Brit/pol/ - Portcullis Edition

>'Gunpowder Plot' to oust Bercow only finds 5 signatories so far
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bid-to-oust-commons-speaker-john-bercow-struggles-to-gain-momentum-a7590871.html

>Anti-Trump Protests across the UK (mainly in Wales for some reason)
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/video-news/video-antitrump-protests-across-uk-35466943.html

>Parliament debates Trump (why?): here's the lowlights
cnn.com/2017/02/20/europe/trump-state-visit-uk-parliament-debate/

>Scotland will leave EU whether it wants to or not
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKBN1601AU

>Britain's Brexit Bill could Bust Bank; t. Bastard Juncker
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-juncker-idUKKBN160138?il=0

>No civil partnerships for straight people (yet)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39039146

>Nuttall gives statement on Hillsborough. UKIP disarray
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ukip-chairman-why-quit-party-12634575

Hansard Committee Reports
>The process for exiting the European Union and the Government's negotiating objectives
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/815/81502.htm

>Brexit: the options for trade
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/72/7202.htm

>Brexit: future UK–EU security and police cooperation
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/77/7702.htm

>Brexit: UK-Irish relations
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/76/7602.htm

>European Scrutiny Committee - Wednesday 1 February 2017
Subject: EU-UK relations in preparation for Brexit
Witnesses: Sir Ivan Rogers KCMG, former Permanent Representative of the UK to the European Union
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/0d6145fa-5329-426d-8300-8eda8f215184

Theme
Thomas Tallis - Lamentation of Jeremiah I & II
youtube.com/watch?v=yNAFeCLDSgE

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/black-nazi-brais-iglesias-castro-929
youtube.com/watch?v=AytPUgaxbg8
youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8
pastebin.com/7dRUL4zs
reaction.life/vanishing-irish-demography-misery-memoir/
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3018313.stm
casemed.case.edu/newscenter/news-release/newsrelease.cfm?news_id=368
greatgettogether.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=cGis5Wf8_eQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for child refugees

First for the earl of sandwich

What programme do I use to make right-wing propaganda videos? pls help

>But the nightmare had only just started. First, a notice placed on the swings of a park said "non-Aryan" kids were not allowed to play there. After that, teachers at school who were of Jewish origin began to disappear. But it wasn't until young Massaquoi visited the Hamburg Zoo that the emotional connection he had felt towards Nazism was finally severed. Inside the zoo, in a cage placed outdoors among the animals, he discovered an African family being laughed at and teased by the crowd. Massaquoi had been just another kid fearfully approaching the cage, until somebody stood out from the crowd, pointed at him and yelled cruelly: "They've had a child." That was the first time he had been the subject of public scorn.
vice.com/en_us/article/black-nazi-brais-iglesias-castro-929

This isn't real, right?

>Linking fake news sites

Fuck off with that shit

I'm not sure there is a specific one mate

like vid related

pls help

FOR HYPOCRISY

youtube.com/watch?v=AytPUgaxbg8

There is literally NOTHING wrong with being a Little Englander tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8

I just need easy to use editing software

The News links are from the last thread, I just bolted on the Hansard links.

Daily Reminder:
>Daily Reminder:
Daily Reminder:
>Daily Reminder:

These Brit/Pol/ threads with a whole load of "news" links to BBC and The Guardian and such are started by UK Gov. shills to distract you from ay other threads you might see on Sup Forums that may make you think for your self.

BBC and The Guardian are NOT "Politically Incorrect" they are very much politically correct and tow the party line.

is there a consensus on where to read news?

Its toe the line, not tow the line.

was there ever any update from the bodybag guy?
You konw the one who makes plastic bags for a living and got an excessive order for the MOD for both adult and childsize bags?

Who's the ugliest MP, lads?

Adobe Premier
Its not "easy but its well documented and there are infinite tuts out there.

What isn't?

Your mum

pastebin.com/7dRUL4zs

I want to send this into some statistics place and be like 'If you're looking for something juicy to research I'm sure this would be an interesting statistic, do muslims REALLY have a propensity to commit crimes?'

Obviously I'd write the letter in more detail, but where would be some good places to write to?

God I hate this woman with a burning passion

Cheers

The absolute state of brit/pol, how many redditors are here?

thats racist and sexist

>tfw when people say Brit/pol/ they think of 8 chan
>8 chans Brit/pol/has webms with sound

Why live?

Whats wrong with Hansard, don't like reading?

Erhmagherd!!

and on a POLITICALLY INCORRECT board too!!

Redditor alert

Did you watch the Ivan Rogers committee thing? I watched some of it, was surprisingly interesting.

Ditto.

>Not archiving it
Fuck off.

>being this stupid
>not following the news of David Davis text message and the following onslaught of idiots moaning
back to rēddit yourself, dopey

A record of what known paedophile protecting, free money creating, budget ignoring, expenses blagging, liars is saying is not something to read

Stop right there, Jabroni. Use your emotional intelligence or go back to /r/unitedkingdom right now

Yeah I have, it isn't good watching for those banking on a quick exit. But good to have an incite into the truth of future proceedings.

Hey Paddy. Can you tell me how true to life this story is?

reaction.life/vanishing-irish-demography-misery-memoir/

Sure thing precious, stick to the Daily Express. Have they found Maddy yet?

>Nothing about a muslim terrorist that was rewarded 1 million pounds for being in guantanamo bay who blew himself up in iraq.

Yeah - because showing concern about the exposing of paedophiles in government makes me "precious".

I'm the "snowflake", right?

These threads are started, managed and plagued by the UK government shills

>Hurr I won't read Government reports because I'm going to blanket accuse them all of being paedos.

>These threads are started, managed and plagued by the UK government shills

Why don't you fuck off and throw a tantrum somewhere else then? Fucking loon.

Yes.

If there are any "good ones" they would expose the "bad ones", right? but they dont.

Because they need to keep their (national debt funded) "jobs"

state of this underage pretend knowitall

Yes - im throwing a tantrum.

Thats exactly what im doing.

Well deduced

So every Member of Parliament is either a child abuser or coerced/peer pressured into covering up child abuse? Did you remember to take your citalopram with your ceral this morning?

>citalopram
made my willy like mush and put on a stone taking them for a month or so. Never again.

Please note everybody:

ANYONE who says ANYTHING that questions the government and the information we get from the media about them is a

Conspiracy Theroist
Crazy
A "loon"
throwing a tantrum
brainwashed
psychotic
etc.

Everything is ok and there is nothing to worry about in government.

The UK Governmnt has your best interestes at heart and they really really really really give 2 shits and a fuck about you.

No really - they do

Yours faithfully

The UK Government Sup Forums squad

You're the sort of person that tries to make friends on buses, aren't you?

What a crazy notion.

"Making friends"

Holy Moly

Stop making friend people!

Depend solely on your government The one that gives 2 shits and a fuck about you.

Making friends is bad, and youd be a crazy loon to do such a thing.

Kind Regards

Your friends at the UK Government Sup Forums squad

Do you blame your diabetes on Tony Blair? And is insulin a Government sterilisation program?

Id say calm down but this is the only discussion on brit/pol/ at the moment

Sertraline is marginally better. The main problem is that the side-effects will rock you for about 3 weeks when you start taking them. You need to piss constantly, you can't seem to cum (but you can get hard), you get a horrible stomach ache, etc. But it kind of works at least.

apparently anti-depressants are a government sterilisation programme

according to you guys

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3018313.stm

casemed.case.edu/newscenter/news-release/newsrelease.cfm?news_id=368

Egg on your face.

So who's next
It seems the media keeps targeting alt right celebrities, (Milo, pewdiepie, millennial woes)

I never did Sertraline. ended up doing cbt which probably helped me for the better desu

greatgettogether.org/

>calm down

I'm typing on a computer

You cant do such a thing angrily, can you?

Im sitting here calmly typing

Your manipulative bullshit is just going to convince other pussy-weak imbeciles of your position.

Well done recuiting non-independent thinking idiots

Wow, CBT actually worked for you? How?

All that they did for me was give me some pretty shit life advice. "Try to sleep better, try to eat better, try to keep positive", shite like that.

You clearly haven't read the paper. But that's ok.

windows movie maker chap

Call it a gut feeling, but I reckon they'll probably go after Trump at some point.

Here's one for you lads: have you ever noticed that his hands are slightly smaller than you might expect for a man of his size?
Hilarious, right? If any of you work for one of those hilarious news panel shows, you can use that.

Why are all these things about 'sending a message'? Nice subtle use of labour red there too.

Of course not, I'm not a fucking nerd.

But the fact is that you look like a complete and utter twat right now because Blair really did give people diabetes.

CBT only works for stupid, gullible people as far as I can tell.

just to clear up it helped my OCD massively, but still had anxiety issues. I do agree though their idea of helping my anxiety/depression was telling me 'dont worry about it' which pissed me off

If you would read the paper, it might shed some light on the fact that you are wrong. I have only just read the abstract you linked, which should be suffice for yourself. I could highlight key passages for you, to make it easier, but I suspect it would be a waste of time. Given that we are discussing why you think the Government is deliberately giving the population diabetes.

I think he looked like a twat when he took the government seriously and posted "news" links to BBC and the like about what they are up to - like its not all staged and managed from the floor up

I had CBT once, it was like that and also "keep your head up when you walk"

Waste of time

What do you think Victoria would think about the EU & Brexit?

Third time lucky.

Based mummy May tbqh lads

Find it hard to believe that the Nazis literally put black people in cages at the zoo

I'll save you the time - read the title. Fluoride = diabetes. Done.

Blair put fluoride in the water, so Blair gave people diabetes.

What do you not understand about this?

Are you saying the government lied about putting fluoride in the water?

If you guys are all on anti-depressants please come off them slowly.

They are not good for you and are actually harmful.

You might just have a serotonin deficiency since we live and work in Britain.

Try 5HTP. Its natural and makes you sleep awesomely.

Those phermaceuticle anti-depressants fuck with your body and mind.

All these school shootings in the US are linked to antidepressants.

Come off them SLOWLY though. and start getting more sunlight or serotonin in other ways.

If you are depressed you are probably just haning around with dickheads.

If people you know are aresholes - ditch them and you'll be way happier.

They wont change - They'll just be assholes.

Many people are

My sides, being this dumb.

I wouldn't bother with antidepressants anymore any way. Take your pick they mess with your dick. Not something I want to do again

> THE MALALA - wear a hijab but let your fringe out like an anarchist!

HARAM IN THE FRONT

HALAL IN THE BACK

I reckon it's made deliberately terrible so that you stop going. They want you out the door as quickly as possible. They want to make you understand that they won't help so that you never bother them again.
That's the only reason it could be such a worthless waste of time.

Well, no - but I believe you are right.

the gov lies and they put flouride in the water to feminize men and destroy their pineal gland and cause diabetes and a whole myriad of other shit that makes us more dependent n them

When I went, to appease other people more than anything, I made an effort to try and open about how I felt about the wider world and how it contributed to my feelings of hopelesness. She quickly changed subject to that sort of banal advice and then handed me a bunch of worksheets that looked like my homework when I was 12 - complete with multicultural names and dodgy clipart.

Stopped going after that and just accepted my fate.

An extract
>Fluegge used several estimations in his study, including calculations of county-level water fluoride levels; per capita county tap water consumption; and county measures of poverty, obesity and physical inactivity. Although he doesn’t suggest the study should trigger policy changes, he does indicate it should serve as a call for additional research on the important association between fluoridation and diabetes.

“This is an ecological study. This means it is not appropriate to apply these findings directly to individuals,” explained Fluegge.

They are so bad for you its shocking they're used as ANTI depressants.

they make people more depressed apparently.

Ive never taken any and I sure as shit wouldnt believe ANYTHING my doctor recommends.

I had cbt through my uni
And it was pretty good
Basically trying to get myself to change my automatic thought processes
Like get out of the habit of constantly criticising myself etc

Was pretty helpful desu
Just taking time to think about how you think is useful sometimes

When I just stopped going they range me up and asked if I felt like I didn't need it anymore, I said no and then I assume they recorded that as a success. It really opened my eyes to how bullshit it's supposed success rate is.

Pauline Hanson take note, pull this stunt and you'll be our PM.

It's not bad at giving people with minor issues some perspective and helping them get over it. It's essentially a filter that cheaply deals with them. People with more serious issues should then be picked up on but that rarely seems to occur and if it does the then don't know what to do with them anyway.

The problem is its completely insufficient for anything more and yet it's treated like some sort of miracle cure-all.

Mummy kicking ass as usual today.

That twat from the Guardian has done a video about the Stoke by-election, worth a watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGis5Wf8_eQ

>He's [Corbyn] quite different from politicians who've come before!
>Did you know that none of the labour party want him, basical-
>Nobody wants him because he's a dick

Can't help but feel the people from London will only put off stokies from voting for Labour.

MUH NHS

MUH NHS

MUH NHS

Fucking boring

I saw a guy in a lecture in uni unlock his phone and he was browsing Sup Forums
When he noticed he shit himself and quickly closed the page Kek

Any of you lads seen the front cover of today's times?
And I'm not talking about Boris.

has he chosen Stoke because of how triggered he got last year knocking on houses finding out everyone is voting leave?

M U H N H S
U
H
N
H
S

NHS

NHS

NHS

NHS

NHS

So is Brexit happening or not?