Does your country Fluoride your water, Sup Forums?

Does your country Fluoride your water, Sup Forums?
Is your people red pilled about the consequences of drinking fluoridated water?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
southernwater.co.uk/fluoridation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Son, fluoride is nothing compared to the perils of dihydrogen oxide, that shit is bad and it's literally everywhere.

If the pineal gland meme is true, how come europeans who dont fluoridate their water are just as brainwashed retarded as us?

They are two nonmetals, therefore it would dihydrogen monoxide. Sorry, my chemistry geek is REEEing internally.

Do you understand what dosing is?

Did you know caffeine is one of the most potent poisons on earth? Does that mean Monster energy is trying to kill gamers in some fucked up Holocaust?

that infographic is retarded, like half of food additives could be considered toxic waste in their raw bulk form and the rest have no citation

i don't even support water fluoridation because it is unnecessary due to the market saturation of fluoride toothpaste that one can opt out of and I think you're an idiot

>pineal gland has rods and cones
That's not a statement you can make without sauce.

That aside, fluoride is actually bad for you. It damages your thyroid. Incidentally, the synthetic thyroid hormones used for replacement therapy in cases of hypothyroidism (levothyroxine sodium, mostly known as Synthroid) happen to be among the most commonly prescribed medications in the US. It's a huge industry.

Also, take a look at the symptoms of hypothyroidism.

t. Alex Jones

test

>Does that mean Monster energy is trying to kill gamers in some fucked up Holocaust?
you brainwashed fucking stooge... if you only knew

Show one credible study that shows adding flouride to drinking water is dangerous in the long run.
And yes flouride in large amounts can be dangerous (that's why you don't swallow toothpaste, you retard), but so can regular filtered water.

It is added here. In some places it doesn't need to be since enough of it occurs naturally.

dont have the sauce rn but harvard did a study proving that ingesting fluoride lowers iq, google it my friend

I was thinking exactly the same.

huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html

It does, but fortunately I live in the country not too far away from at least a handful of pure and crystal clear natural springs. Can't imagine drinking the shit that comes out of the tap

We have some of the best waters from tap here.
Germany is third the third eye country of clean waters.

Not anymore. They just put it in all toothpaste and dental care products so you get you twice daily dentist recommended dose

They have plenty of their own chemicals. Flouride is only one of hundreds that we're exposed to.

This is the most false and misleading picture I've ever seen.

So ingesting any amount of flouride lowers IQ? Irrespective of how often you do it.

No, and actually in my general area the tap water is perfectly good to drink straight out of the tap.

Ingesting any amount is bad for you by like a 0.001% margin. However, ingesting many different flouridated products (all processed foods, all air pollution, anything that uses water, etc) over many years, especially when first exposed as a child and throughout developement, will impede development. On top of that, flouride is a xenoestrogen and will make you a cuck and a homosexual. Read up on xenoestrogens, they're everywhere.

It's only added in a few areas, ie Brum.

Apparently, my water is okay
southernwater.co.uk/fluoridation

However, I still take boron.

Mercola is a shill. He's a doctor that promotes all sorts of alternative medicine for shekels.