox News. Fake News Central

Good. That'll include drug and human smugglers from Central and South America.

We aren't the same as American Jews. We are happy in our bubble and don't want to interbreed with thr same people. We constantly bring in new blood and don't want to control the world.

Hi CNN, didn't you say calling a journalist fake news is the same as calling a nigger a nigger?

Yes because they can't drive they never get pulled over and caught.

Illegal Immigration
>actually illegal

Abortion
>killing of babies

Affirmative Action
>equal opportunity

cmon, its just some law

The destruction of western culture and society.

>SALON

Into the trash

We are winning in every realm bro.
How does it feel that you have to come to an anime board to shill?

Say it with me
President of the the United States,Trump

He is your president, and he is deporting filthy mexicans. Hahaha you're such a loser, from every angle.

Please cry about this post now too. I need your tears.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>"""""Swedish"""""

>literally throwing Ukranians into Mexico
My life was so dull before Trump

>Trump's plan involves actually enforcing existing immigration laws.

HE'S THE SECOND COMING OF HITLER OH MY GOD I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW WE CAN'T LET THIS ORANGE FASCIST GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

Why would anyone be upset about that? Let me guess, it ruins their narrative that people think only Mexicans are illegals.

I guess they should have let him keep his first plan then

when is he going to cut SNAP and ebt?

Is there something wrong or immoral about this premise?

HOW DARE HE NOT DISCRIMINATE

Well it's causing a real stir in the US, but he's merely shifted deportation from Obama's /the most seriously violent criminals/ to simply all criminals. Oh yeah, /ever been charged/, not only convicted. And also, that the agents will have a lot of discretion as to what constitutes a crime. He's explicitly re-affirmed that the Dreamers / DACA are safe. The uproar is that it's a tightening and the illegals are upset - one expert on NPR said most illegals will feel unsafe. 'Most'? Most have criminal records?

He obviously means the ones with violent felonies on their records. It only makes sense they would get priority for a 1st class ticket back to beanbean land.

>deporting illegals to Mexico
>regardless of nationality

...So basically, once people who aren't already sincabezastani catch wind of the fact they'll be sent to a cartel-run shitbox if they're caught, illegal immigration for literally every other country is going to be severely reduced if not completely dried up.

Absolutely amazing

>European jews are fleeing to Israel

At last you finally see the endgame user. The true death camp called israel

checked and keked. Well done.

Fuck it, I'll bite.
>implying actually illegal
>"Trump's latest plan involves deporting immigrants crossing the border illegally, regardless or nationality"
>illegally

>killing of babies
>implying it's not

>equal opportunity
>let's select people just because they're not white
>supporting blatant racism

>south korean overstays their visa
>immediately gets thrown into Mexico

The idea of it is hilarious to me.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I used to be sympathetic to Mexicans coming here illegally but to see how entitled they are to be here has killed all of my sympathy. Trump is right.

>all illegal aliens are criminals.
It's impossible for a baby to commit a crime, they can't form any sort of mens rea. A baby brought here illegally and raised here is an illegal immigrant, but not a criminal (necessarily, obviously they could have done crimes in the meantime).

>Trump is punishing people who knowingly broke the law, and that's terrible

???

>antarctica will be a new 3rd world country in you are lifetime

You fags need to link the fucking tweets. These are so fucking retarded, half the time I think they're fake.

Yeah but we should break up families so they should go back with their parents to cartel land.

Obviously the game is
>Get rid of all the browns
But we can't just *say* that or do it too obviously because the [autistic screeching] of the Left will be too much. So we do it by little steps over time.

>Some Al-qaeda/ISIS terrorist are sent to Mexico
>They get beheaded as soon as they touch our catholic holy land

>Send niggers
>They mysteriously "disappear"

>Send Illegal Yuropeans/Chinese/Strayan
>They assimilate mexican culture in 5 minutes

WEW LAD it's gonna be some wild ride. I guess he 's sending to Mexico because he has no balls to do what it's necessary to do with unwanted people.

I don't see how this is any different from normal deportation, can someone explain?

It's not get rid of the brownies, can't get rid of most of them anyways. It's enforcing current immigration laws you stormfag idiot.

Enforcing immigration laws is not racist or a tool of white supremacy. You sound like a fucking liberal.

Good. If you want to stay in the U.S., do your fucking paperwork.
We need to support this.
B-but.. Antartica is illegal to live o- Oh who am i kidding!
PRAISE KEK!!!
S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

it's the powerful ones who let the rapefugees come in, because they have a get-out-of-anything shekel, much like soros. it's a bunch of normal jews shilling for muh tolerance because muh soashul image points. the rest have either no opinion or don't like this.

No, dummy. He means eg Guatemalans and El Salvadorians. If they came over the Mexico - US border, Mexico gets them back. It creates an incentive for Mexico to keep them out in the first place.

i really don´t see the problem here, is perfectly reasonable.

they don´t even try anymore jesus christ.

Yeah man I'm sure you're simply a principled Constitutionalist whose inner technocrat just can't bear the failure of Mexicans to adhere to proper immigration procedure.

You usually get deported to the country you came from, you don't get deported to Mexico by default.

We should deport illegal immigrants, yes. That doesn't mean they are all criminals, it means they all have to go back.

>I used to be sympathetic to Mexicans coming here illegally but to see how entitled they are to be here has killed all of my sympathy. Trump is right.
This. I actually personally helped make DACA a reality (a nigger needs a summer job you feel me). The entitled millennial shits I met doing that left a real bad taste in my mouth. Probably ended up really redpilling me, now that I look back.

Why does it say "Error Upload Failed" whenever I try to make a thread?

Checked, and the ayy lmaos there will think they're humanities chosen ones.

How can Salon still be going on?