Pol BTFO once again

pol BTFO once again

Urgh, Thundercuck.

How much nigger is the US? You could just sample Detroit

Yeah stupid DRUMP, why don't you talk about inner city crime AT ALL!?

Now do rape and grenade attacks.

We had this same thread yesterday, fuck off shill go kys

>chart wih no source

Remove non-whites and it's a normal level.

how much in chicago, detroit ?

And how much between gangs ?

hurrr durrrrr

Meanwhile on the list the US didn't make the top 10 on... the fuck is your point op?

Wew. That's definitive.

Now let's see the rape comparison per capita.

Also the states gun deaths are all fucking niggers.

I don't know why they keep including nigger statistics with the human statistics...

OP is hallucinating once again.

That's what you get with weak rodents that want to destroy all that is decent and good.

>70% of these murders are committed by 13% of the population
I like when Leftists engage in subtle red pill racism like this just to take a dig at Trump.

Meanwhile in Sweden.

Why does it matter that they used a gun anyway? That chart is very misleading, you should only use the actual murder rate

>cherry picking countries
>not posting gun murder stats for Honduras, Mexico, Brazil, and Venezuela
>not knowing that 1/3 of american gun deaths are suicides, but are added to the final tally for political reasons
>mfw OP never stops being a faggot

They're used selectively as part of a whole when they want to make the US look bad for crime. Yet when ever you point the racial breakdown of the stats they cry racism.

It's so fucking tiresome.

Sad part is people sincerely don't see how misleading that chart is by only having gun homicide rate as opposed to homicide rate. (US would still be highest, but not by ad gross of an amount. US's white population is just as non violent as other whites.

It also doesn't make clear how many of those are justifiable homicides.

Isn't he English ?
Come to the US.. talk smack about the US..
feel free to leave at any time.

this the agreeable science guy that makes fun of retards?

no evidence for that claim im assuming

>gun homicides
>gun
>gun homicides are higher in a country where there are guns
>this is news.

>Rape is worse than murder
Try again.

Wow thunderf00t, that was awfully racist of you.

leftists lie all the time, because if you feel you are warm, fuzzy, and feel good, then the "baddies" who want some law and order must be wrong!

I don't know what you mean. If by retards you mean creationists and all those bogus kickstater things then yeah it is.

When it comes to politics he goes full retard though. It's like his entire life of being a scientist gets thrown out the window and he has no idea how to read charts and statistics objectively.

>people are still surprised that more guns = more gun crime
>people are still surprised that houses with pools = more chance of drowning.

Suicides by gun are considered "homicides."

what claim? check the FBI's UCR.

You still have to compare apples with apples, like why the rates of crime are low in places like Vermont with loose laws. You are either stupid or a piece of shit shill, which one?

>gun homicides

So he's not talking about crimes, then. Because homicide isn't necessarily illegal, and doing it with a gun doesn't make it any worse.

he became far too egotistically powerful from making fun of collectively agreed that they are retarded people like Marxists and zealots, now he has no clue

Those are the black people failed by Democrat governments!

whites are consistently the most murderous demographic. russia murdered 100m of their own. US murdered millions and billions of natives and dropped a hiroshima which murdered half of japan

>tfw Christian
If I die I win.

America has sub humans integrated into its society, called niggers.

Until we gas every nigger male female and nigglet america will never be great again.

Americucks are so full of shit an brainwashed its actually heartbreaking. A nigger infected country with ghettos. Nr.1 in rape And crime statistics compared to the western world. Bringing war to the middle east and then mocking europeans for refugees but on the other hand sucking putin dick. Americucks are the most bluepilled human berings on this earth but also the loudest.

Lol thundercuck ignoring the fact that cholos and jeromes are the cause of the bulk of gun violence

and the car fires

You would compare murder RATES, crime RATES, violence RATES in places like South Africa. So are you stupid or a piece of shit?

remove non-whites and what stats do you get?

Funny how they always cherry pick

RIP those three black guys that died every 100,000 people

We're gonna miss them

Although the term homicide is sometimes used synonymously with murder, homicide is broader in scope than murder. Murder is a form of criminal homicide; other forms of homicide might not constitute criminal acts. These homicides are regarded as justified or excusable. For example, individuals may, in a necessary act of Self-Defense, kill a person who threatens them with death or serious injury, or they may be commanded or authorized by law to kill a person who is a member of an enemy force or who has committed a serious crime. Typically, the circumstances surrounding a killing determine whether it is criminal. The intent of the killer usually determines whether a criminal homicide is classified as murder or Manslaughter and at what degree.

WOAH, its almost like America has shitloads of niggers! That's only a fraction of "third world by 2030" Sweden will soon have.

Boy, you are sure in denial. "refugees" has become a code word, for "any migrants who want to suck your tax dollars, you fool."

which is why you shouldn't have gun according to them

hand over the gun !

This is good for normal people who may be caught off guard by "unbiased statistics," but you really have to put these pieces of shit in their place, the LOO.

>US has lower homicide rate than third-world shit holes
Well, yeah, I would hope so.

>gun death is like double death compared to any other death.

I personally would rather be killed to death twice than shot to death once as them gun deaths are certainly worse.

t. stay at home single mother of 5 loving good mixed children.

Wow America, look at the bar and how far to the right it extends!

Thats all you have to say? WEAK

fucks up with greenland?

Usa is nr. 1 in rape statistics in the western world....without competition. They still would point fingers. Brainwashed.

nothing to do and hard to police

You are a rodent, you can't help it, which is why you didn't respond to the problem. The definition of "refugee" was hate fucked by Merkel, to basically include anyone.

But I doubt you are interested in debate.

Do you know why the US has a high homicide rate?

It's almost entirely because of minorities. Pic related, what the US murder rate looks like once you exclude minorities.

Here's another version

Here's how crime rates compare between the races

liberals have a weird way of acknowledging that third world shitholes don't matter and that only western countries are relevant but it's only when they're trying to make a point against a given western country or white people as a whole.

America is a MESS, but it's early days the The Don

You took one argument out of a dozent and try to devate me about the definition of a word. And i wont even disagree with you because my point is still solid. So please move along.

Because most of them are like rodents, they bring down societies because they despise law and order, and ultimately, the degree of freedom that comes from a small list of strictly enforced laws.

They LOVE a huge list of laws that can be used on a whim - they're contemptible pieces of shit.

>but it's the early days the The Don
?

Western Europe has become too welcoming, and more importantly, lacking discipline for its own good. The leftist are too disabled to figure out that this will fan the flames of nationalism and fragmenting once again, you idiot.

Give it 50 years and I guarantee you any european country which hasn't done something to control their migrant/3rd world populations is going to be seeing the same rates as the US or worse.

Globalization is codeword for the Brazilification of every western country.

They don't use guns though they use knives, grenades, fire, hammers, rocks, and beating.

Calling me an idiot although i wont even disagree. Because what you just said had NOTHING to do with my original statement. Are you mentally retarded?

I swear if niggers were exterminated the world would be a better place.

Yes. A white woman being raped is worse than a nigger dying.

> White civilized people

Now post non-gun homicides.

Germany, and Western Europe, has had a free military ride since 1945, and it has created a reality where people like you will blame us for everything when it is in fact your pathological indiscriminateness.

I will admit one huge problem, the Marshal Plan, NATO, the military aid has turned the region from murderous to infantile.

It undeniably would be. The entire african continent would be free for conquest and exploitation.

I don't hate blacks, but it's pretty fucking evident from the available statistical information that they're all around awful.

This

>United States number of niggers: 42 million
>Sweden number of niggers: less than 90,000

this really gets the neurons blazing

>gun crimes in america
>mostly committed by blacks
>hehe murica BTFO

Hey, Finland is nr 7 ! Yay us.

Now show death by grenades.

if black ppl were allowed to police themselves they wouldn't be targeted and have their stats inflated. the crips and the bloods should run the police they would be humane and bring peace

I mean comparatively in size and population Sweden is a speck. Like comparing an ant to an elephant. Kinda hard.

Oh there it comes THE ww2 argument of an american...Despite of all centuries that came after. Al kaida. Isis. War in the middle east for gas and oul. Numerous attempts and operations to support the opposition no matter if dschihadists to end regimes that have been democraticly voted for.

frick off nip, I'll rip your arm off, beat you with it, and rape your wife. "Indistinct chimp noises"

The zeitgeist is still infantile and "we are good and are not bad at all, like we were in that bad time DECADES ago."

You can argue American foreign policy, but don't deflect your government's fuckups.

Wut?!?! Portugal??? Are you sure it's not Brazil?

Despite all chaos you created. Despite all the mess others have to deal with. Despite all the facts. You still point fingers at others and try to argue about moral.

But why should you take the red pill when the whole concept of your country is the believe in beeing the greatest nation of all. You guys are so brainwashed you could actually equip a whole terror organisation with weapons and afterwards point fingers at others who are getting attacked. Oh wait a minute jamal you actually did!

And we'll do it again, and again, and again. There's literally no stopping us.

Exclude the liberal gun control zones and watch it drop. Exclude the blacks from chicago and detroit and watch it vanish.

There was no choice. You have any idea what would have happend if europe would have let millions drown or starve to death? Just stfu kiddo

i love this infograph

Usa Murders - 12,253
Population - 320 Million

South Africa Murders - 17,805 (In reality it is closer to 50,000)
Population - 53 Million

We were the best, and are the least worst. It's hard to say "what if FDR left western europe alone to the Soviets?"

Fine criticize US fuckups while ignoring your own fuckups NOW, but the person that steps up and gets shit done, like saving Europe, will certainly get monday morning quarterbacks.

When you actually think about it, 3.6/100,000 is absolutely nothing.

You are a rodent, wow. Rodents like to use "what about the CHILDREN!" argument to make the side of law and order look evil.

OF COURSE if you open the border you will get a flood, but you are a moron who doesn't know incentives.

>country literally made with immigration
>highest gun violence

true redpill right here