>Employer not standing beside him, forced to leave
>Banned from social media
>Conventions cancelling his speeches
JUST MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YAppelbaum/status/834201885892558848
youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&feature=youtu.be&t=7m06s
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/takei-child-molestation/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/04/sarah-palin-eviscerates-media-for-celebrating-rewarding-pedophile-lena-dunham-while-crucifying-duggars/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2014/12/03/investigation-lena-dunhams-republican-rapist-story-falls-apart-under-scrutiny/
youtube.com/watch?v=QsDDXSmGJZA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113757734
youtube.com/watch?v=ABJo7w-efTA&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's really truly done.

Oh he didn't mean what he said when he said sometimes 13 year old boys ask for it, but hillary meant what she said when she said what difference does it make about Benghazi. Smh Sup Forums you've fallen from grace.

NO

NO

NO AUSTRALIA YOU FUCKING CHRONIC SHITPOSTER NO MORE MILO THREADS GOD DAMN IT

I FUCKING HATE YOU WITH THE HEAT OF 6 MILLION SUNS

After watching his resignment video, I have no doubt in my mind that the liberals just fucked up. Dude isn't gonna stop.

When a man loses everything, he has nothing to lose.

Oh well, his comments were inexcusable, plain and simple. There are more people.

Anyone who listened to him during Gamergate wouldn't be shocked. The guy was predatory for older men as a horny teenager. Of course his view on the matter is fucked. He is a massive faggot. He has warped views like every other homo.

That doesn't make him wrong about anything else.

You know what they say
Burn the coal, pay the toll

>gay
>pedo

>catholic
>pedo

>jew
>pedo

Is this really a surprise to anyone? I think the takeaway here is that he actually went to church instead of just claiming it for jewing. Even if it was just to fuck around.

To all the redditors defending them:
Imagine if somewhere in October Podesta would have made those comments. Pedo jews are the enemy. This form of apology only harms yourself in the long run.

As long as he isn't a foot fetishist I stand behind him.

twitter.com/YAppelbaum/status/834201885892558848

it's not about what he said, it's a fake controversy being pushed by an organized group.

>implying Bannon wants to be associated with a advocate for pedophilia during the Pedo raids

>Milo's tour is going well
>Milo dropping redpills into the kike's livestock of useful, university, idiots
>anifaggots destroy Berkeley campus to protest his red pill dispensery
>lefty faggots exposed for the facist criminals that they are
>Milo gets a spot on Bill Kike's show
>comes off reasonable
>comes off as favorable to Bill
>gets called the next Hitchens by Bill
>year old soundclip of Milo describing his sexual abuse is dug up and paraded as advocacy for pedophiles
>Milo holds a press release to protect Breitbart and confront this bullshit head on
>comes off as extremely reasonable
>celebrates embracing how his abuse affected him rather than playing the perpetual victim

He's never been stronger. They played their last card against him and lost.

>boy means 13yo
Kys then watch the unbutchered video

what's wrong with 13 year old boys having sex? are you some kind of bitch incel who didn't want to fuck at 13?

>When a man losing everything, he has nothing to lose.
Deep. I don't what the future will be like, but something tells me we might see Milo alot more in 2017.

I'm really on the fence with this. But people claiming it's 100% shill smear campaign might actually be borderline retarded.

i hope he self-publishes anyway because I want to read what shook the heebs this badly

Honestly besides an influx of annoying JUST threads, in a month this wont matter. He still has his enormous following and will find another publisher for his book. He's not going to stop,

And to top it all off he probably went home and got a nigger dick shoved up his arse

>Oh well, his comments were inexcusable, plain and simple.

nope

>book deal will be bought by other publishers
>starts his own independent media organization with funding
>is still going on tour around college campuses

What are you talking about shill?

(((They))) had to get one eventually.

They usually get their way on character assassination but lately it hasn't worked. Trump, PewdiePie, etc. People who were thorns n their sides they used to be able to destroy on a whim with fake news and smears. Looks like the weapon is still functional. There's still a fight to be had. We got too comfy winning.

do people seriously consider him funny? I've never laughed at a single thing he's said.
Seems like a useful idiot who's run his course. He's never said anything remotely original or interesting. He's always just been a parrot.

>being flippant about/making light of pedophilia isn't politically correct! he must be punished!

fucking hang yourself, cuckstein
fucking hang yourself

the biggest redpill is himself kek
>dont trust a jew

>not covered in hair dye and fag clothes
He looks like an almost normal person in that photo.

In the gay community "boy" can be a man of any age. Also he was 17 when he got with a priest. The age of consent there is 16.

>>Employer not standing beside him, forced to leave
FAKE NEWS

>conventions cancelling his appearances
>no more book deal
>deep sixed from breitbart
H-HE'S WINNING GUIZ FO'TEEN EIGHTY EIGHT
Yeah ok.

This shit isn't funny. It always feels so horrible to witness these character assassinations; truly some disturbing stuff I wish never to go through myself.

You, who celebrate how quickly something taken out of context can be twisted against you to basically ruin your life because you dared to go against the zeitgeist, ought to remember: one day it might be your ass on the chopping block.

Is his life falling into pieces? I stopped giving a shit about him once his twitter got deleted until the Berkely riots happened. Now this -- believe me, he will bounce back.

He had sex with different people in their late twenties when he was 13 and 16. He's more fucking degenerate than half of Tumblr.

A 13 year old one?

he says to joe rogan he was 13 very clearly

>It's okay
youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&feature=youtu.be&t=7m06s
>when liberals
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/02/takei-child-molestation/
>do it
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/04/sarah-palin-eviscerates-media-for-celebrating-rewarding-pedophile-lena-dunham-while-crucifying-duggars/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2014/12/03/investigation-lena-dunhams-republican-rapist-story-falls-apart-under-scrutiny/

I am not sure the character assassination has actually worked. I think Milo is just getting stronger.

>6 million ovens
Ftfy

test

Not a peep from Breitbart for days. Usually they're on top of this. They purposefully dropped him.

rare...

>conventions cancelling his appearances
>no more book deal
>deep sixed from breitbart
>H-HE'S WINNING GUIZ FO'TEEN EIGHTY EIGHT
Yeah ok.

>one day it might be your ass on the chopping block
lel welcome to celebutard "culture" faggot. Build 'em up and tear 'em down.

Who cares, this is yesterdays news

He did later say he had another relationship with an old guy when he was 16 and 17 as well so he is half right.

>Lost book deal
Other publishers are interested and he's releasing it on the same schedule as before
He said it was his own choice to leave
Proofs
1 convention

I don't agree with pedophilia or homosexuality but ya lying mate

youtube.com/watch?v=QsDDXSmGJZA

Aren't you anxious that whenever it's your turn to be in a position of prominence the same will happen to you? This isn't about celebrities or bling, it's about the power the media has to dictate and manufacture narratives with little to no cohesive evidence and totally get away with it.

He was banned from twitter ages ago. Not related to recent events.

What I want to know is what happened yesterday that they were trying to cover up by slamming Sup Forums with the Milo shit?
Was it the Swedish riots, or something else?

>Lost book deal

He'll profit more if he self-publishes.

False, they supported him, he chose to leave by himself.

That only made him more popular.

They needed him more than the other way around.

Dear shills,
you came, you saw, you tried. :D

You know he's already had other publishers contact him about the book, right? That thing was #1 best seller even as a pre-order.

If Milo had to be deported from the US, I bet you he would cut his wrists.

F

>I'm happy the media was able to ruin someones life by calling them a pedo when they literally din do nuffin

fuck off jew

Trump is going to hire Milo to work at The White House. Shills be damned. Check em.

>comes off reasonable
>comes off as favorable to Bill
Actually watch the show

>year old soundclip of Milo describing his sexual abuse is dug up and paraded as advocacy for pedophiles
Actually watch the clip

>comes off as extremely reasonable
>celebrates embracing how his abuse affected him rather than playing the perpetual victim
Actually watch the conference

>He's never been stronger. They played their last card against him and lost.
Hey Kikelo. Stop raping children and kill yourself please

miloshills are here in full force again. pol never liked milo and how he turned out to be a pedo suddenly everyone defends him. that really gets the neurons going.

He wouldn't have to, London is a Muslim citystate, he'd get thrown of the top of big ben

So if Milo gets away with what he said now it will be looked at as a justifiable excuse when James Alefantis says he was a victim of sexual abuse.

>fag
>degenerate
>coal burner
>conservative

One of these things is not like the other

CTR shills LARPing as Australian. This is disgusting, you lefty american retards have gone too far, even in the digital world we are fucking full. Get the fuck out.

There is not a single clip that suggests he promotes pedophillia. Even when he mentions 13 year olds, he explicitly qualifies it as 13 year olds who have passed puberty.

jesus christ, you obviously just throw a few phrases together that we use there often. shill gtfo

>Milo likes Digimon more than Pokemon because Digimon has a larger cast of shotas while Pokemon mostly has Ash

Germany protecting a pedophile, I never! What is the world coming too?

Doesn't matter.
He has done tremendous amounts of damage to the left. Damage that they can't recover from

He looks like a better looking Lily Allen in that pic.

Can't upload pic for proofs

Are you retarded?

Shill gtfo

They do this shit to everyone all across the spectrum, liberals, conservatives and everything in between. That's why I've never understood some peoples hunger for fame. Why would anyone subject themselves to this shit?

>You know he's already had other publishers contact him about the book, right?
Not surprised, there's a 1000 little samizdat distributors out there. He'll never be Ann Coulter.

Are you a pedophile?

No, he was assaulted by a priest when he was 13. He entered a sexual relationship with an older guy when he was 17.

>He's always just been a parrot.

A parrot of who?

>Milo starts own media company
>Bannon feeds milo stories brietbart cannot publish due to Bannon link

Bannon is setting up for checkmate in 4D chess boys

He only did it for the fame and the money, he doesn't give a fuck about politics

Fuck you motherfuckers, this is a game of chess, not a fucking reactionary blog.

You fucks have been pushing pizzagate for months, and I agree that pedophiles need to be tortured to death. Buts, its not an appetite for the left or right, its an appetite for the elite.

They are already drawing connects between trump and Epstein.

Throw Hillary under the bus, she was probably forced to do things under the influence the patriarchy, shes the victim.

Fuck, they probably supplied all the intel for pizzagate, once its proven that its all connected to the right.

Milo was a slander attack, but he will not be the last, screencap this shit niggwassss.

>controversy level: No argument
It's literally nothing. But of course bluepilled cucks all fell for it, again.

>the one moral high ground Sup Forums ever had was being obsessive about hating pedophiles
>now they've given that up to protect some cunt just because he agreed with them
Great job guys.

>tfw cancelled #1 book from publisher that just signed Clinton hits #1 when it goes to a different publisher

Top kek mate.

god is punishing him for being a coal burning faggot

if it was nothing then why did he resign?
seems like admission of guilt to me

Like ben shapiro said, dont give them a inch

An earlier thread probably from him:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113757734

>mfw you think I'm going anywhere
>mfw my book is definitely still happening, will now sell than it ever could have before
>mfw now I am my own brand and am starting my own company
>mfw I will continue to tour the country and give my presentations as I red pill massive amounts of people by broadcasting the leftist hysterical reactions to my presence
>mfw the pewdiepie thing just happened so no one is falling for the dirty media's tricks aside from shills and full on cucks anyways
>mfw the real pedophiles will always be liberals and everyone knows that
>mfw the left failed yet again

Do you know why you are a retarded fucking ape? Because you're arguing that all relationships are sexual. News flash, sick pervert, normal people have about 1000 times more non sexual relationships than sexual ones.

Of course, dumb niggers like you want to fuck everything they see. Fucking retarded nigger ape neet weeb leaf cuck faggot.

I would argue that this humor became so much that it would threaten the integrity of Breitbart if he stayed on.

>Underaged kid is abused by people in power
>Kid is a degenerate pedo because he makes light of his OWN traumatic experiences

Fucking lefties and your infuriating levels of cogniative dissonance. If he had played the victim card, you'd all be sucking his dick right now.

But yeah sure, demonize him for bringing to light the seedy underbelly of homo culture

I'm mad

>seems like admission of guilt to me
Admission to what? Did anyone make a did nothing wrong gif yet?

it's really amusing that he was abused and ended up approving of pedophilic relations because it's a rampant stereotype that fags and liberals hate for exposing homosexuals as pedophiles whose abuse creates new abusers

Guilt may only be established through evidence.

What

Ok

Hey Hanz, don't you have a haleel bull that you need to go prep?

Nah, milo is going to be fine. He is masterfully navigating this for free publicity. It's almost Trump level media manipulation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABJo7w-efTA&t=1s

>sometimes 13 year old boys ask for it,

Mother fucker 13 year olds only think about sex. If they thought they could get someone of their preference to fuck them they would beg for it. Hell i had teachers that if i knew would let me lay some pipe id have done it with them in a heart beat.

People seem to not understand Teenagers fucking want sex all the time theres no reason they shouldn't be able to fuck a Teenager is not a child.

The left fucked up with this. Milo was teased with greater success and they attempt to sabotage him. They just challenged him and no ones been able to do that. Now he has something to prove and it will be different this time. He's going to shy away from aligning himself with politics now, I bet. Now he's not associated with a party or shilling for anyone. Now he has to grow and mature. I'd love to see him come back from this. I hope it's not anticlimactic

>leaf
Kek, delusional homo, enjoy Muslim history month

what's the difference between a 14 yr old fucking another 14 yr old or a 30 yr old?

>Lost book deal
Nope. He has a bunch of new publishers that want to do his book that will bring in lots of cash.
Resigned on his own terms.
Wrong.
Also, wrong. If anything he's more famous now.

Try again shill

He tried to excuse the priest. Nobody will tolerate that after catholic pedo-policies were exposed.