Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk
youtube.com/watch?v=mw5bkVokBdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

butterface

Literally who?

Millie Weaver

when will you faggots learn that these are just trashy attention whores.. nobody fucking cares.... sage sage sage sage sage

A coalburner, a sub-50 IQ alt-right clinger, or a literal who? Guess I'll go with whoever this is.

get a fucking gf and quit being a predatory degenerate internet garbage man

Margaret Howell was best info wars girl

> My dad supports Trump and I want him to buy me a car: the picture

Millie looks and speaks like she's stoned off her ass 100% of the time. N-not that that's a problem or anything.
>you will never blaze it with millie
>you will never have heated conversations about how horrible the globalists are and how the Infowars business model is the future of media
>you will never protect her from commies on a college campus
>you will never help her dye her pubes purple for jokes, then shave them off and nut deep inside her
life is suffering

youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc

>A coalburner
she's a blonde white woman, you don't need to explicitly state this

wow cuq

That face is begging to be PEDRO'D

Great eyes but Tomi the body, got her beat. Trust me I see her all the time in Dallas, tight sexy little firecracker she is.

That hat looks stupid on her

conservative white girl pussy is made for superior Latino cock

you know it
we run this country now
we own Texas
we own LA
she got beaned
i live in LA san bernardino myself, i see blondes like this all the time they vote for trump but they only like the dark men

I don't care about any of these bitches. They probably secretly voted Hillary anyway, but they know that by LARPing as Trump supporters, they can get beta alt right orbiter attention. I thought the ''rural and suburban retard## thing was just some meme, but honestly, Why is it that rural and suburban white people vote against their own interests? Idiots who live in their 90%+ white safe spaces, and have crappy jobs thinking that republicans can help them.

But it is true, city people are better, hence why they flocked to the city for work and their better degrees and qualifications.

Trumptards also need to realise that immigrants don't cause wage compression. It's they're stupid retarded white ageing american population that's also the cause of all this tax.

Gee, no wonder white suburban woman are starting to prefer street wise black men.
youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk

Honestly. White men, and their baby boomer parents a fucking embarrassing, and completely detached from modern day reality. Spastics.

THAT'S HER BEST FEATURE, YOU GAY!

conservative white girl pussy and latino pussy is made for superior Pakistani cock

neck yourself you smelly spic manlet

>latino property owners
Ok

WHERE DID SHE GO???

I miss her...

you only see them jose? they don't touch your little bean cock?

>Suggesting it only looks stupid on her

PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE

Cheeky

Kek. What's the story behind that picture?

Based. I can't wait until we Latinos take all the women. It's best to see white bois cry over it.

I have a nice candid pic of her cleavage, but I can't upload it.

Are the Russians hacking Sup Forums?

Kek Lauren is really a coal burner? CAuse of the photo with that Indian looking guy?

Literally who

NOBODY FUCKING CARES that's who

this woman is a scan artist. she married a turk roach o take advantage of him so he could get a visa

i have her nudes but i guess you will enver see them

You lie.

Is it just me or does Millie have the perfect anime girl voice?

has she been BLACKED yet?

>not posting Faith from Rebel media

>taking you tubers seriously
>ever
Don't forget to comment like & subscribe goy!

>ShareBlue
Hi plebbit! First day here huh? The terms we use here are "CTR", "shill", "kike", and "kikeshill".

>Infowarts
Dropped.

>beaned

I swear to God, this fucking board

no. the only actual intelligent lady pundit is trish regan

jesus christ.

fucking cuck

get raked

>#1 boys name in London last 3 years is Muhamed.

Judging by the pink hat going to guess it was taken after the women's march, anyone got the vid to it?

?

He's right, partially. White girls are sluts. They literally go to college so they can join a sorority and marry some frat fuck. And they get a chance to be the dirty little whores mom and dad didn't let them be. Saying hi to one at a party can get you laid.

Asians are where it's at, my boi.

Muslim here.

That's because all of us Muslim families name our first sons mohammed. If every brit named their first son Clive, then Clive would be the most popular name by far.

No, East Asians are probably the worst behind Black women. White women are 3rd worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=mw5bkVokBdc

She's triggered.

Shes great

>defending India
like pottery

But real talk: Asian and Mexican (as in the, rich Mexican girls that study abroad) are the best and most loyal pussy you can get.

Sweet rack.

>Millennial Millie
Just watched her, she sounds like a typical dumb blonde. I'm also not a very huge fan of tami lahren either. If we want people to represent the far right, then we have to choose people who are well spoken, intelligent and well mannered. This will cause the left to at least look at us the same and not see us all as redneck white trash who only thinks about murica

>women
>study
>career womyn

DROPPED

No wonder young white american women were all torn miserable whores shilling for Hillary. American men actually settle with womyn with careers. That nu-male vibe makes pussy dry blud.

Are we supposed to know who that is familiam?

oh but benis first

I love Alex.

This. Conservative Americans who happen to be Latino are based. We share our women with the white man, it is only fair we get a scoop of the vanilla ice cream to go with our apple freedom pie.