Thoughts?

there are lunar cults(notice uzbekistan flag, turkey, etc etc) and there are solar cults(like christianity, buddhism, etc).
the moon rules the night, and it's associated with the extremely solipsistic dream realm. when you are dreaming you don't have a sense of self and you are inseparable from your experience of reality.
on the other hand, solar cults are trying to preserve the objective reality where we can tell right from wrong and protect our souls from sinning. ((they)) are pushing moral relativism because it's a concept of death, from the dream realm, from darkness. same thing with communism, feminism, in literally all fronts of cultural-marxism. God must be dead, in order for morality to be given to the humans, in other words subjective. democracy as symptom of this same illness, moral subjectivity.
moon is mind(female/subjectivity/mother nature/you need a jewish mom to be a jew and males are mutilated as part of a spiritual ritual); sun is spirit(male/objectivity/priests are called fathers)
the bible is an alchemical tale and jesus is the sun/12 apostles are the 12 zodiac signs(also the 12 tones between a music note and its octave)/adam and eve = yin yang

fuck off back to /x/

back to /syria/, ahmed

Alright, fuck's sake.

You have distilled the world into a false bifurcation of light and dark, good and evil. You have made the same mistake as Mani.

The truth is that what appear to be opposites are arbitrary limits of perceived existence, like the poles of a magnet. And like the poles of a magnet, they connect, they do not divide.

Both limits are necessary for anything to happen, good:evil, male:female, whatever you like.

It is in the unity of opposites that truth is to be found. And with that, you find out who you really are.

Yes I agree, its like a right brain left brain type of conflict, as above so below.

This world view really cultural marxist in its own way.

Its another little attempt to subtly say that words have no meaning - afraid to take a position because deep down you feel its all negation. All meaningless.

Let me guess, you are tired of life and constantly seeking comfort.

As above, so below is better termed 'As within, so without'.

What is the limit f your body? Your skin? What is the limit of your mind? Your soul?

If you reflect on this, you will realise that the world is your body, you are the universe. Any limit you assign is entirely arbitrary.

Think of it like this. Let's suppose that the big bang theory is correct. Well, that explosion is happening now. And you and everything you know and can know is but a little part of that continuous explosion. You are an expression of the universe at a particular time and place.

But if you look at this with awareness, you will see that there is no when else than now, and nowhere else than here. You are literally everything that exists You are God. We all are.

I hope you are implying that this balancing instinct, in this case applied to good and evil, is inherently lunar. I also hope you are right

the stars have no dominion over our destiny.

Soul is the result of the friction(yes fire element) between mind and spirit.

Saying you are god is so egoic, solipsism is a sign of spiritual infancy.

>takes lsd
>gets possessed by demons and trolled to believe he is God

How can I be tired of life? Or seek comfort? I am life. I am comfort.

There is nothing that is without meaning. Our words are only symbols. Our being is meaning.

Quieten your mind and knowledge will transform into awareness. You will see that all the seeking leads you to where you already are

I never said I was God; I said we are God. Humans being are thoughts in the mind of God.

The sun enlightens the world and the things with daylight. The moon's weak reflection of the sun's light is what shows the aboves.

>muh we are thoughts
>muh the whole is mental
>muh this isnt saturn/moon worship
>muh god is not-being instead of Being
Are you jewish?

Are you retarded? I'm assuming you can comprehend English but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Can you? You literally said
>"you are everything that exists"
>"you are god"
And then lied and said you didnt.
I am just stating that calling god to absolute dissolution of self-identity and absortion of the sorounding environment is a death-cult

external oracles reflect the internal living oracle

expand

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFTFTftf*

Sending this baby to page 1

fuck yeah!!

Who cares about this gay shit smfh

Have you seen (((X-MEN))) APOCALYPSE and if so can you tell me what you believe (they) ment by "all is revealed" when God is destroyed?

Good people who don't care about milo and bad people in the illuminati

It's right hand path, left hand path

old news bro.

There are actually 15 apostles if you count them all

This is my litmus test for pseudo intellectuals:

Do good and evil exist?

Yes.

I would first need the definition of good and evil.

Generally, it depends on vested perspective.

Intentions can be noble, or not.

there are always 12 apostles, 12 olympian gods, 12 zodiac signs. Athena and Zeus represent Sag, Bartholomew and Natanael represent pisces, Scorpio and Ophiuchius represent Scorpio.

PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE