ISIS NOW OCCUPIES EUROPE, AS EUROPOL WARNS OF MAJOR TERROR EVENTS IN 2017

disobedientmedia.com/research-indicates-massive-isis-networks-in-europe-while-europol-warns-of-imminent-attacks/

archive.is/vutsh

Not only has ISIS returned thousands of veterans and command figures from the Middle East, they also now control much of the crime world in Western Europe since they control the drug and human trafficking lines and recruit heavily among criminal populations.

This is per a study by the International Center for the Study of Radicalization and Political Violence:

icsr.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ICSR-Report-Criminal-Pasts-Terrorist-Futures-European-Jihadists-and-the-New-Crime-Terror-Nexus.pdf

Southern and Eastern European crime groups are happy to provide them with as many weapons as are needed. Because of this European governments are finally scared enough to begin cracking down. But what they have accomplished so far will not be enough to prevent larger attacks. The media is helping them prevent public panic by covering up attacks or not giving them proper coverage.

All no go zones are now veritable military bases run by ISIS, there is a reason the police will not enter them now. ISIS has infiltrated intelligence agencies in various countries and now has allies in politics in some states. These allies are making it easier for them to move in assets and prepare for attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7h37P
archive.is/0nb6u
archive.is/YoUnd
archive.is/exagu
archive.is/QxW0x
archive.is/Ozrpx
archive.is/mztPG
archive.is/Lo6LW
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
archive.is/RlFbu
archive.is/o6Vrd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The media actively covers up attacks in Europe, here are a list of attacks they tried to call "gas leaks" to keep people from paying attention:

archive.is/7h37P

This one they first tried to call a "gas leak" and then admitted it was a suicide bomber:

archive.is/0nb6u

archive.is/YoUnd

archive.is/exagu

archive.is/QxW0x

archive.is/Ozrpx

archive.is/mztPG

archive.is/Lo6LW

All terror related, but none were reported as such by the media. If they did, a liberal party would never win an election there again.

Bumping for truth, kek protect us

Fug.

Will there ever be a tipping point?

When will society over there finally snap?

Digits = HABBENINGs
Possible Hitler reincarnation due to HABBENINGs as well

I dunno dude, I can't really fap to this.

Literally the only thing you can do at this point is full blown genocide of all Muslims, browns, and blacks. Islam has never been removed when it reaches numbers like this. The Islamic tumor will spread disease forever unless you remove every single last Muzzie.

Europe is kill, but I hope we get to see pic related some time soon.

Also this post is satire I do not advocate for the killing of Muslims

If they don't wake themselves up, they will when people move onto their street, declare a caliphate and start shooting

When the attacks happen people will be rudely awakened and it's possible we will see this at some point down the road

Sorry leaf, and this is happening in your country as well. Quebec was a case of two Muslim groups fighting for control of the population and Trudeau is covering it up to prevent embarrassment.

>33
>55
This

This is some crazy delusional shit. Tho whabisim isn't declining here it's not anywhere close to this shit.

Relax and breathe, the statistics are in your favor.

You had better pay attention to what is going on or soon your country will be having a few gas leaks and electrical fires as well

>Also this post is satire I do not advocate for the killing of Muslims

Oh, did Merkel tell you it was all gonna be ok eurocuck?

Until I see the Canadian equivalent of en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden I'm not too worried. We bes a peaceful people n shiet.

Wasn't this warned about in 2016 too?

Delusional shit?

You clearly haven't done any research.

But more importantly, ARM YOURSELF fool

What would be the perfect cover for this terror network to strike out?

Because I have a hunch that there will be one massive, continent spanning coordinated strike when Europe is the weakest and most vulnerable.

Bring it on

>This is some crazy delusional shit

Yeah its not like its happened before or anything

You already have seen them, your media lied about it. In addition to Quebec there have been other attacks:

archive.is/RlFbu

Yes and look at the sudden rise of reports of "gas leaks," "electrical fires" and "transformers blowing" in the news, some incidents had dozens of casualties This is just a short selection, there are more. This year they will likely not be able to hide it from the public

Bump

Your hunch is correct, and it won't just happen in the EU, there is a large network across the Western Hemisphere as well, though Trump's presidency may soften that blow somewhat.

They will not just try to attack, they will try to link up the ground they already hold in no go zones and take territory.

Feels bad man, well hopefully that means more Happenings for us as Americans. 2017 is the Year of Chaos.

Chaos, but chaos can be a positive or negative force and Kek is a god of positive chaos

the frog is with us in this bread

I had the strangest deja vu reading that.

We will be fine. You Americucks are weird sometimes, so fucking scared of external threats. Not saying you shouldn't be paranoid with the enemies you've made.

But we'll be fine. This ain't real in the scope you're thinking of.

What the fuck is that? And no it hasn't happened here before. Not in the name of Islam, it did happen in the name of Christianity though. And I worry about them. We have whole cities full of those bastards here.

I have never thanked God more for the 2nd amendment than I have this year alone.

The only other factor I am wondering about is, the EU army. Is this terror attack being orchestrated to justify the army and weaken the native populace?

The isis paris terror attack that killed 130 you dumbshit

It's hilarious how they've conditioned you to ignore the impending threat while there is an entire wolf pack at your doorstep.

And it's not just ISIS you should be worried about, do you know who runs the EU army, and where they have been getting weapons/equipment from? Your former PM knows all about it.

Likely, the EU Army should be investigated more and watched. They want to justify its use and it would be real convenient if they had to occupy countries to help protect them from Islamic terror wouldn't it? They are spinning several PR campaigns for potential use in the near future.

Bump?

Appreciate it, get the word out to other anons, Europe needs to wake the fuck up or they'll wake up to a night of the long scimitar

That's far from here. We got white crazies, the brown are too cold to go outside and be extreme.
Not ignoring it, facing it with dignity. Not panic. I live in Norway. We pretty much have it set in our little mountain fortress. The immigrants go back home and we have some weird aryan politican chick running around kicking them out of kebab shops every weekend. You think America is safe? With all your "freedom and rights"?

>bitchplz.jpg

> le christians are the real terrorist meme

From a scale from 1 to 10:
How scared should i realistically be?

Am currently on 7/10.

Given where you live and the likelihood that you will end up with Merkel 2.0 this year I would say that's accurate, maybe bump it up to an 8.

You rise or fall with the rest, don't be foolish.

We don't have a foreign power waiting for an excuse to occupy us with a foreign force.

Keep thinking that way.

Jokes on you in the end

I don't live in Europe obviously but I am about to drop $500 on 1000 rounds of 5.56 and .40 cal.

You guys are good gun salesmen.

They've been saying this shit for like two years now, and i seriously doubt they have the ability to pull something like this off given that they are getting BTFO on their homefront. Sorry Sup Forums, its not happening

It has been happening, start searching for articles discussing "gas leaks" in Europe, there are so many they are running out of narratives to cover them up.

In the long run the ones who are too blind to wake up cannot be saved and should just be allowed to be weeded out naturally

The black flag will fly over the dome.

Lol you're a fucking idiot.

Why would they not cover it up as per the usual? Liberals don't understand preemptive threat so why would they even mention this?

If Sadiq Khan had his way it would be flying over Parliament at this moment

They're not, read the article. Funny how the media has reported so many "gas leak" explosions the last few years. Last year in one case they had to finally admit one of the "leaks" was a suicide bomber

Americans are some of the most frightened people in the developed world. 16 years after 9/11 and plebs in the suburban/rural parts of America are still afraid of getting killed by terrorists. It's pathetic.

Not what I'm saying at all. Anyone can be an terrorist to someone. But that is the only terror that ever terrorized me.

I don't really see this as such a big fucking issue. Unless drastic change is taken this year regarding climate change society won't last much longer.

Norway however is pretty perfect in that sense so not too worried about that either.

This ISIS shit being claimed to have infiltrated Europe is just a fart in history. Even if true. Why care about it? Seeing as how ISIS is funded it would be much more likely to be fucking orchestrated by the same agencies you claim they've infiltrated.

Even if Europe get's fucked I'll be fine here in Norway. Short of any insane amount of nukes this is paradise for all foreseeable future and so having me worried about some angry brown people funded by cynical white people to get back at some other angry brown people is just pretty fucking hard to do.

I thought they were broke. If they can warn you something is coming they must know basic information. But. Still warned us. This adds up how? It doesn't

What happens to you when Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe falls? You see what bordering a narco-state has done to the US, what about bordering a jihadist state?

Major Islamist terrorist attacks are probably over in Europe; all of of the plots set for Christmas/New Years' were stopped. Thankfully, Muslims in Europe are simply too dumb compared to the host population to succeed with complex terrorist plans.

After Paris/Brussels, security got a lot tighter, and there hasn't been a large-scale attack since early last July in Nice (the Berlin attack was much smaller).

Remember, when Sup Forums was predicting "big attacks" last year, I was predicting the opposite.

I was right. European security forces have mostly won the war against Islamist terrorists in Europe. It's very unlikely that a big attack will happen anymore. Even most small attacks are being stopped these days.

ISIS has funding and access to networks that previous terror groups could only fantasize about

You are concerned about meme issues that are foisted on you to distract you from real problems in the EU

There have been multiple incidents that have been covered up, have you done any research into all the "gas leaks" cropping up over the last several years? Most happening since Paris in 2015. They don't want the public to panic Or you can keep believing the media narratives like an idiot while patting yourself on the back, I'm just here to put some information out for anons

archive.is/o6Vrd

So does that figure in another few million refugees of ambiguous origins? At what point are the security forces incapable of stopping 20-30% of the population from hiding the 5-10% of them that want to establish a caliphate?

The biggest change was in the way they share information with each other. PBS Frontline had a good documentary on how the Paris attacks were the result of a string of fuck-ups from police and intelligence agencies across Europe. Basically, before those attacks, known terrorists could cross borders and take flights out of other European countries without drawing any attention.

Yeah. And other news stories said they were broke. This is all horse shit

Good goy, keep believing what CBC tells you to think

Funny because Europol directly contradicts the propaganda you are trying to push about ISIS

>pbs frontline
>believing their "reports"

I really shouldn't have expected anything less from a leaf

Do you have any proof for the assertion that the gas leaks were actually terrorist attacks?

I don't care. What's the leader's name? Not even Arabic. At all... They're broke. But they'll attack! Ok. Stop them. If you know this. Meh. But europol contradicts me! Good. One world order staged shit like anything else nowadays

Did you read them all? Sounds like you didn't

The authorities jumped the gun too early on one in Germany and had to admit that the "gas leak" was actually a suicide attack

You aren't worth the shekels you have to beg Dale for every week, honestly the shittiest shilling I've seen in a while

Get over your god-complex. Do you want to have a discussion? Or do you want to just tell people that you, the guy in a basement who barely passed high school, knows best and everybody else is wrong?

Europe has been in eternal conflict with islam since it was founded. It died down some when the ottomans finally imploded (as all empires do), but now its picked itself up and islam (which is a political theocratic ideology) is back in the form of isis, which is no different from any of the other islamic states and kingdoms through history, whos main ambition is to conquor europe.

I just dont understand how you can ignore history because the last century hasn't been that bad.

You haven't cited a single source of your own, you're interested in discrediting the information that is being put out. Low energy

Europeans will learn or it will be beaten into them with the sword.

europe has been too busy fighting itself and trying to pick up the pieces to remember the past

Fuck off with this knowledge bomb bullshit
Any proof?

I`ll be perfectly fine. This is a huge country, if need be I'm miles from nearest person within hours. But everyone here is really nice so there is never a need.

You must underestimate the size of Norway, and how far North we are. We will be perfectly fine.

You seem to look at them like an exponential cancerous growth. Don't.
It will happen like that all over the world, Norway is one of few places who is anticipated to be relatively safe from the worst effects of climate change and so we´ll be flooded then. But it isn't happening anywhere close to that now. Give it 15-20 years if we're lucky.

Again, this isn't real. There are real issues but you live in a country so fucking infiltrated by propaganda you have lost sight of reality. Take a month without electronics for your own good.

>distracted by small incidents from the longer trend.

No. We had peaceful trade with them before the fucking christian extremists came and fucked shit up.

>varg.jpg

One of the sources literally shows that authorities called an attack a gas leak and then were forced to admit that it was a terror attack.

Funny how I provide a whole list of sources, yet you still revert to your anon5 playbook. Zero creativity from you guys

Anons' I'm afraid for my country, the (((media))) haven't told us if Chile is taking refugees, the last week i see a complete muslim family being photographed and muslims womans in different days and one of them was acting very weird, doesn't look chilean and also she make troubles in the subway (seems like she stolen something from tourist and tried to hide in the subway).
I think my country is importing colombians and haitians to make from Chile a multicultural shithole to also import muslims after all.
I'm afraid jews should try they tricks on my country, they have at least burned 15-21 consecutive times "Torres del Paine" and also at least in this year were caught twice trying to burn it again.

>I'll be fine, this is a huge country

What a selfish fucking faggot, the rest of Europe is burning under the star and crescent and you could give half a damn less because it hasn't hit you yet.

It's ironic that you think you are looking at the longer trend, when you are obsessed with short term, false narratives designed to make you support initiatives that allow foreign interests to control your country. Most of which weren't issues even 50 years ago.

It's not just in your country, they're moving immigrants all over the Americas to try and destabilize things. Also there are terrorists starting to mix into the crowd just like they are in Europe. They come over from Africa and pay cartel groups to transport them.

There was a (((media))) blackout for 2 entire months regarding refugees in my country. Now suddenly there's news that more rapefugee centers will be built along the border, but also news that there are days with 0 rapefugees trying to cross the border. Reli meks u tink.

ITT: Flyover Mayonnaise-Americans believing fake news about countries they have never been to

>We had peaceful trade with them
they shut down the entire mediterranean and destroyed classical civilization.

What extremists? The first christendom islam encountered was byzantium which always tried to be peaceful and conclude wars diplomatically and didnt believe in the concept of a holy war, look where that got them.

Conquest, by violence, of all of christendom in northern africa and the middle east and iberia was not fucking peaceful, unless you mean your elite peacefully traded with the islamic slavers which is true.

SWEDEN YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh look, the climate change meme. And a short time preference ignoring the demographics of the Islamic invasion to boot. Wonderful.

You honestly think these people have ever been on a fucking plane? Their world is strip malls, parking lots, and chain restaurants.

Media acts like Eastern Europe doesn't exist, you'll have to expose it on your own, perhaps anons here can help out.

Ironic coming from someone who's entire country is run by establishment tools

Really makes you understand how Europeans have allowed this to happen doesn't it?

Funny how passionate they are about initiatives that allow foreign interests to control their country and deindustrialize them, while no other countries in the world are following suit

>he says to me exactly that which he's doing and I don't
Blow out your psy ops too much? You can go be scared and duped. I dont need to be

I have my own YT channel where I translate news regarding the refugee crisis in Bulgaria tbqh fampai.

Link it if you'd like user

Just keep bumping the thread, lol

Yes. That is exactly right. The brown man is your enemy.

fucking kike spawn. Stop jewing around.

I'm well aware of our globalist government. But the islamist extermists still aren't the main bad guy.

Vikings, traders. Not the elite, just your everyday Knut and Sigrid. Before those fucks spread their filth north and we became a christian country.

Not everything is black and white. Which would be perfect to describe Islam vs Christianty, for a racists. But it isn't and this is just some silly fucking shit. There are more islamist terrorist acts in America than Europe so I don't get why you care so much about us when you know so little and don't seem interested enough to learn.

Yep, i hear it from a Syrian refugee who comes from Lebanon, the Communist goverment of Bolivia and Brazil part of the human muslim traffic here in South America.
I don't have the acces rute country from North Africa.

I can't bump it so you can lie and break people? Oh well.

Oh yes, very cool. Do we think Soros has anything to do with this? I wouldn't be surprised if Pizzagate also somehow ties into the ISIS-infiltration of European society. DC was a known hotbed for political Islam in the 1970s. I wouldn't be surprised if we soon get evidence tying al-Baghdadi to the RAND Institute and the small business community in DC. Honestly, this whole thing goes deeper than we can even imagine!

Bullshit none of your shit said that
You said all of them are terrorist and not a single bit of proof
Wait for the next terrorist attacking and save this thin as paper conspiracy tin foil for talk radio

Maybe we should stop funding their radical movements then

Trump is going to send in ground troops pretty soon and work in tangent with Russia and Assad. This means ISIS is about to get pit roasted by the two strongest militaries on this Earth. The end of ISIS in the middle east means all the sleepers in Europe and USA will be activated.

I have a hunch that the sleepers are siphoning their refugee welfare and transferring it to ISIS. So while ISIS itself is active in the middle east, they remain sleepers, but once the state is dead they will all awaken and conduct one massive continent wide terrorist attack.

Pakistan has nukes you retard that ain't feasible

Mudslimes cannot be that powerful, r-right?

You're a blatantly obvious shill but here is the sauce anyways archive.is/0nb6u

lol, day of the rope is coming for you shill

They're coming from anywhere the cartels fly shipments into, since jihadists run their drugs into Europe for them now anyways.

I'm all for crushing ISIS, but we need to make sure that our troops don't hang around or get diverted to toppling Assad or other regimes in the process. This is how radical groups are formed

People are like goldfish, something happen, they turn around a while and then they forget.

Just take a look at spain they protested last weekend for more rapefugees, they forgot everything about reconquista and history...

ISIS has no power in the eastern yurop though, our criminal underworld is controlled by russian mafia, and those guys are even more racist than ethnic eastern europeans.

Anybody else have problems uploading images?

I hate to say this because of the Euroanons, but I think it's needed.

I think this is what it will take for people to fully wake up.

Even here in America we need it.

It's shitty, but we require streets coated in blood in order to get this started.

We don't need a spark, we need a napalm strike.

Byzantium fell because it got crusaded by a bunch of angry Catholics.

Powerful? They're useful pawns and dangerous attack dogs who will cause a lot of damage that others can exploit

ISIS is already letting their territories in the ME go because they are re-deploying. And many of their operatives have already completed the move.

You'd be surprised at the levels of silence money can buy, they won't protect you if the price is right

yeah it's multi-board, sites being weird. Stay frosty.

Aye

>jew.pg

9 Ppl killed in my home country, 60 americans got killed in Club shooting. I guess americans should Be afraid

Trump can't save you now, Europe!