Women Hate Thread

>>> /r9k/

so do i

u jelly bitch?

love, francis

Yea, but i don't hate people just because they belong to a particular group.

My ID will be a shade of blue.

I like them, they make babies.

Surely you jest

>All women are unconditionally bad
>All men are unconditionally good

We get it, they're annoying, less logical, more focused on feelings, virtue-signaling, materialistic, and whiny. We don't need a thread that hits the bump limit to see that.

Of course we need a thread for that.
Women influence politics.

I have no problem giving free stuff to girls with big boobs. especially if they give me a smile :)
This is why we don't want you dirty backwards Arabs in our Countries.
You treat our women like shit (just like you do your own) and then expect us to listen to you whinge and bitch about how hard it is to fit into our society.

We love our women, they are whores but beautiful none the less. Stay in shit hole Arabia if you don't respect women

>thousands of retards give female twitch streamers free stuff because they show some cleavage
>somehow the girls collecting FREE money are the problem, not the retards who enable this kind of """entertainment"""

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Anything that triggers the plebbit invaders is good.

Does she though?

Both are the problem.
Leeches and cucks who give them free stuff.

>smile is a legit payment
You can love a woman without having to be completely submissive and a cuck.
Pro tip: Women don't like submissive men. In every single successful book for women the man is some rich alpha.

This is the most beta thing I've seen on Sup Forums.

This.
If they don't like threads against a particular group, they should fuck off to plebbit. This is and always was part of Sup Forums.
Why the hell should this be different with women? So we can hate against everything, but not against women?
Fucking white knights.

Surprise, surprise... we have hate threads against cucks too!

>mfw women discuss getting tit enlargements to make their life easier.

I want to give her stuff

I guess you're right.

Milodditors right now

go back to /r9k/ fuckboy

I'm so fucking conflicted. I hate women since 90%+ have awful personalities and most American women are ugly, so there are very few women actually worth the time/monetary/emotional investment, but if I don't breed then I don't pass my white genes on and the niggers win

I feel like this meme was made by (((them)))

Get rich and use the artificial womb when it's there.
"But my Master and Overlord, when exactly will it be ????? When ???????????" You say, vacant eyes betraying a vacant head.
10 to 20, my minion, 10 to 20 years !

I enjoy the occasional nigger hate thread, but this is just sad.

yep, they are entitled cunts who have had civilisation built for them and don't even have the decency to be grateful. They also stabbed white men in the back the moment they had the power to do so. And now we give them every advantage imaginable, pay for all their shit, and STILL they whine and moan about how hard they think they have it. And they vote for a load of third worlders to come to our countries.

Fuck them, i laugh every time I see some bitches beaten, raped or killed in western countries by some shit skin