Do you guys support racism or white supremacy? Why or why not

Do you guys support racism or white supremacy? Why or why not...

Neither, I support white nationalism and separatism.

Yes

>see immigrants

Nah, I just want law and order and reduced immigration that defunds our economy and destroys jobs. If you move here legally, learn english, keep to yourself and absolutely love America, you're okay to me. The melting pot is about assimilation, not MUH HERITAGE

I don't, It's stupid, but I still think that there needs to be new, enduring laws on inmigration in the U.S

But how do we know that people would assimilate? How would we measure if they have assimilated or not? Assimilation is such a vague strategy for handling immigration. A plan would be to repeal the (((Hart-Celler))) Act and then limit immigration from non-white countries but offer incentives to whites from European countries for coming to the USA.

maybe.

nationalism, no imperialism or violence.

Well, I'm not talking about illegal immigration, I'm talking about a general racism due habilities, success and that stuff.

the jews need to be erased, islam is next

Define racism. Depending on your definition, maybe yes, maybe no.

White """supremacy""" IMO is just recognizing that whites are the most well-rounded in default character stats. Take that as you will.

There is no genetic difference between the races other than melanin production. People who think otherwise don't understand biology/are beta cucks who want to feel good about at least one thing in their life.

racism and white "supremacy" are all Marxist Frankfurt terms tying Nationalism with immorality.

As in like white pride?
I don't care but it kind of annoys me how we can have black-brown pride but not white. It's the same shit. Anyone saying it's celebrating their culture is dumber than a rock because then it wouldn't be called brown pride, it'd be called whatever country they're "celebrating" pride. Like Indian pride, or Mexican pride or whatever. Same exact thing for black pride.

Additionally, why is it OK for black people to rap about them wanting to kill all whiteys or cops and what not?

i believe in race based nationalism but i dont believe in white supremacy. for example, it makes sense to me to have hispanic culture have a prominent, accepted, legitimate role in a hypothetical nation of california, but california is NOT going to be mexican owned. that's just fucking retarded. that goes both ways too; the hispanics in this hypothetical nation would have to accept the white western culture that built the majority of it without disdain.

t. mixed american

I support nationalism and isolationism.

I want white nations to remain white and black nations to remain black and so on and so forth. They can rape and murder and fuck each other over all they want, on the other side of the globe.

>Why?
Because whites build civilizations and 1st world nations. Minorities have proven definitively they promote violence and disharmony. Why would I want that in my nation?

well, it seems pretty obvious to me that whites are the superior race due to every other races countries being complete hellholes other than the east asian countries that were basically built by the US and it's a bad idea to let non-whites swarm our countries since it'd just make our lives worse

but I don't want any oppression or hatred on other races and wish them the best with their own cultures so they wouldn't be wanting to come to our lands

I support white nationalism. i just want a homeland. All the other races have homelands. Mexicans and all the other south americans. Africa. The middle easterners. Asia. Eurasia. Everyone has a steady supply of people and a secure piece of land but whites. We have to share everything. If that makes me a white supremacist then youre a fucking idiot.

dis

no. it's incredibly childish to take credit for or even be proud of the accomplishments that your ancestors may have done and that you had no part in. it's hive-mind, group-think, collectivist bullshit. nothing more. just something for neckbeards to latch onto so have something to be proud of. nothing more

I support race realism. There are large genetic differences between races.

I'm white and white supremacy is a joke. I have seen so many fucked up white people. In fact I would say white libcucks are the #1 thing that is trying to destroy America at this moment.

I know Maltese, Italian, Spanish, French, Lebanese, Chinese and British migrants

The only migrants who do not form cliques, ghettos and sayanim systems are the British, in my experience

Many of the migrant families I've known for years don't even speak English despite being in this country for several decades. And all the ethnicities above -- apart from the Brits -- teach their children to distrust, dislike and to openly discriminate against the host nation and population

This reveals that migrants choose to live, trade, marry, etc. within their own ethnic group. All apart from the Brits

Australians are generously accepting of foreigners. Those migrant foreigners have proved to be far less willing to assimilate within the host nation and population

>Do you guys support racism or white supremacy?
I am not even thinking in those over-simplified terms.

I support ethnic nationalism for europe, and white nationalism for america. This means essentially that I believe that the culture should strongly imply a white homogenous society inhabits the land.

Also, we should consider sending blacks back to africa, this would help the 3rd world to become decent a lot faster than (((donations))). Failing this, we should enforce them to imitate white culture, and destroy the ghetto culture and other degenerate subcultures that undermain white identity.

I am not racist in a sense that I have irrational hatred of other kinds of people, just I believe that everyone should be where their home is at. Blacks were forcibly brought to america, it makes only sense they are forcibly sent back. The mixed ones can stay though, they can be bleached, but only if they submit to white identity.

Muslims in Europe have to be deported en masse, only very few who are not muslim and submit to ethnic identity and its culture can stay.

No, because I'm not retarded and I get a reasonable amount of sex.

>inherit a million dollars from your father
>"son, take this, it's yours. please do great things with it, like building empires"
>fuck you dad this belongs to the WORLD third worlders would put it to better use

>The mixed ones can stay though, they can be bleached, but only if they submit to white identity.
No.

I support ethnonationalism but not white supremacy.

You find more support of white supremacy among liberals with their "white savior" complex. GOTTA HELP THE INFERIOR BROWN PEOPLE YANNO

Also adding that white europeans who come to america and expect to assimilate into american culture are OK, but if you go to America and uphold other identities higher than american patriotism, you need to go back.

I don't necessarily hate non-whites. I don't even mind cultural exchanges with a set deadline. But I don't want to live around a bunch of non-whites. The world needs to understand that whites provide everything for them, and without us they are nothing.

>white supremacy

Not while white liberals exist.