9 IRAQI REFUGEES RAPE GERMAN TEACHER

>4 iraqi men have made a woman drunk on new years even and lured her into an apartement
>with 5 others, who have been waiting there, they took turns in raping her, took selfies of her and then dumped her on the streetcar station
>Lawyers of the rapists argue that the woman "asked for it".
>The man arrived as refugees in 2015

I can no longer take it, Sup Forums. This is the kind of savagery we are importing, yet our people don't give a shit and argue that these are just "Singular cases".

Archive link: archive.is/GDwmQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
youtube.com/watch?v=bFlPxOAEFcA&pxtry=2
youtube.com/watch?v=DpfGwuemBAc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>same old same old

I just keeps happening again and again and again. But the vast majority of the population does not give a single fuck and actually wants to import MORE of these people.

>Nothing to do with Islam
>Men are the problem
>Get used to it

Remember, she voted for this.

#iamnotyourwhiteknight #fuckyou #enjoyyourrapefugees

once you condition humans to deem certain behaviors as part of the norm you would be surprised to the depravity that we can coexist in

>germany 10% mudslime
the window of action is closing on you hanz

>>>>>>>>>>Lawyers of the rapists argue that the woman "asked for it".
WOW PROGRESSIVE AS FUCK

That teacher was probably a racist. If she'd just been more welcoming to people, this would never have happened.

I agree that the importation of muslims men is the problem. The media always paints it as if the refugees were mostlöy women and children (only brodcasting shots of crying children on TV when there it's about refugees on the news).
But we all know this is not the case. It's 80% men between 18-35. And these men import their dangerous and disgusting culture with them.

Sigh.

What don't you understand about the fact that you need to go Hitler 2.0 to clear this problem?

She was asking for it if she was getting drunk with 5 refugees.

Apparently austria is germany.

OMG Hans, stop being so racist. They are just exercising their rich culture. In fact you should be grateful because since you are white you have no culture, so this is really a gift to you.

Islam will never be able to exist peacefully within european countries.

Yeah, nah, she she isn't dumb, she is perfectly aware of what she is doing.

This is unfortunately how you need to do it.

How long will it be, until people start reacting to this...

that's funny
you germans are hilarious.. and they say trump turns corrupts politics into entertainment

>be European
>get raped

The teacher was german and smiliar things have happened throughout every country that has mass muslim immigration.

We're all european brothers in the fight.

Have you seen the book "When Patience Runs Out" by Kirsten Heisig?

We need to throw them out and kill the ones that have committed these crimes.

Political solutions are non-existent at this point.

Oh, I forgot. If that's the case I wanna share some epic ARyTV Music Video

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

much worse has happened and they didn't react, I don't know if they ever will

For real though I see people say "I'm German from Austria" all the time for some reason.

How long until "unaviable in your country"?

I'm afraid of this harmfull humor.

It's still a few months before federal elections.

The problem is that many people forget about this sort of stuff once the news stop talking about it.

Seems like many have already forgotten New Years Eve. The Truck driver attack is soon to be forgotten, too.

Then they will make them Islamic unless you do something about it

No. What is it about? Is it worth reading?

>Islam will never be able to exist peacefully within european countries.
agreed however europeans will learn to exist in the chaos that Islam will bring

>Happened in Vienna
>Implying Austria isn't asking for it

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

>This is unfortunately how you need to do it.

Thanks for the feedback, user. Let's focus on this topic, and let's act like it's Euclidian Geometry, with a set of givens:

A) Given: a large percentage of the German populations feels like "something isn't right"
B) Given: they can quite put their finger on it, but it seems like their thoughts are being fed to them by some machine
C) Given: they also believe that, if enlightened, any reasonable person can see through the subversion.

Therefore...

How do I turn this into a meme? You realize that the government is trying to trick you. You realize you're not alone. Now what?

After not even two years of exposure to the toxic masculinity of western modernity these poor refugees have been consumed by rape culture.

Use Epic Browser, it has a built in proxy function.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFlPxOAEFcA&pxtry=2

You don't get it.

This isn't some man-made crisis. God is punishing you.

One of the ways God punishes His people is to flood them with savage barbarians who rape and pillage and take their women and spoils of their labor. You're supposed to be seeking God right now, and asking Him to heal your land, and to stop dressing up in wolf costumes and rubbing scat on yourselves.

You pay them 2000 Euros per month to plot how to kill you, and to rape you.

Inb4 fedoras or insults.

Who cares, the whore probably voted for Merkel, and why was she out being a degenerate anyhow? Oh yeah they "made" her drunk, totally.

Meh

Germany is a huge country with a lot of people in it.

It's just one instance. Besides, she went with them willingly.

why should we care? The swedes celebrate this.

>Female teacher
>Not asking for it

Perhaps you've forgotten who wanted these people in the first place.

Literally send them here

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in GERMAN. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Rio, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

you either voted for or are doing nothing about this.

either way you're part of the problem.

I hate to admit it but they are right

Sorry, but I'm not going to fight for coalburners.

>Refugees welcome
>Get drunk with them
>Get raped
>PITY ME!

No, you deserved it and the only thing worth feeling remorse over is the fact that they didn't kill your treasonous whore ass.

The media's plan is to normalize it over time so that you never have a case where "enough is enough" and the population revolts. Like the frog in the boiling water.

>a million refugees
>9 bad eggs
>IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD

Calm down

Does anyone have a pastebin with refugee/Muslim /migrant crime in Germany? I want a list ready at all times to show to liberals.

>4 iraqi men have made a woman drunk on new years even and lured her into an apartement
A slut getting drunk and getting fucked by a bunch of guys isn't rape.

And my daily soap of course

youtube.com/watch?v=DpfGwuemBAc
(just a teaser cause of aryanzon direct copyright which I respect)

No shit sherlock. Go buy a gu--- oh wait you guys are retarded.

Who gives a shit about the woman the point is to get normies outraged and make them vote AfD

The comment sections on all major news outlets and online magazines are full of redpilled comments, it's only a few that still cling to the "refugees welcome" rhetoric.

As I said, there haven't been any major elections in a while, so we couldn't really see any changes in politics. But federal elections are this year.

Let's hope even the blind ones that still defend Merkel's policies will wake up soon enough. They're forced to at some point.

You people need to start killing them. Little victories lead to bigger ones.

MUDSLIMES HAVE DECLARED WAR ON THE WHITE AND WESTERN CULTURE...

You have the right to wholesale slaughter them now and those who harbor them.

THIS IS A WAR!

YOU GERMANS NEED TO FORM A MILITIA. ONE THAT WILL ASSASSINATE CORRUPT GERMAN SUPPOSED OFFICIALS. Its time they reap what they sow. Its time mudslimes reap their reward of DEATH! MODERATE OR NOT IT MATTERS NOT!

KILL THEM ALL!

SMALL VICTORIES LEAD TO BIGGER ONES.

They are getting a taste of free money raping and killing.

Time to WHOLESALE SLAUGHTER THEM!

GET SOME FRIENDS GROW SOME BALLS AND KILL MUDSLIMES>

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT LIKE Anders Behring Breivik

HERO!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
'
HEROICS ARE KILLING MUDSLIMES, AND KIKES WHO WANT TO SHIT ON THE INDIGENOUS WHITES OF EUROPE, COMMIES AND LIBTARDS

GET TO KILLING E'M!

YOUR RIGHT

Nice try, FBI.

But I thought the #1 of Sup Forums was to pretend like it was a fighting club.
The #1 rule is to not talk about the club.
>tfw in software, there's the 0th rule

no one invited the adl

>what is bosnia and albania

I'm actually suprised that it is available in germany in the first place.

>The problem is that many people forget about this sort of stuff once the news stop talking about it.

That's what I hate most about this idiotic populace. They have the mental capacity of a fly. They forget every bad thing that has happeed to them. And the good stuff as well.
Just like with Martin "Fuck Germany" Schulz. He was popular for two weeks, and now his numbers are falling again. Not that this is bad. He'd be much worse than Merkel. Red-Red-Green would kill Germany.
German people always fall back to their routine.

Kek

you know at this point i dont really give a shit.

if germans dont care about their own country i dont care about it either

What would happen if a German bro would become a charismatic shitlord? How would he do socially?

I will vote AFD in the next federal election, that is for sure.
But aprt from this, these isn't much you can do here.

I hang up stickers in my city from time to time.

The #1 rule of Sup Forums is to not talk about it. The #1 rule of Sup Forums is to spread redpills.

You should pay more attention to what's happening mohammad

German people have a slave-like mentality. They don't like uprisings, they prefer to live silently in comfort rather than trying to change something.

Even if the Muds were to declare a caliphate, we'd probably have people who would accept it and just continue living their live.

>German
>woman
>teacher
>parties with shitskins

She was a leftist.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

The only pity is they didn't kill her.

certainly no ethnic cleansing in bosnia

>cmondonazithings.jpg

I don't care if there is a refugee rape every single day in Germany.

365 out of millions is nothing

She paid the toll. But seriously, didn't those welfare migrants see the state funded instructions on how to properly impregnate a white wimmen?

She probably marched for refugees lel

Yeah, partying with drunk Arabs and then following them home isn't the smart thing to do.

Do you think NPD will ever have any chance?

Sorry, dude. Your bourgeois want cheap labor to line their pockets.

Take action and kill some goat fuckers

Write on your shirt Sup Forums so we can claim you for your heroism

Until they get beheaded for being an atheist or thrown off a rooftop for being a sodomite. lol

The nice thing about Islam is it will take care of the liberal problem. Leftists are worse than Muslims.

And yet the leftists are the ones who support immigration. Anarchists, communists, even our tankies are pro-immigration.

Why?

9 bad eggs out of a million+ is literally nothing.

Why don't you start up the NSDAP

>Do you think NPD will ever have any chance?
NPD is just a BND party. I remind you of the epic fail at court when they wanted to shut down the NPD and couldn't because it would have blown up many covers.

lel this

I have no sympathy left to give, these fucks that voted for / encouraged this deserve to reap the fruits of the seeds they've sewn.

>a rape in another Muslim country
>Wow guys! What a happenning!
Fuck off. Nobody cares

fuck off poland

>Leftists are worse than Muslims

Maybe they are worse because they allow them to take over, but nothing compares to the pure barbarism and inhumanity of Islamic fundamentalism.

They're the biggest threat to civilization we have.

Don't forget it wasn't in germany

Don't the conquerors get their pick of the women?

Doesn't it feel like justice though? If shes a teacher I guarantee she wanted them there, hence her actually letting them lure her anywhere.

Feels good

hmm

Word.

>Leftists are worse than Muslims.

Interesting question, if a genetic dead end drags you down with it to death, is it the problem of the dead end, the replacement, or you?

>muslims kill all the degenerate lgtb drug loving lefties
>no one left to complain about the Crusade 2.0 that follows
World is removed of the weak then the barbaric

Your solution is kill the fuckers. Everyone should have a open carry license. Really you dont need a license in order to defend yourself but belief in authority.

Actually it's Westerners and European diaspora who are genetic dead ends.

They aren't breeding. All western nations are below replacement rates.

Why?

It's 9 out of more than a million. It's nothing to get upset about.

Dude, liberals literally celebrate sucking the brains out of unborn babies with vacuum hoses and faggots dropping pozz loads in neg holes. They are the abyss.

"The gates of Hell will not prevail over this church." - Jesus Christ

There will always be a remnant, even under the reign of the antichrist. I'm just trying to see the silver lining.

Yeah, I've heard many people say things like that, but it's the only party that wants to stop immigration altogether, AfD just wants to reduce and control it more.

I think their biggest problem is the way they present themselves, e.g. marching with imperial flags, pierced skinheads who look like thugs. They lack charismatic spokesmen, although the same also kinda applies to the AfD.

There's also "der dritte Weg", which is a Strasserist microparty, but they have no chance of ever making any significant election gains.