Redpill me on fat culture Sup Forums

Redpill me on fat culture Sup Forums

Is it based American genetics or just lazy welfare hogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we were told that we needed to eat a high caloric farmers diet long after most people stopped farming. it was the joos

It's the Mexican influence.

Some of both. As mentioned, we had high carb diets based on a population that burned more calories with intensive labor. Thus fatty milk, grains, etc were important. Now we sit. And eat more fat, more carbs.

Genetics, well, being a fatty diabetic does change insulin response to glucose in offspring. This is being studied quite a lot now. People are destroying their genetic products by testing the limits of human physiology in their own diseased bodies

It's extremely easy to get fat in our modern world. Most people aren't very active, and it's not hard to eat 800 calorie meals. If you have a big appetite and don't count your calories and pay attention to your health, you'll most likely get fat. Also if you think about, our lifestyle doesn't fit our biology, we became civilized relatively quick, about 5000 years out of our millions of years of existence. If you were still a hunter, you wouldn't eat often, so you'd eat as much as you could when you got the chance, the problem is that food is no longer a struggle for first world countries, you have to fight against your instincts in a way, which is why we see a lot of fat people in first world countries.

It's almost predominantly the latter though. Fat acceptance fatties are the premier example of people who can't take responsibility for their actions

And the blacks.

For example, 56.6% of American black women are obese, and 82% are overweight.

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

In the past:
>Hmm I think I'd like some chicken
>Go outside and get chicken
>Cut its head off
>Clean/pluck chicken
>Cook
>Eat a baked potato with it

Now:
>Hmm I think I'd like some chicken
>Drive to kfc
>Never leave car
>Get deep fried breaded chicken
>Mashed potatoes covered in gravy
>Gallon of sugar liquid
>Go home and order pizza later

I think if people had to actually spend time preparing and cooking what they ate they wouldn't be fat.

it would help but I don't think it would fix the problem entirely, it's still really easy to make homemade 900 calorie meals if you're not careful with cookie oils.

>genetics make you fat

first of all, mods hate fat threads and nuke them upon sight.

second, fat acceptance turds are welfare hogs who don't know how to take responsibility

This
>Oh I've eaten a load of food
>Sit on arse do nothing
>Y am i so far is muh genes!
Tl;Dr don't be lazy do exercise

>tipping the scales

fucking kek

Genetics.

This would help a great deal. It's such a pain in the ass to cook and then clean, I'd just go, like, "Fuck it, I won't eat tonight."

its a fucking assault
estrogen mimickers in detergents, can-linings, plastics, synthetic antioxidants, synthetic preservatives and pesticides, coupled with the high amount of sugar content in everything, WILL produce fat people and WILL make losing that fat harder and harder to do the farther people go

the recommended daily intake of sugar is about 2-4 teaspoons daily
the average (American) ingests something like 14-17 teaspoons of sugar daily

FUCKING SUGAR TAX THE FATTIES

I agree with , I have a friend who's household cooks food something close to six days out of the week, even still, they're all fucking fat. I'm not about to turn this into a /fit/ topic, but it really is about what you eat rather than how you eat.

This is middle-class urban America in the Roaring 20s.

I run heavier than most of my peers. Runs in the family. Big stocky people are we. But that's not a fucking excuse.

Don't eat like a fucking pig, stay active, and you'll be fine regardless of your 'genetics.

>have almost limitless appetite but stay fit
>can survive on 4 hours of sleep a night
>have perfect vision and keen sense of hearing
>have ADHD which some hypothesize was a trait selected for in hunter-gather societies as it made them more aware of prey

Holy shit I just realized my ancestors were probably some fucking alpha ruthless hunters
And here I am posting on an anime forum generations later

Well looks like pol is partially down (maybe all of Sup Forums) and it's impossible to start a new thread. Guess we're stuck with this fucking fat thread.

you forgot the pic m8

It's the meat.
Meat consumption raises risks of heart attacks, strokes, and obesity.
High carb (fruits) and moderate protein and low fat is the best macro division for healthy weight.

lel

Cooking Salmon with mushrooms takes 10 minutes.
That's about the time it takes to drive/walk and order a meal from somewhere

SO THICC
O

T
H
I
C
C

MUH DICC
U
H

D
I
C
C

>it's the meat
>it's the fats

NOOOOO
THE SUGAR INDUSTRY SPENT SOO MUCH MONEY IN TRYING TO FIGHT "WHAT MAKES YOU FAT" IN FAVOR OF SUGAR
FATS ARE REQUIRED FOR YOUR BODY TO PRODUCE OPTIMAL LEVELS OF HORMONES (TESTOSTERONE)

EXCESS OF SUGAR - MASS-INGESTION OF SUGAR WILL FORCE YOUR LIVER INTO CREATING FAT AS IT CANNOT PROCESS, BREAKDOWN THAT FLOOD OF SUGAR

I'd say both sides are somewhat at fault. People have had highly processed and calorie-dense foods in larger and larger portions stuffed in their face by marketers for decades, often without necessarily making the exact dietary impact of those foods all that obvious (at least until recently), but at the end of the day people are responsible for their own decisions, and all the blame can't just be put on the fast food/junk food companies really. They just made it easier for many to make bad decisions.

>fat culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index
Here ya go.

F A T T
A
T
T

over 20% of your daily calories in fat (healthy fats)
will decrease free testosterone in your blood.
Plus, higher consumption of fat doesn't correlate with more test being produced. Just because fat is required for its synthesis doesn't mean that the more you eat the more you make of it.
Of course sugar is bad, but guess what? That's the bad sugar. The processed sugar.
Good sugar, namely fructose found in fruit and glucose are required for brain energy and body energy and people with high carb diets are healthier than those with high fat (and saturated fat since they get it all from meat) diets. Paleo and Keto diets are fads

> processed sugar

"Processed sugar" is a combination of
>fructose
and
>glucose

Processed sugar requires isolation and amalgamation with HFC, preservatives, and other substances that are not present in naturally occurring sugar in fruit. That's what is meant by processed sugar.
Fruit also contains necessary fiber that decreases colon cancer, which is what high fat/protein diets lead to since protein can rot in the colons if you eat too much of it. Sugar? It's the easiest to convert to energy and is the primary and natural source for energy.

Theres food out therethat is basically plastic.

Your body has no enzumes to break this stuff down.

It lines the intestines and colon and prevents the correct absorbtion of nutrients and minerals etc.

You become "fat" because your body cannot eliminate this plastic-like ex-food that is stuck in your digestive tract. Your "fat" will be more firm and stout than flabby fat.

You become un-energised and "lazy" but not because you're lazy - its because you litarlly arent getting the energy.

This "plastic" lining s called muccoid plaque.

You can best remove this stuff with Chinese loose-leaf REAL tea. Teas like Pu Erh, and white peony, and Tie Guan Yin Oolong.

it takes a while but you will notice improvements right away.

Lazy pigs. At its very worst genetics can only make it easier to gain weight and more difficult to lose it. A person still needs to eat above their daily required calories to gain weight, and anyone eating below their daily required calories will lose weight. They don't even need to exercise, they just need to eat less and eat better.

THIS IS A 10/10 IN BURGERLAND.

I'm a fat fuck American so I'll let you in on the big secret.

They're miserable as fuck so they eat bullshit because they hate themselves. A culture of fast food and corn syrup is the initial push as well.