Jeez, I never realised people who posted here can be so hot

Jeez, I never realised people who posted here can be so hot.

How do you, sincerely, feel about this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3250033/inderjit-singh-reyat-only-person-convicted-in-air-india-bombing-released-from-halfway-house/
globalnews.ca/news/3216824/man-who-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-seeking-absolute-discharge-says-family/
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/larry-takahashi-parole-1.3980615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great hero

he's now in prison for life and by the end of his sentence he will have converted to Islam

For a single night he lived the dream. He did what he could to make Canada great again. He is a hero, and I thank him for his beautiful gift of 6 less mudslimes in my beautiful homeland.

CSIS NO BULLY PLS

He's either a pasty or a faggot liberal martyr. The cops let the real shooter go that night.

He deserves a medal.

He's a hero. Too bad he couldn't get more.

Framed.

basic gestalt?

He was drunk as fuck during the act and turned himself in when he sobered up. There is no glory about this.

He also single-handedly put a chill on the moderate immigration platform of the Parti Québecois because now every politician wants to virtue signal even more than before.

Has there been any new news? or quietly swept under the rug. i don't think he shot anyone. Prob got paid to take the fall

He was in court today. A girl from his highschool spoke to the madia, he was apparently bullied. The families from the dead mussies went too.

He's a murderer not because he's slightly under average looking. He is a loser at heart and was tired of always losing and decided to spread his failure to others in the only way he could, by killing them. What a piece of trash.

pol is a board of peace

he did exactly what the terrorists wanted, he killed 6 people but will be used as an example radicalize, 600 inadvertently killing thousands of his own.

this isn't how you go about beating them, war doesn't work, it hasnt worked for 1400 years what makes it so different now? nukes? pakistan has nukes too, iran will have nukes, india has nukes, and we all know the amount of nukes theyd drop would cause a nuclear winter for 10's of years killing all crops and causing mass starvation and anarchy. it was an idiotic move, theres a dozen better strategies that even a bong like me can come up with.

How can that dude looks young and old at the same time?

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

lmao get a load of you faggot

Violent moron. Spree killers are fucking retards. At least serial killers have a chance at not being caught. He walked in and ended innocent people's lives and now he will live the next 70 years of his life in prison.

>70 years in prison
Clearly you don't know anything about Canada. You can kill and eat someone in public and only serve 7 years.
>commit deadliest terrorist attack involving a plane until 911
>largest mass murder in Canadian history
>released from prison
globalnews.ca/news/3250033/inderjit-singh-reyat-only-person-convicted-in-air-india-bombing-released-from-halfway-house/

>repeatedly stab random guy on bus
>cut off his head
>wave it around for others to see
>start eating his organs
>police officer who responded killed himself because of the trauma the event caused him
>released from prison
globalnews.ca/news/3216824/man-who-beheaded-greyhound-bus-passenger-seeking-absolute-discharge-says-family/

>literally rape 100's of women breaking into homes with a ski mask
>being canadas most notorious rapist get 3 life sentences
>released from prison
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/larry-takahashi-parole-1.3980615

Some of /ourguys/ at Hwndu NYC were qt no homo

This!!! xD!!!1!

>IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

he killed 6 out of 2 billion you collasal retard.

you're left with 1,999,999,994 to kill.

it doesn't put a dent in them or terrorists, all it does is worsen relations and give them propaganda to use against you and fly planes into more of your towers only to watch you bitch and cry in fear for the next 16 years.

That fucking pedo 'stache

Nice! Why aren't we fucking shit up right now??

faggit

You sound like you reading off the sandy hook script

i feel nothing. i am empty inside.

Because we have ethics. I don't want non- whites killed, I just want them to go back to their own countries.

>[Reply]
ya but in canada prison is torture where they kill you every 10 minutes and make you beat video games

>ethics

This is why only the chinaman can free Canada from cuckoldery. I can't wait till were a majority

Similar to Dylan Roof he didn't kill terrorists or ciminals. He killed a few old Muslims who were at Mosque praying at Midnight.

Go home chink. You don't belong here.

I've had family in Canada since the 1700s and many ancestors who built the railroad. The Chinese are as Canadian as anglos and the French

95% have arrived in the last 20 years and can't speak a word of English.

He looks like he's between the ages of 8 and 40.

Bullshit and you know it. Canada is Chinese in part. If we bring the red ensign back it should have a Chinese flower on it

>The Chinese are as Canadian as anglos and the French

*Some* Chinese are as Canadian as anglos and the French. Almost all the Chinese here now are new arrivals and not Canadian in any capacity. The Chinese who are in China are definitely not Canadian in any respect. I can't believe I have to play tiger mom to your imprecise, undisciplined ass.

He's probably chilling on a Caribbean island sipping an icy beverage with his
new identity, after completing his mission.

I'm more curious as to why he turned himself in. In all likelihood he could have just walked away and got away with it if he kept his mouth shut.

That guy is a faggot kike. Are you all normies on here right now?

I can recognize that guy as a kike a mile away. It explains why he hates Muslims so much.

Fuck that ugly kike. I like Arabs better than Jews. Jews are the worst of the worst, that's why Hitler hated them so much.

Never defile Canada's true flag with chink Shit

Did they let the Muslim women into the court room w/ head wraps on?

I remember some Quebec judge BTFO some Muslim woman for wearing a head wrap and told her she won't hear her case until she takes that shit off. She was outraged and tried to virtue signal to the max but no court gave a shit afaik

Court rooms make an exemption for religious head gear.

You guys are fucking stupid.

I feel like media coulda had a field day on him but I barely saw anything on it

>If we bring the red ensign back it should have a Chinese flower on it
Naw, I don't what to remember them after they all die in the Ellesmere Island camps that Emperor Baron wills into existence

We are frogs that turn into beautiful princes just like in the legends.

who

i wonder how many in quebec look so handsome/european

Guy would look fine if he just shaved the damn mustache.

Hope the hang him from a noose

He's the hero Canada deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Leaf Knight.

Trudeau capitalizes on chaos to further his reptilian agenda. Kek and Based anons see (you) try your hardest try.

he dindu nuffin, it was a false flag to make us look bad

Is he, dare I say it, /notre mec/