Will she be president?

Omarosa is now Trump's Director of Communications but this isn't her first time in the White House. At age 23 she worked in the Clinton administration, which was unusual for a person so young. But her ambition was limitless and now she has worked in the White House for both a Democratic and a Republican administration.

She is strong. She is an almost widow, having been engaged to actor Michael Clark Duncan, who died after a heart attack despite her attempts at CPR. She also had two siblings, both of who have died. But she has continued on, never letting tragedy consume her.

She is also an ordained minister. All of these combined give her the profile necessary to be a strong leader. Can she be Trump's successor in 2024?

No. Did you see her on the Apprentice? She made multiple mistakes.

Photoshop the hair away and BLAM! It's a guy.

Why do all nigresses look so fucking manly. Even their hips aren't feminine, check out the next skinny black girl you see and verify it yourself.

>Why do all nigresses look so fucking manly
Slaveowners would breed the most physicially capable slaves. This would result in black bulls and testosterone rich women. Probably explains why there is so much aggression and crime in black communities as well.

Trump had multiple bankruptcies. He didn't let that stop him. Everyone makes errors. Great people are those who learn from their mistakes and keep trying.

Holy damn, those are some suckable titties.

Too bad about the everything else.

So you're saying it's white people's fault that blacks are violent?

Its the individuals fault ultimately, but selective breeding is a factor

Better than Moochelle at least.

>Why do all nigresses look so fucking manly.
nigresses

... I'm an ordained minister. It took me 5 minutes on a really long road trip. .5/10

It's her. She's the one larp user was talking about for the happening tomorrow. That is, if he wasn't larping.

She makes me want to racemix. Don't judge me but you just know that broad fucks like a champ.

God damn holy shit, i wanna make half-breed niggers with that queen.

This is true. I would rather see Omarosa running for the Republican Party to the White House than Michelle Obama for the Democratic Party.

Omarosa...is that some sort of steakhouse?

Women with brains don't walk around with their tits hanging out. She isn't up for the job.

tru dat.

She is the one the hitpiece is going to be about, the one that the #soulsearching2017 hashtag is about. Either that or kushner but a negro women + soul searching sounds like a fit to me. Plus I think she is reasonably close to trump. Wonder what dirt they have on her asides from being "an Uncle Tom"

>aving been engaged to actor Michael Clark Duncan, who died after a heart attack despite her attempts at CPR. She also had two siblings, both of who have died. But she has continued on, never letting tragedy consume her.
Sounds more like blood sacrifices to me.

MOMMY user WANT SOME CHOCOLATE MILKIE!

No. Think of it this way. It's thanks to slave owners that blacks are good at baskebtall.

It's also thanks to the california slave owners that we got so many chinese restaurants here.

You might just be onto something here...

Nah, I think she'll eventually become press secretary once Sean Spicer steps down in a couple of years.

I do think Ivanka, Jared Kushner or Mike Pence are likely to be future presidential candidates though.

That bitch is crazy, I like her swagger, but she's too crazy.
Plus I'm going to be leary of electing blacks for a loooooong while. Thank Obama.
I'd stick my dick in her.

>I'm going to be leary of electing blacks for a loooooong while

What happened to judging one by the content of their character and not the color of the skin? What did you think of Ben Carson?

Wasn't that about Mike Flynn? He was a former Democrat

Quick, name one politician that could possibly contend the presidency in 2020

That's right, you can't, because the state and national political parties have strangled the millenials' political lives for so long there isn't a single person under 50 with a political career worth running on

I'll be watching Omarosa closely these next 4 years, I'm interested in her. Possible candidate.

I would race-mix with her any day of the week.

Free the puppies

didn't she killed that biggie looking sambo a few years ago?

So people over 50 will run. I don't get your point.

It's shorthand for "neither party has a clue and has no idea where to find any."

>Probably explains why there is so much aggression and crime in black communities as well.
Doesn't explain the aggression in Africa though... Maybe... Niggers?

>wanting a woman as leader of the free world
Are you fucking retarded?

studies show that women take up over half of higher education

USA is ready top be the first matriarchy where women dominate the higher workforce

meanwhile, us brits are becoming some muslim shithole

Is that a man?

Are those fake tits?

Do you know what a matriarchy would look like?

A peaceful society where men no longer war wars and get in fights. This is why it's good that many American men are becoming traps and taking these pills.

USA will be the first matriarchy, if it isn't the leading one already.