Public schools are a joke

Question. Uhm.... How come schools can't afford to hire competent teachers or buy new text books from this century, yet they can afford smart boards for every room, pizza from marks every Thursday for over 500 people, tablets for every student, and new tennis courts??

because public schools arent here to educate you. they are here to brainwash your children

Been out of school for a year. The reason why they had a smart board . plus a "free' laptop. So they do not need to buy new text books.
Mfw they had told us that piracy is ok.

Kek approves

Just blows my mind that education is less important than who Kim Kardashian is fucking

/thread

fpbp

DELET THIS

Does jihad count?

Everything in all facets of the average person's life is meant to brainwash them and distract them.

A couple of Aussie ex school teachers wrote an article or a book, can't remember. But it was featured in the mainstream media a few years ago so it should still be around

Those teachers researched the situation and aligned it with their own experiences as teachers of decades standing

What they found was that 85% of kids entered school with high self esteem and confidence.
When those kids graduated from school, less than 15% had anything approaching high self esteem and confidence

Look it up

Will do. Sounds accurate tho. Most people I know left school feeling dumb,insecure, and hopeless about their futures. Of course with that world in the state that it's in it's a miracle that anyone can look to the future with hope.

the tablets are subsidized by google in exchange for building advertising portfolios from age 6, before the children learn to defend their privacy

Corporations sliding their slimy tentacles into every aspect of life.

This.

That's basically word for word what I've been telling people for the better part of 15 years

Hmmm really thought provoking

Numbers say kek approves.

>Guyer-HS
>mistaking AP for Common Core