Have you noticed that these little cuck carts are starting to appear in stores across the US more now...

Have you noticed that these little cuck carts are starting to appear in stores across the US more now? I think that it is a sign that there are more single people shopping for themselves than shopping for a family. How can we stop the cuck cart phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/12/05/amazon-go-supermarket-no-checkout-no-cashiers-artificial-intelligence-sensors/94991612/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is that? It's like the tardcarts that they have for the fat people.

We have those in every grocery store here... Like as long as I can remember. Do they not have the cuck carts in the US? They're more for old people desu

I always use the basket

Perfect for nu-males who need a place for their purses.

eat less food faggot. try not loading up your combination electric wheelchair/mart kart with cases of cola and frozen pizza

Look fat ass, if you need the biggest card you can get load up on shit to feed your lard ass, go to Costco or Sam's club. I believe in freedom for carts of all sizes. Fuck you you fat fuck.

I think it's actually due in part to people moving away from packaged food. If you start buying whole food you will find you can't fill a regular cart unless you are shopping for thanksgiving.
Typical shopper with full cart:
>multiple 12 packs of soda
>boxes of individual frozen dinners
>frozen pizzas
>boxed kit dinners

If you buy veggies, meats, and other shit to prepare foods you will be hard pressed to fill the small cart

>t. Cuck cart apologist
Fite me nigger

its for black men

I eat a red baron frozen pizza for dinner every night

This is the closest thing my store has. I hate how it has a bottom basket, makes it unnecessarily more difficult to pull out larger items or bend over.

These things are awesome, the handling and turn radius are perfect for zooming around slow fucks. Unfortunately they all disappear like 30 days later so you're stuck with the filthy, dirty homeless carts.

Ok let's be honest here for a second. It's for stores with smaller isles that are crowded with bitches and induce road rage like symptoms. It's practical faggot.

>Single people are cucks
fucking think about what you're saying before you say it.

it's easier to maneuver around all the fatties on their scooters and the pussy whipped dads pushing around the huge carts while their kids run all over the store and the mom stares at her phone while wandering into other people.

>Have you noticed that these little cuck carts are starting to appear in stores across the US more now?

It is pretty convenient, to be honest. At least for times when I need to buy slightly more/heavier things than I can carry in my hands or in the basket.

I work at Walmart and I hate those fucking things. They're a pain in the ass to move in large numbers.

Are you fucking 12? If I go to the store and I don't need to pick up a shit load of food, then I'm going to get a smaller cart.

have you never gone to the store to get just a few things? It's for when you're getting more things than a hand basket carries, but a full sized would be redundant and relatively unwieldy. I don't thing Sup Forums should have an issue with these.

I'm now imagining socially retarded Sup Forumslacks getting a huge ass grocery cart and barely putting anything in it so they can look alpha as fuck and avoid using the cuck cart.

The very reason Grocery Carts were introduced was that customers generally stopped shopping once their baskets got too full. They were sold as a convience to customers, who didn't use them initially because they seemed too cucked since they were exactly like strollers, so they actually got paid actors to start using them to kill the stigma.

The grocery cart is part of why America is fat. You could now buy a shitton of processed food less frequently and save time.

The little carts are great when you're single and have a car to get home, if I'm carrying shit home I will use a basket because it's less cucked and it's a reminder not to buy too much shit.

fucking cucks BTFO

>using carts
kek

baskets are the redpilled way of shopping

I use this cart when i bring my daughter to HEB. Makes it easier to prevent the cart from growing to a huge "daddy daddy" size

Anyways this thread shows how glorious petty Sup Forums is.

How can you people go a day through life without hating everything. Do you people go a day through life without hating everything?

rip buying plasma tvs

These are actually great. I'm usually done shopping by the time I fill up the front part of a regular cart and these are easier to handle. I have a shit ton of staples in my house already though.

This is true. You can fit a shit ton of whole food into these things. Ours even have two levels of storage in case I want that 12 pack of LaCroix

And also makes me feel better about being a manlet and simply choosing the cuck cart so I don't look a toddler pushing a Volkswagen sized shopping cart around the store.

hey man i like the small carts

Ever since I saw those little faggot carts, I now use two full-size carts. Fuck everybody. I'm not ashamed to take up space. I'm American. I take whatever the fuck I want.

Normal carts have a bottom tray too, last time I checked.

This. These little carts are great if you're just shopping for vegetables and meat for the next few days worth of dinner.

they are pretty light,i live close to town so i bought mine and walked home with it

same

same

Small carts are better for weaving in and out. Nothing wrong with them

Same. I carry them through the store for exercise.

Stop hating on Sup Forums leaf. Get a fucking life. Faggot. KYS.

I always use the little carts or the hand baskets.
Big carts are for retarded trailer trash and niggers piling up boxes of processed shit.

If all you're buying is actual food, meat, veggies, dairy, etc. and in normal human quantities, then the giant carts are overkill.

Just go to Costco with the rest of the redpilled folk, you cuck. They got carts like an F250 with the crew cab.

i stole that exact model of cuck cart and now have it in my garage where it holds tools

i like the cuck cart

what i don't like is "self checkout" bullshit.

me too.

>the cuck cart phenomenon

jesus christ, i've seen it all now.

wtf has pol become.

I always see the little cars in stores that are part of malls and the big ones in either large anchor stores or detached superstores. I use a basket 99% of the time anyway, The actual way singles shop for groceries.

Normal carts are flat at the bottom, for putting large flat things on it, i.e., water cases, beer cases, a table.

one of my local stores has these but it also has normal carts so it's forgiven

this
they help when your store has aisles that havent moved for decades and are extremely narrow

I always use those at Kroger no problem, and i shop for two people

Nah, they do that so you'll buy more stuff.
A grocery store I go to doesn't even have baskets, so I get a full sized cart instead. Literally the only choice besides nothing at all.

I originally went in to buy 3 items the first time there, by the time I went to the check out line I had about 10.
It would have been impossible to fit all that into a basket. This is very smart, I never knew how effective it was until I was given no other choice and my usual grocery shopping behavior had changed suddenly

Lol'd

The best with self checkout is you have assholes with full packed carts using it. Store says nothing to them

OP is talking about shrinking cart size.

>Live in 90% Hispanic city
>They have to get bigger carts due to not enough space for their 6 kids each

China pls nuke us already.

>for old people
I'm old and blew out 3 discs in my back when I was younger. These things are nice because you don't have to bend and reach deep into the cart when putting stuff on the counter.

I bet they have fullsized carts there also
I think those mini carts were made to replace baskets

Costco carts are noticeably wider than any other shopping cart

neo-pol everyone

This is the greatest thread on Sup Forums

It never ceases to amaze me how insane Sup Forums is.

>LaCroix

This guy gets it.

You people are massive pussies if a normal cart is too much for you. I understand a basket if you just needed a couple things but stores have to do twice the work buying and moving two types of carts so you manlets feel like big guys pushing some cart made for Canadians. Plus fruits and vegetables take up a lot of space compared to processed foods unlike what you people are saying. By the time I get out of the fresh produce my cart is 2/3 full. You can't stack it as much as packaged stuff. I shop for just myself and I'd like a bigger cart if anything.

families are shit, spend your money on yourself.

It's just easier than carrying around a basket. I like to browse various brands in the store so I get a quality product and won't get jew'd by Aaron.

Wouldn't a cuck be a single man using a large grocery cart if anything since he's feeding his wifes kids? If you see a man pushing a large grocery cart, it also likely means a woman forced him to go grocery shopping.

The people that use carts in hardware stores are also usually cucked. If anything the large cart is the cuck cart.

This

Why don't you like self checkout? One of the local supermarkets installed them, and now it's the only place I'll shop.

I can't stand dealing with a cashier. It's disgusting to have some minimum wage spic handling all my food and trying to engage in some scripted small talk. No, I don't want to tell you how my day was. I know you don't care if I found everything I was looking for. Just shut the fuck up and be automated away already.

I never really stopped to look at people's carts but the other day I did when I noticed a woman with about 5 cases of pepsi. I was taken aback at this, how does a body live on a diet like that.... Probably the reason more cancer and shit these days.

these things are great, much better than carrying a basket around the store

For big shit like dog food

the self checkout shows you what a bullshit leftist mem "automation" is. It's not automation. it's making the customers into unpaid store employees.

yeah it's fucking bleak to interact with cashiers but honestly I empathize with them. They should be paid a fucking living wage.

Any guy who is physically able to push a normal grocery cart and uses a cuck cart is pathetic.

Oh God cuck carts are the only carts in Japan.
Truely a nation of cucks

T. Cuck

Or maybe it is because the dollar buys a lot less than 20 years ago.

Average US male weight - 196lbs
Average Canadian weight - 177lb
Average height both countries - 5'10

Maybe you should learn from Canada, stop buying so many groceries for your wife's son, and use the small cart.

I work for Albertson's and im pretty sure checkers get like 19/20 an hour once the cap out
Just because they look like the want to kill themselves doesn't mean its their paychecks fault

>I'm now imagining socially retarded Sup Forumslacks getting a huge ass grocery cart and barely putting anything in it so they can look alpha as fuck and avoid using the cuck cart.

lol, this line of thought has me giggling. I wish I knew more people who try to overcompensate/put on airs like that. It sounds entertaining.

yeah, i can't use them. even if i'm only getting a couple of things, i get a regular big basket because those make you feel like a faggot.

You are petty as fuck, nigger.

The current self-checkout is just a stepping stone on the path to a more glorious future.

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/12/05/amazon-go-supermarket-no-checkout-no-cashiers-artificial-intelligence-sensors/94991612/

i use the big cart, even though it is mostly empty, because murica

That's not for single people, it is for people who don't but groceries all at once and don't need a big ass cart for no reason.

Maybe you leafs need to learn what bulking is,
Or do you dodge the gym like you dodge drafts?

No. Big cart. Small cart. But here is America we have to accommodate everyone. Boycott the cuck cart.

These carts and the handbaskets fight the jew. You're less likely to be tempted by random sale prices if you don't have room to fill up your cart with shit.

I think about supermarkets a lot and it seems likely that Amazon can increase supermarket profitability many times over.

Why? The current people who order items to fill shelves have a VESTED INTEREST in ordering what people don't want. If they order what sells, then they have more work to do stocking the shelves. Therefore they order unwanted items disproportionately and items in demand always sell out.

Amazon could crack this problem wide open

>Bulking
>Average weight 196lbs, 5'10

Nigger that's your weight on average, not your weight when you're bulking. When you're 196lbs 5'10 on average, you have to stop saying you're bulking and admitting you're a lardass.

Assmad Canada manlet detected.

Eat some timbits and put some meat on them bones.

I like them little cuck carts user. Them baskets are a pain in the ass carrying around with two gallons of milk in them.
t. single person shopping for himself

The fuck is running in for a smaller amount of food? You know people might be eating less, right?

My local independent market has those, big ones, and tiny ones for kids to push around helping their parent shop.

Also the small ones are great when I'm just bringing some small plates or pastry and beers to a friend's.

If you are under 200lbs you aren't a man

Exactly I work at (((Meijer))) kikes don't give easter holiday pay.

>LaCroix
muh niggas
That shit is great for gin and tonics.

Cuck carts are agile enough to cut off all the fat fucks taking their time in the aisles.

It's mostly due to niggers stealing hand baskets

LaCrotch

normal cart master race. if you can fit a week of food in a cuck cart you're a manlet

Fuck yeah Meijer. I'm the weird guy who shops there at 3am.

get off the board, impregnate a woman, repeat, and never come back.

Cuck carts are amazing because they don't encourage women to put their shit-britchered kids and "service animals" in them to writhe around and spread disease.

If you don't like cuck carts you are a feminist

Why do all indian people want drink so much milk and want their milk in a bag when there is a handle?

WHY CAN'T I POST PICTURES REEEEEEEEE

You speak truth. I keep a case of these in the lime flavor for the liquor mixin'

Only rational statement here. Not everything in life is cuck shit. Fuck OP and fuck all you.

It's a goddamn cart in-between the handheld basket and the (((normal))) size fucking huge cart.

These carts are best for when you are buying a couple days worth of supplies and need to maneuver fast.