Is anyone here a part of a local militia? How is it? Describe your experience with them

Is anyone here a part of a local militia? How is it? Describe your experience with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/atomwaffendiv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's fucking awesome. I kill cops and get away with it.

>Manchildren play dress up soldier.

kill yourselves you cringeworthy fags

Isn't militias being willing to go up against the government kind of the point of America?

Fucking americans can't appreciate how good they have it. If I'd be american I'd join the clan, a militia, all sorts of armed neighborhood watches etc.

>tfwywnbaa
How 2 cope with this feel bros?

You still could anyway Hans, just find some likeminded people.
I don't doubt there's hundreds of thousands to millions in Germany who don't like the way your country is headed and of them there's likely tens - hundreds of thousands willing to fight for your country.

As much as I don't want to say this, you should come here Hanz.

I'm conflicted between telling you to fix your country and telling you to come here and experience what we have to offer.

Yeah but having guns or an opinion is illegal here

Where does BLM train when they're poor negros?

As opposed to dress up as a soldier for the state while not being allowed to own any gun as a civilian?

fbi pls go

Hello FBI. No we are all good boys.

Armed revolution is illegal too, didn't stop us.
Didn't stop the French, didn't stop the British.

Come home Krautbro, just come home.

what happened to you fbi,you used to be one of us?

(((french revolution)))

ATF, don't you have more sophisticated technology to track right wing death squads than asking a bunch of Korean recipe sharing forum members this?

Some autist from /k/ actually

Look where that got them...

yay our people is now full of godless spineless sodomites and the other half is kebab

I joined one on accident once.

I want to so much.
Sadly, my brain is better used to singlehandedly save Humanity.
Maybe after that i'll join one. Manned by genetically engineered preteen catgirls.

I haven't really looked into militias since I've been full redpilled, but I feel like any that are easy to find are more about chest thumping and peacocking than anything.

I know a guy who is in one. Found out because it's on his FB page along with links to the militia's page and a list of members. And their webpage was basically just asking to be put on the SPLC list.

I would like to be part of a group that can organize if shit were to hit the fan, but nothing I've come across seems like a good fit. Unfortunately none of my friend's are into guns and they generally think that even thinking about being prepared for worst case scenarios makes you a paranoid nutjob.

I'm part of a local group. We plan the revolution every night at the pub. Haven't gotten around to it yet, but, you know, some day when we've got time or whatever. We knocked over a bin once and things only escalate from there I reckon.

We took back Crimea. Would highly recommend joining one. Good times were had.

>Manned by genetically engineered preteen catgirls
You have good tastes.

>Is anyone here a part of a local militia?

Yes. I am an American and I own a gun that I practice with at the range. I go backpacking regularly and am trained in wilderness forest fighting and a licensed EMT.

As a gun owning American, I am part of the militia.

Join the Atomwaffen!
twitter.com/atomwaffendiv

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Is that their endgame?

There's a militia in my area. They're supposed to be tough desert operators but their website is literally just them begging for chapstick, sunglasses and guns because they're a bunch of broke manchildren out LARPing in the desert. Pretty hilarious tbqhfam

That guy has a paracord bracelet! So smart! He's prepared for everything!

ATF fuck off