Smoking the tobacco Jew

>smoking the tobacco Jew
>giving your money to an industry that destroy your health and makes you addictive

I hope you guys realize you can't be truly based if you smoke tobacco.

If you're not genetically predisposed to lung cancer, it's unlikely that smoking will cause it.

Smokers have only a 4% chance in any case, while gen pop has no less than half that.

hitler didn't want people to smoke either
you must be hitler
t. MSM

>frog laying into somebody for smoking tobacco

It's an ironic kind of feel

Watch The Insider, Russel Crowe is a great actor

>not growing your own
>not making your own custom blends
>not smoking from a pipe to circumvent the paper&filter jew
that's how it's done son

Tobacco interferes with the gender-bending compounds they coat food containers with.

Filters should be banned.

>getting addicted to cigarettes of all things

If you are that weak-willed you deserve what you get.

>not wanting to become addictive

why are frenchs so gay

I smoke Marlboro, you smoke cock

>If you're not genetically predisposed to lung cancer, it's unlikely that smoking will cause it.
>If you're not genetically predisposed to lung cancer, it's unlikely that smoking will cause it.
>checks flag
>into the trash it goes

Australia reporting in

t. Low T nosmokz cuck

t. kike

>dont smoke as a kid

>every cool friendship started from the smoking areas
>even total losers got mad poon just because they smoked
>they all got deep manly voices and I sound like a fucking nerd

how does it feel when you cannot drive a couple of hours, cross a couple of borders and get loads of tobacco at dirt cheap prices instead op shelling out loads of cash for every purchase, courtesy of your oppressive government?
are you even allowed to grow your own down under?

What you got a problem with it nerd? Try enjoying things for once.

Hey, cunt, how busy is it at P.J.'s right now?

You goober - I'm saying that provided that your DNA isn't shit tier, your chances of developing lung cancer due to smoking are not much greater than a non-smoker's.

A smoker is far more likely to die from emphysema, or cardiovascular issues.

if jews don't want you to do something you probably should do it

Yet you are sitting on a jew mass produced chair, with your machine of jew produced electronics, on a jew produced operating system, accessing jew owned servers through a jew owned communication line

rare

what the fuck are you doing in Ethiopia?

Pj's shut at vikings come down

I'm from here, bro

I like the new truth.com campaign that says smoking is what the jews do to make keep niggers down.

Rare

Yay dem tru wordz rasta! Smoke dat tobacco az we smoke dat weed! Getting hi iz da way of life, no let dem whitey bumbaclot take dat from us

Nice filthy filtered Jew stick nice and comfy in bed before I start the day. Stay mad with your woefully inferior cognitive abilities Marxist fucks.

I've stopped smoking because $10 a pack is just..... no.

how's life there? I don't see many of you in rapefugee statistics so it must be good even if it's located in africa

Let's drive a few hours to romania or sweeden and embrace diversity. Also tfw you drive a couple hours to save a few dollars while we enjoy life. Stay classy poor cunt

Idina huy

i realise, but how do i quit?

i dont smoke much and i only mix it with the herb of the gods

Closes 4am, cobber. Who's Viking?

you are still smoking tobacco, though... its still bad for you

Are you a proxy?

Really makes me want a cigarette right about now...

Smoked for 5 years and after quitting, I can honestly say, I've never felt better.
Get rid of these jew sticks as fast as you can, it's worth it.

it's 2$ here, but it started rising

It's plenty safe to visit. My life's quite nice but atypical since my family's well off.

It still gives you shitty lungs you faggot

heil hitler

*tips fedora*

this

Marlboro are for women, you fucking faggot.
Also!
All LE CANCER aside, you're paying massive amounts of money (atleast here in norway, like 7-8$ a pack) for the WEAKEST fucking buzz there is, sure it helps you concentrate, but so does coffee, sure it helps you relax, but have you thought about not being a stressed out faggot that can't handle day -to-day activites without sperging out?

Tobacco is for pussies, die.

t. Hardcore smoker who quit cold turkey because it ain't that hard

No smoker cares for cancer.

Stop smoking and get a better boner, stamina and blood circulation.

we wuz genetically predisposed!

The hell were you smoking?

I have to drive out of my county to get $6 packs. If I could get $2 packs I don't think I could ever quit. I roll up a cigarette every couple of weeks but that's it.

Stalin was purported to have bought capitalist cigarettes and then sneakily emptied the contents into his pipe on the regular, so you know.

But you still can get other respiratory system diseases like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>i-it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

For sure. Just tired of le lung cancer meme

Someone is missing from this thread, hmmm, i wonder who?...

I understand what you're claiming Ethiopia, what I'm saying is I don't buy it.

And if you cover the bottom part, it's a lynching.

>He considers himself a white male
>He doesn't smoke

Wew

Oh I'm based I just gon't give a fuck about my health. If your special snowflake lungs can't take second hand smoke then even more win

Tiedemann's Röd 3 rolling tobacco. Ahh it's so good.

uk reporting in ;)

Marlboro,Camel,and Newport
Where I'm at every thing is $10 and up doesn't matter what your brand of choice is.

I will stop smoking only on one condition. The fucking lot of you stop breathing.

Also lucky stripe

So, basically, you promise to give up on your death bed? :^)

>my skin has turned to shit but at least I never got lung cancer
*opens up another pack of marlboro*

Newport...

*strike

I used to smoke cigs, but then decided its a shit addiction and just stoppped one day. I was expecting to have trouble with quitting, but i didnt.

I do smoke weed from time to time, usually at night. Nothing relaxes me more after a fucked up day at work than popping open an ice cold beer, lighting up a joint and then playing a round or two of Battlefield 1 with my bro's.

Its part of works culture so i dont intend to stop

No. But if you and your whole family dies, I might think about it because every ones quality of life has drastically improved

God tier - pall mall, american spirits, raw unprocessed hand rolled cigs

okay tier- marlboro reds

bad tier - menthols, camel

nigger tier - cloves, newport

what about LMs or Chesterfield?

I don't get any buzz from smoking, I don't feel any different, honestly I think the "buzz" comes from the withdrawal syndromes receding

hows that menthol taste, nigger?

just lmfao@smokers, enjoy your COPD and lung cancer

why did you remind me of that video

>tfw I both smoke and snus as a result of trying to use snus to quit smoking.

I've had more American Spirits and Lucky Strike then Newport but I've smoked more weed than anything. That might have made it so easy to just quit everything.

Smoking makes you cool.

Mah body mah choice

that swinging fucking anus

>I hope you guys realize you can't be truly based if you smoke tobacco.
I smoke fags like you every morning, pleb.

Do you think smokers don't know that?
We don't care.

Bro Ethiopians are among the most virtuous of niggers. I'm almost compelled to not call them niggers. But Somalia is nearby...

What is the point of smoking exactly? You literally gain nothing positive from smoking.

Weak fucks, stop poisoning yourselves and people around you.

They think it makes them look like cowboys in a western movie.

In reality it makes them look like fat slobs who wear trainers all day every day. (If you're slavic, I apologize for the trainers comment)