Pay attention foreigners

Pay attention foreigners.

This is what happens when you push white people too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23MRvCcvX8U
youtube.com/watch?v=tiKSQlc-Mmg&list=LLDoIXBc268nNnjLnasu_nfQ&index=3
heraldsun.com.au/news/special-features/bully-victim-casey-haynes-faces-more-torment-after-tv-interview/news-story/200affe7d7916f50ed649ca504d6f1b0?sv=2bdc8c11746667c28cab5641e6153272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This is what happens when you push fat people too far.

>this is what happens when a non american wants to figbt an american

>this was filmed in australia

bretty much

History proves this.

lol
good shit dude

Pay attention, autismo's.

This is what happens when Antifa pushes the right-wing too far

wwe is too good to be true

Neither of these people are American.

What about when Americans try to fight Vietnamese farmers?

the world belongs to America

>Unironically thinking anyone gives a single fuck about your fucking country haha

Oh you mean that time we went overseas and killed millions upon millions of those insects while they managed to kill only a fraction of our troops?

Good point.

LOL

Everyone got mad at me when that video first went viral because I didn't support the fat kid.

The fat kid was running his mouth, acting all hot and shit when teachers were around, when the teachers weren't around the smaller guy tried to fight him in a fair fight...

How does fatboy react? Picks him up and slams him on concrete. Could've been a fatal move if the kid landed on his head.

Fuck that fat fuck. If he threw a couple punches he could've just won the fight and everyone would've gone home happy. Instead he commits some sordid, unreasonably violent act.

I could not have gotten a more different impression from the original video

I agree.

The main take away from the video is that the little kid is fucking retarded for not realizing that the fat kid could fuck him up if he wanted to.

But the little kid was trying to bully the fat kid.

>mexico
>calling americans fat

I know you think this kind of thing really triggers Americans but it's really just annoying when you think that America did anything but kick serious ass then pull out after it got tired of it

F yea

It's been taking long enough. When are you going to revolt?

Master of the Powerbomb

White people snap when their empathy gets taken for weakness. White people are easily the most psychopathic and murderous white people under the right conditions

We are long past the point where white people are comfortable. collectively we are losing our hair, sweating, and getting heated by the fact noone is fixing the issues of sub-85 IQ humans are pouring into our countries.

The pressure release valve is being blocked by our ability to overturn lefty/globalist governments via the democratic process.

There is only one way to solve it when democracy fails.

War.

Watch what you say online, leaf. This would actually land you in jai lif they wanted to in our """""free""""" country.

What happens, they fight? Like anybody with a pulse? This is stupid.

Little cunt deserved it

No proof he was trying to "bully" the fat cunt. He was trying to fight him because the fat cunt was a shit talker.

Nope. Boys will be boys. Like you were never in a shoving match at that age? Would you have wanted the other guy to fly off the handle and slam you on concrete?

Self-defense is based on using reasonable force. You can't just slam someone on concrete like that over some light hits.

he didn't...

Manlet short kid deserves the gas chambers, tbqhwufam. Fat kid's only fault is not doing the same thing to the larger kid who confronts him at the end (not shown in the gif).

here's the problem with that
the war was unwinnable because there was no objective. we weren't working towards anything, there was no end goal. We just rolled in and killed a bunch of people for a while and then left without really accomplishing anything.

So we should stop picking on mexico?

haha so mad kid lmao

I prefer my pasta al dente, Chang.

>Self-defense is based on using reasonable force. You can't just slam someone on concrete like that over some light hits.

>picking a fight you are obviously far outclassed in
>get fucking rekt
>waaahhhh he hit me too hard

lol nah

oh fuck off

youre bit of a retard the little kid is bully and got wasted

The skinny kid is Poland and the fat kid is Duchy of Prussia turning into an empire. Ha!

Nah, I'm right, cunt.

The laws regarding self-defense take into account using reasonable force.

That fat cunt could've been charged with a crime for what he did.

Man, I wish we lived in a society where we could just deck someone in the face for bumping into us in public or stepping on our shoes. I'm a man who is physically fit. Most of you faggots on here would be walking around with habitual black eyes.

We live in a society of law though. You have to use reasonable force to defend yourself, you can't just pick up people and slam them on concrete over something that isn't that fucking serious.

Scott Adams is doing a live AMA
youtube.com/watch?v=23MRvCcvX8U

>Push a white person too far
>a random giant will bodyslam you

Sounds about right.

>Nah, I'm right, cunt.

A whiny bitch, is what you are.

That little faggot got rekt just as he deserved.

>just in time for goodnight

dilbert guy?

I see no unreasonable escalation of force here
kid was getting punched, he tossed the other kid on his ass. Didn't spike his head into the ground or anything excessive

your a retard they are children basically laws dont quite apply to them in these scenarios
a fat kid overused his force like thats a first
you fucking maggot

You gringos are cute. With your wittle fee fees. Marjority of you can't even lift your tendies and hot pockets out the microwave let alone push back.

You're really not familiar with the story are you?

>Muh PROOSHIA

That's meme history m8

heres your (you)

Your ID is "E-Pay"
> remember , when you transmit pesos back Home, we take a cut to Pay for the WALL

get out while you still can lwith limbs, paco

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS FUCKER FOR POSTING A LINK TO HIS THREAD AND PROVIDING ABSOLUTELY ZERO CONTENT TO MINE THIS IS 100% BULLSHIT WHY DO YOU ALLOW THIS????

The fat kid was bullied for months, stupid little shit shouldn't have picked a fight with someone twice his size. He deserved the shattered ankle.

>this is what happens

You make a gay gif of some fetuses "fighting"? MMMk.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Oh right you're Australian. You people are known for never having a point you just shitpost.

Stereotype proven I guess.

GJ

youtube.com/watch?v=tiKSQlc-Mmg&list=LLDoIXBc268nNnjLnasu_nfQ&index=3

This is now an abo music thread.

(you)

Funny, I'm not Mexican. Yet I'm an enlisted infantry Marine. So tell me Tom fucking your gay couing Josh, what ahve you done for you country other than bitch and cry? Hmm? Little dick hoes

heraldsun.com.au/news/special-features/bully-victim-casey-haynes-faces-more-torment-after-tv-interview/news-story/200affe7d7916f50ed649ca504d6f1b0?sv=2bdc8c11746667c28cab5641e6153272

(You)

Oh we got a real badass here.

Tell me, what's your MOS there Devildog?

Supply? Air wing? NBC?

(((You)))

This is what happens in mount druitt.
Apparently its getting better.

>signing life away for oil jew niggers

The final cuck pill, and you sound proud...

JAJA

Wow. What a retard. Let me spell it out for you faggot.
INFANTRYMAN 0311
Dose caps help you understand better you pissy whinny gringo?

Still salty over Guadeloupe-Hidalgo, you beans and rice faggot?

Woahwoah there cowboy. I'm redpilled as much as the next guy but hey, why not get trained by the best military in the world let alone the best branch. Take your hand, and if you rach down in between your legs you might find a pair of balls. MIGHT. Because I'm sure they're missing

Or you know, not do that and just be happy and enjoy life without cucking myself out to some oil jew. Theres that to.

>Funny, I'm not Mexican.

We don't care what central/south American shithole you seeped out of.

>marines

Ain't shit.

yet you still loss?

History is history friendo. The only salty bitch is you and your dry giny. You're upset foreigners have done more for Murrica than your pussy ass has.

>fighting an American

You get tanked

>Americans

True. Again, if anything ever pops off, why not be ready from the jews best owned military. We're just a number. Fuck the kikes.

Guys... why does page 10 not exist anymore?

Obviously you do since you referred to Mexican culture. Or is that too much logic for you?
Or really, what do you do then? What, I'll give tou a second to let you mom cool down your twndies for you. Go on.

Agreed, but you can prepare on your own. You are only a number if you take the number.

>I'm a welfare queen in the shittest job in the shittest branch
Congrats, i guess

>not Mexican
Even worse, sudaca.

G-Guys

OH SHIT 0311

So basically too much of a fuckin pussy to go 0321?

STFU and stop using your status as a Marine to boast on an anonymous Chinese anime board you fucking piece of shit pussy ass faggot bitch.

Chances are you're lying anyway though.

Thought about that. Going through training and realizing civilian preparation is not nearly enough. Least in my view

But I love my shitty job. Because then my cop friends and I get to beat the shit out of pussies like you afterwards

No, I tired. Missed 0321 by a few points. Good thing because i couldn't swim like a fish. Ayy, thats your opinion.

>Marine

Must be nice having an IQ of 45; I wish I could see the world from the eyes of a retarded piece of worthless cannonfodder, such as yourself.

Make sure to thank your assisted-living carer for the help typing up that post. Now sit back down in your wheelchair before the roller-locks unhinge and you go flying down the stairs like your parents wish you did when you were 6.

Little skinny aussie abo vs powerful white Canadian Bull!!

This. Not that he isn't right mind you, but it probably counts as seditious material considering the state of Canada atm. Fuck Trudeau though.

cunts got drift

Must be nice right? Then again I wouldn't know so you tell me. All I hear is the whinning of a cuckled beta fag who didn't get the girl because chad was a better man. Boohooo.

Incredible projecting right there m'retard.

Back to special-ed with you, LARPing piece of shit.

Holy crap, the autism just spews out of you

Whoa there slick sleeve, we both know you ain't done shit.

You too stupid to understand that we don't care what country you came from down south? Stumpy lil indio shit.

This was actually a big story in Australia when it happened, the small kid who got slammed there was a complete cunt who deserved it. One of the most inspiring anti-bully news pieces to come out in a while.

Actually, after French and british couldnt take over, america tried, and still got btfo. All in the name of freedom (aka gimmes)?

Just this time, please, explode your mighty force against the Rothschild and the jews.