George Takei is a filthy pedo Pt. 2

George Takei is a filthy pedo Pt. 2

CONFIRMED HIT: #PedoMyTaco #TakeiBell Pierces Armor. Wacky George Takei on the run.

Left Wing redneck Jack Tapper say's he's looking into George Takei's pedo behavior after 'conservative' friend asked. 1,000's march across the globe against wacky Takei, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut.

Taco Bell needs to answer for George Takei's pedo behavior youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4 [Open] [Open]

PHASE TWO
Continue demanding answers until George Takei is released from corporate advertising contracts.

Active Fronts:
#TakeiBell
#PedoMyTaco
#PedoRight
@GeorgeTakei
@tacobell

Old thread

Bump.

Hit up @yumbrands as well.

My 4th tweet and I'm already being shadow banned, yay

That's going to happen quite often. Twitter sucks child dick, much like George Takei.

Wtf I want taco bell now
taco bell confirmed food of the alt right

Bump

KILL THIS FAGGOTS CAREER!!

I want a God damn baja blast fucking Pepsi won't sell it unless it's summer I hate Paco Bell but I have to suffer being in one to get my dew fix

I'm trying.

Have another bump

Most of you still have time to stop before it's too late.

Before what is too late?

ANSWER ME I MUST KNOW

Its too late for me. Im addicted to right wing.

Same. I need my cummies, my memes and my pol

Where are shills bumping these treads to the limit?

>people don't know what a joke is

What joke?

Eye for an eye. George has to be taken down.

Damn all the other boycotts were easy

This is going to hurt

Takei openly stated that he conducted sexual activities as a 13 year old with a 18-19 year old camp councilor. Have you at least listened to the radio stream when they were talking about it?

I don't like Milo whatsoever, but listening to Takei and the other hosts joking about orgasms, cum, sex, lust (in the context of a 13 y/o being groomed by an adult) is sickening and should be condemned. The leftists are fucking delusional as hell and one thing is for sure: Takei definitely has something fucked up in his head.

>ironically pretending to be a pedo
Yeah, nah. Kill yourself, pedo scum.

>demand answers
>not sending emails, faxes, letters, and calling Yum! foods saying you will no longer support their brands due to it

You have to realize that those at the top don't think like you or even normies. Unless they see damage to the bottom line, they won't do a damn thing.

You can do it. There are far better Mexican food joints.

Final notice.

I love George Takei for the years of entertainment he's given me on Stern, but he absolutely deserves this.

The tagline should be

"Think Inside the Buns"

With a picture of a little boy