Got fired today Sup Forums

got fired today Sup Forums

digits dictate what ill do next with my life

start race war

put yourself in the recycle bin

Start a rock band.

Kill all the jews

Start a business in the United States and assist in making America great again.

shit digits guys

digits confirm and I will join the russian army as a volunteer fighter

Kill yourself

and we have a winner

Fuck your mom
>LOLXD BEE IS SO FUNNY

WINRAR

KILL YOURSELF LEAF

kek confirms op must become an hero

an hero, today

Almost lost mine too

Kek hath spoken

Nice, please follow through op

Start your own business 00-44

Go to University, get degree in mechanical engineering 55-99

If digits, kek demands that you find a better job and improve your life

TIME TO END IT LEAF

Lick a stripper's asshole

>that ID

Migrate to Germany and rape a Muslim

Buy a cabin in the middle of nowhere.
Live completely off the grid.
Wait for inevitable economic and social colapse of western civilization

livestream it OP

oh fuck's sake

I'll leave the car running tomorrow morning when I'm supposed to "go to work tomorrow" as I told my family

gentlemen, it was an honour shit posting with you all

dont let them get trump, 14/88

howd you get fired?
boss find your Sup Forums account?

Marry a QT3.14 aryan, have 5 healthy children and a successful small business.

If you aren't white you die from cold exposure 1 month from now in a sudden snow storm.

go to thailand and fuck a ladyboy

Start a profession you love. work your ass off. REALLY work your ass off. not the bullshit "i will try a little because I have to" horseshit you have been doing your whole life. put in the time and effort you dont need to.

Make something of yourself.

Have some maple syrup eh

Become a male prostitute.

Leaf, please, think of all the absolutely abhorrent posts that you haven't made

If digits Kek was only kidding and you will live a long, prosperous life.

If not...

OP if you'll never see a future for white children if you kys yourself

Get Racked

Make Canada Great Again.

Suck start a leaf blower.

Become a Realtor.

nah i just wasnt up to their "high performance culture"

started making money in the stock market and realized being a wage cuck for the last 5 years was pointless...boss asked me to do some menial shit and i flipped out

they canned me the next working day (today)

Don't.

Suck yer mom's dick.

Cover your body in effigies of kek

Reroll

Do this if you're in calgary so I can buy your ass.

Sex with dog!

a fate worse than death

Degenerate winner

Start by watching yourself, as if you're someone you know very little about. See when you are where you should be psychologically, and see when you're not. Don't think about it - just watch.

Practice spending more time in the place you want to be, you're closer to paradise there and farther from hell. Do whatever you have to do to stay there. Within a month, given disciplined effort, you'll be in the proper place more often. In a year, much more often. In 3 years, if you're lucky, most of the time.

When asked about the kingdom of heaven, Christ said it's like a mustard seed; the smallest of all seeds. But when it falls on prepared ground it produces a great plant, and becomes a shelter for all the birds of the sky. It's from such small beginnings that great things grow.

have white children

Computer science

Exercise and keep a positive attitude

Drunk on the forklift eh?

Well bud, idk

Pic related

Give me your citizenship and you can attack be amerrircana1!!

start your own iphone/android screen repair business

improve yourself

digity doo

you sound slightly autistic

I meant commercial. Bank, bro.

live on the road for a year...hitchiking, trainhopping, backpacking, traveling. Keep a journal and take pictures.

Oh God. OP I think about quitting every single hour of every single day. Story? How'd it all go down, OP?

Also, I think you'd have to start your own business. I've become more and more convinced that working for yourself is the only way to go.

Martyr***
You have to show the normies whos boss

become a chaturbate star

Dress in Colombia and north face attire. #must be off the rack fresh. Get a knapsack. Fill it with Koran, blankey, and waters. Throw your wallet and id away. Go to Manitoba border. Wait. Get picked up by RCMP. Welcome to your new paid for life. Diversity is our strength.

def somewhere on the spectrum, but i really hated my job (bulge bracket lending)

a hair too late chap , im pointing it at my head

that's what you get for asking Sup Forums. Sup Forums would have just let you kill yourself.

How does that graph have to x's in multiple places? It's because of the y squared right

Were you a application developer? Just curious.

I agree, much like myself.

I've learned to harness the autism, and use it to fight evil.

DO IT FAGGOT, DO IT FOR MOLOCH

is mine just going to go unnoticed? it's by far the best choice.

Winrar! Time to an hero.

Before doing suicide, I urge you to read this

i was hoping 'kys' would win but this was a much better idea. this is worse than death, it's soul death.

I straight up put 30,000 that I saved into ATVI 40$ calls before earnings, when the stock was trading at like 39.2 or so

Made more in one day (TAX FREE) through my TFSA and just realized I would spend years trying to make the same doing a 9-5

bad relationship with boss, called him a FAT IDIOT when he asked me to sort some files (chimp level work) and yea theres no 3 strikes you're out where I used to work

Bang bitches and work every day to become a better version of yourself

Digits only count if you quote opie

Become Kek incarnate

Don't do it, bro.

I recently got in hot water at my job.

During Christmas we did a "secret santa" where we all brought in a gift and then they were all collected and people took turns picking something out.

I brought in a copy of "The Art of The Deal" and it created a big shitstorm, I was reprimanded by HR.

Dedicate your life to Kek and eventually go out like an hero, taking as many kebabs with you as you can.

>digits dictate what ill do next with my life

Start your own business.

Also, watching t.v. program on canadian border patrol.

Literally you have fucking nazis working your borders....and they are not the good nazis.

Fuck Canada.

No, OP plz don't do it if your a white person.

become a trap and post boipucci + feet

You called your boss a "fat idiot" lmao?

Dude you're not really a sympathetic figure here...

buy a sailboat and go around the world

Take a shower. Wear your best pants, dress shirt, belt, and shoes. Print out a resume and make it look good. Go to the nearest business within walking distance to your house/apartment. Ask to talk to the manager/owner.

When you meet them, shake their hand and make eye contact. But act natural. Say you live right next door and are looking for work. Tell them you have open availability, day or night, and can work as many or less hours as they need. Tell them you can start that day if it means getting the job. If it's something you don't have experience in, just lie. Local businesses bull shit with their prices and advertisements, why can't you?

If they don't offer you the job right away, tell them their business is the only one you want to work at and that you'll wait a week for them to reconsider (obviously don't actually do this but it makes it sound like you want to work there and for them more than anyone).

If you get the job now you don't have to waste any money on gas because you can walk/bike to work , and you'll probably work a lot there if they like you. You just have to charm them. Read them and their current work staff. Be everything they aren't at first impression and they will hire you.

see
and then see
go sell some fucking houses, your torment is just beginning faggot

so you're making money on the stock market and you have working experience in a bank? what are you worried about?

I was laid off like two weeks ago but I'm way worse off. Had a job working in a lab for the last 5 years or so doing generic/entry level type shit. Don't even have a degree, dropped out of college after 2 years.

Not sure what I'm going to do now, have about $30k saved up. Might learn a trade, maybe become an electrician or a welder, not sure. Either way it's a shitty situation as I was just planning to put a down payment on a small home.

Winrar. OP must deliver.

Fuck me man, don't kill yourself.

but what if you are someone you know very well? Wouldn't you prefer to recognize yourself?

Become a god, OP. Form a cult of loyal followers. Every Thursday night at 2230 you will lead your people through the streets in rat costumes. Do this for the next 40 years. Eventually you will have enough followers, and you can be the rat God of Canada.

We Sup Forums now

For me I have been out of work for 3 months and finally got a call for a minimum wage job, which I am going to start at tomorrow. My plan is to enroll in trade school to become an electrician though, and this job is only going to hold me over in the meantime.

Plan to take a trade because your wage increases steady over time and it is a useful skill to have. Work your ass off at school so you can sign on with a good company. Work until you have your Red Seal in whatever you want and travel with it or make more money with it.

That is my plan anyways. I dont want to work shitty minimum wage for the rest of my life. Go to trade school.

Rake yourself

good job OP, stick to the man

Join /mlp/