Is the FBI on our side?

Title says it all. Is there a shadow war going on?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4247558/John-Podesta-FBI-wanted-Hillary-lose.html

Are there forces that are secretly trying to dismantle the Jewish agenda, having been aware of it for many years, but having a hard time doing anything about it because nothing being done is technically against the law?

For example:

The UN is very opposed to Israel, so much as to help Hamas in known cases, and also promoting many things that (((they)))) either counter-promote or have directly opposing interest to.

Or is this all kfab?

One theory would suggest Trump is controlled opposition (given his lust for Israel and the jude); is his presidency just a way to dismantle a rising tide of antisemitism in the west? Basically changing the mind of those who showed red-flags to being red-pilled?

===SIDE NOTE===

Is Global warming real? I'm starting to think it is, and that it may have been something the jews wanted (seeing as Whites have the highest risks from it, being less resistant to UV rays and such) and maybe some shadow force that is on our side, successfully injected this idea into the minds of the left (the pro jude)?

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzagate.wiki/7th_Floor_Group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The answer is yes.

From what it sounds like:

FBI are mostly /ourguys/. Military is mostly /ourguys/. DoJ is full of corrupt slime. NSA are compromised at the top, but the regular guys might be cool. Similar with the CIA, but a lot more hotheads and sleezy corrupt guys over there.

Snowden might've been a CIA plant to destroy/compromise/control the NSA

Wikileaks might be a US military operation (might also be compromised, or even genuine), and almost certainly is getting fed documents from actual intel agencies directly, not just regular joe whistleblowers and leakers.

>...and almost certainly is getting fed documents from actual intel agencies directly...

^^ So much this

I've had this suspicion from day one, and I'm genuinely surprised to see people still thinking anything short of it.

I've even argued with so many people who genuinely think that the idea of intel agencies behind the leaks, is a crazy conspiracy theory on par with flat earth and reptilian conspiracies.

It's possible that Trump was controlled resistance during the election, but he never should have won. Yes there is a shadow government going on. Trump will have it wrapped up by the end of his first term.

Yes the FBI is on our side. There is probably a few upper management folks who are not our guys. They will be routed out.

Do you think Trump is faking his love for Israel, and is just appeasing them until they are docile enough to get rid of them for good?

Listen: Cops, whatever they're called (FBI, CIA, police, secret service) are *never* on your side. They are on their own side and despise everyone else. They may do things and support things they think are in their best interests for whatever reason, but they will sell you out in a heartbeat. Totally useless as allies, treacherous and vicious sociopaths.

He praises Israel the same as he praises everything which misleads some into thinking he seriously cares one way or the other.

Do you think we're the only "our guys" (we as in common plebs) or do you think there is an angel group plotting in the shadows?

In other words, should we just give up, or is there hope in your mind?

So you're saying he just ran for office for his own interests?

I can't even guess. I think we can say that these groups have feuds with eachother and are always in various power struggles. They may even choose to get violent with eachother, but that doesn't make them our brothers in arms.

I WANT to believe Trump is the chosen one, but who knows.

>I WANT to believe Trump is the chosen one, but who knows.

Same, but my gut feeling tells me he's there to dissolve any potential rise of an actual red-pilled movement.

Same for people like Milo Yannapolous who tried to hijack the Alt-right

Hopefully I'm dead wrong

The FBI is like any other organisation, it will have different political groups and factions within, some will work with us here, others will not while others will oppose us openly.

The FBI as a majority aren't mindless brainwashed drones but individuals with principles of their own, the same as anyone else..

> MAGA FBI!

No.

No, he ran for American interests.

He's against fucking around with other countries, which puts him at odds with Israeli interests as we all know since Israel usually wants us destabilizing other countries.

I'm hesitant pn that as he named his orthodox son in lae, jared kushner, adviser on the middle east and surrounfs himself e/ ((them))

pizzagate.wiki/7th_Floor_Group

Vault7 had a happening, Thursday, and then the Milo thing, Sup Forums freezing postings, idiot HD alien distraction, NASA about to announce worlds in other solar systems or something, antartica hi-jinx. It really all seems connected somehow.

I think Trump is legit, but he's one man and how many of his picked people are as legit as he is. And even if they are, will they defeat the evil?

The brass seems to be enemies, the common FBI man seems to be dedicated to what they consider their duty. Sup Forums level, maybe not. But FBI being against corruption etc I can buy but that the brass in the FBI are corrupt.

>which puts him at odds with Israeli interests
Your mental gymnastics of autism is amazing. He is the biggest Israeli supporting President ever.

>idiot HD alien distraction

I missed this one, care to elaborate?

This is an important thing to take note of. Trump's attitude towards other people is deliberately simple.
Anyone who is a potential ally or hasn't done him any wrong, he will give them the "good guy, does good work, like em a lot" praise.
As soon as someone attacks or interferes with him, Trump retaliates.

It gives many the mistaken impression that he is "thin skinned" but he does it so simply because he knows damn well it gets under THEIR skin. They start shit, and he dismissively insults them. They keep pressing, and he'll call them out, rally the public against them, deny them a privilege (ie no interviews for fake news).

Trump talking positively of Israel is likely because he hasn't had any negative interaction (if any interaction at all) from them yet.
The same goes for Russia, he has had jack shit to do with them, but still wants us to get along, not letting the liberals start a nuclear fucking war with them.

>Trusting any alphabet agency
Good goys

You do know that Trump and Netanyahu are friends from back when he represented Israeli at the UN. And Trump campaigned for Netanyahu in Israel. Trump is not going through the art of a deal, they are friends and Trump plans on putting Israel first.

>It gives many the mistaken impression that he is "thin skinned" but he does it so simply because he knows damn well it gets under THEIR skin.
So he is acting retarded, on purpose? Well golly he sure is going to have the last laugh I guess.

Clearly you don't actually know any law enforcement people, nice fantasy world you live in thougn.

Your question.
Yes.
In fact we've been actively helping out various intelligence agencies worldwide. It's a love-hate relationship, really.

Your sidenote.
Yes.
But the human factor is overexagerated and earth has always undergone periods of warming and cooling that can only be traced back to a relatively limited extent of time.

It is being pushed because of money.

That's some dedication to get a wheelchair for this complex ruse. Or is he just normally in a wheelchair?

I think the FBI is not as pro-Trump as they are anti-corruption (the working level at least). Trump just so happens to not be running a global blackmail/pizza/destabilization scheme and, thus, the FBI appears to look like 'our guys'

parts are and a smaller part is not, they want to do their job, same with all the agencies, they're made up of people, some people are willing to look the other way, some will only look the other way on certain issues

Lies and more lies

This board is a dedicated Taiwanese basket weaving enthusiasts collaboration forum.

What this user is saying is simply untrue and inaccurate.

>I've had this suspicion from day one,

if it appears on your television screen it has been approved for broadcast by the DOJ

ALL OF IT

You know pizzagate was just to help get Trump in the Whitehouse right? I mean it started in the very end of October.

>It is being pushed because of money.
Some nice alt facts you got there.

Trump loves Israel the nation so long as it can pay it's own bills like everyone else

Trump dislikes pedophile rings in DC run by mossad used to control government to support Israel

So RT and Al jazera are DOJ approved?

Well hi there.
Pls don't get me v& this time.

>Trump loves Israel the nation so long as it can pay it's own bills like everyone else
Topkek, well I'll be waiting for Trump to cut all that foreign aid to Israel (#1 receiver of US aide) and cutting aide to Egypt to make sure they sell Israel cheap oil (#2 receiver of US aide).

Any day now I'm sure, 3D chess takes time.

every thread I post about this guy Thomas Katsiantonis who got busted in NH last week, runs a few pizza restaurants and has been photographed with high level DNC party members like BO and HRC gets shut down, like I post this info and the thread 404s pretty quickly

I think pedogate is the hot button issue and there are busts happening no question, rumor is that HRC is on house arrest and I'm sure as soon as all the Russia bullshit simmers down we'll eventually be seeing all the scumbags swept from the capital

or al least a good large group of them

no promises bae

stay safe out der spez cowboi

Triplets for truth, - Fox's haircut gets me pussy also

The rate of increase is unlike any that this planet has experienced, ever. I have reviewed very many research essays on the matter and they are very solid, while the opposition makes less sense the more I get into the details.

We need to stop dismissing things because of popularity

>The left thinks this therefore = Bad
>The right thinks this therefore = Good

^^This line of reasoning is literally self-destructive intrinsically

Al Jizz, definitely. CAIR probably has a coordination office with them.

LEO's despise civilians and see them as separate from themselves. They don't view themselves as public servants.

>ignores RT
I see you

Having an ice cap is abnormal, comparatively speaking.

To what, run away greenhouse effect Venus?

>One theory would suggest Trump is controlled opposition (given his lust for Israel and the jude); is his presidency just a way to dismantle a rising tide of antisemitism in the west? Basically changing the mind of those who showed
red-flags to being red-pilled?

It could be looked at that way by some, but the real truth of the matter is in the minor details.

The first thought, is often to the most betraying of them. That is true in this case.

For example, the only way to combat the overtly domineering draconian leftist globalist agenda in modern media was to use their 'Alinsky' tactics against them.

We beat them to a stalemate.

It worked.

A similar thing is being applied here. How did the Jews get into this country. By boozi-schmoozing the big names into big deals with their agents/marriages; than sweeping out their assets from under them. Which is why jews have largely been expelled from most countries that they have inhabitted throughout history.

Trump is doing the exact same thing with his people. Though being aware of (((The Enemy))) he has made references through multiple times.

Infiltrate, dismantle, and desestablishmentarianize their agendas in play. Especially in dealings with the federal reserve. Trump has hinted that he would have Rand Paul audit them with his backing.

One thing is certain.

Wheels are spinning faster. The time-table is being adjusted.

I dont see how electing Trump is such agreat blow to the left.
He is pro trannies
pro gays
pro lesbians
pro jude
pro NATO
pro EU

Ice cap climates have only existed in ice ages. There have been at least five such ice ages in the Earth's past. Outside these ages, the Earth seems to have been ice-free even in high latitudes.[7][8] By the geologic definition, Earth is currently in an ice age, in that the planet has permanent ice caps. Factors that cause ice ages include changes to the atmosphere, the arrangement of continents, the energy received from the sun, volcanos, and meteor impacts.

I can tell you've never in your life took the time to research anything regarding the climate change situation, from the borderline retarded claim you just made

Fuck off shill

How about you just tell me why i am wrong? I actually want to know why he is seen as sucg a great victory.

How about you just tell me why i am wrong? I actually want to know why he is seen as sucg a great victory.
a

>implying that we aren't played by FBI

>Though being aware of (((The Enemy))) he has made references through multiple times.

I've noticed many times that he references (((them))) under different labels, sometimes even being blatant as fuck.

Pic is one example. Why else would he even mention his previous name?? There is literally no other way to see it for anyone with half a brain awake, yet subtle enough to be casually dismissed by the majority.

Is he sending us signelles?

ain't nobody dismantling nothing

he's going to use jews when it's convenient. and when all the mini bosses are slain (leftists, globalists, antifa, et al) they'll be next in the slaughterhouse

And when Jon Lebowitz brought up "Drumpf", Trump literally didn't even bother replying, knowing his tweet flew right by the jude's head: Everyone thought Trump mentioned his last name to somehow insult him personally, not understanding he blatantly mentioned his Jewishness

>Listen: Cops, whatever they're called (FBI, CIA, police, secret service) are *never* on your side.

somehow you don't seem like a person who actually knows a lot of agents in 3 letter institutions

I want to believe, comrade...

can you respond to
I am actually curious why hes seen as such a hero since his recent actions speak otherwise.

Could be one or two things in my view, both with polar opposite implications which I need not clarify.

> A) Trump wanted to sweep in those votes of purple pilled idiots, the likes who follow Milo for example. I'm willing to bet that they comprised over a third of total trump votes.

> B) He's controlled opposition, set up as I mentioned earlier, to divide and conquer, ultimately normalizing niggers and gays, and jewish control.

Also, Trump is actually blatantly against the EU in every way, and I'm pretty sure he's against NATO

Trump sent Pence to meet with EU and thats what Pence said
It is my privilege on behalf of President Trump to express the strong commitment of the United States to continued cooperation and partnership with the European Union
Moreover,he recently said about NATO that
its very important for him and said that USA will continue its policy towards Russia.
And abut option A,there is no ned for such thing now,i would prob agree if he did it in the last few months of his term but not in the first few.
i think that the whole think about being against EU was becouse he wanted to attract muh anglo voters,USA policy will not change.He is still better than HIllary though.

Perhaps you're right. I guess only time will tell.

Speaking of time, is a half scottish, half Italo-bavarian man welcome in your country if my once white country, keeps letting in niggers?

>t. Nigger
>fuck da po-lice

All westerners are welcome here,we need to recover from communism and western knowledge on how to manage things is really needed.
But i thought that Switzerland had really hard tests that had to be passed in order to become a citizen and that it solved the immigration problem.

that would be a later stage in the agenda, really it's England and the eternal anglo you have to worry about, MI6 issuing orders to elements of both Mossad and CIA to achieve their goals to be like gods or whatever they think they're doing, like they weren't ever a slave state to Rome

retards all of them

>So RT and Al jazera are DOJ approved?

if they are broadcast over American airwaves then yes according to testimony from several reporters questioning policy during certain happenings in the 1990s

Solved? No. Limited? Sure, but the damage can be seen. One time, only Geneva was nigger ville, but now you can see arabs and niggers even in the most secluded villages.

Because Switzerland has crazy good job-placement programs, even the dumbest nigger is put to work (even on shit performance, they hardly ever fire over here)

Minimum wage is about 25 USD a month, so they easily import family members and friends, and either sponsor them, or get them to marry for citizenship.

I live in Geneva, though I'm from the Italian Canton (which is probably the whitest at this point desu) and it's starting to become unlivable.

I meant 25 USD an hour

Sad to hear it.I am still suprised that the nignogs can pass those tests.
And how the fuck can you have minimum 25/h without your economy collapsing,heck being rich as fuck?

What I mean is, these people put away people like you and me, knowing it totally ruins not only their life but also their loved ones, children etc. Innocence or the fact that a law is unjust doesn't stop them; they just feed you to the beast all the same. Because when it comes down to it, nothing is more important to them than Number 1, and that includes their careers. They have ruined more good, innocent lives than they could ever claim to have saved, and why do you think yours is any more valuable to them? It's a laughable idea when you think about it.

We're just so desperate we want to see heroes in everyone wearing a badge (like liberals who force themselves to believe that niggers and mexicans are on their side) because we are so weak and helpless.

Just don't expect cops to swoop in to save the day, otherwise you can get really fucked up and perhaps wind up in prison.

>And how the fuck can you have minimum 25/h without your economy collapsing,heck being rich as fuck?
it's easy if you limit the number of immigrants and double bonus points if you have a trade surplus.

Until they are not. They are a political faction just like everybody else in the government over (you).

>this

Basically since Switzerland is a fiscal paradise AND isn't in some sketchy nigger island in the Niggerbean, BIG cats drop their money here. This makes the swiss franc very high in demand (being a small place, our currency volume is limited, thus limiting supply) which makes the franc overvalued as fuck. This in turn gives businesses a fucking insane advantage, which in turn generates even more wealth and an even better economy, which attracts more investors, which grows the economy, etc.

This cycle is what keeps this country in such a high pedestal.

I work for a private bank as a Senior market analyst, so I know how much money goes in and out, and the firm I work for is not even in the top 25 biggest ones here.

Trump is 100% controlled opposition. This is fake populism to keep people from uprising.

Every single bit of what is going on with Trump is scripted. The jews are still in control of everything.

I'm afraid this is the ultimate redpill...

Yeah,about Franc there is a funny story about that in Poland.
Here everyone was taking debt for buying houses i nfranc becouse banks basicly created a big ass fucking scheme to rob the entire poland form its money by denying taking credit in polish currency and offering franc on much better terms.
Remember when Swiss bank decided to no longer restrict the price of franc and let it go? Well,all those people had debts in francs...yeah.

>The UN is very opposed to Israel, so much as to help Hamas in known cases, and also promoting many things that (((they)))) either counter-promote or have directly opposing interest to.

Be very careful with this line of thinking. The Jews are not a monolithic body, and right now the subject of Israel divides them strongly. A true globalist Jew doesn't want the state of Israel to exist at all. A Zionist Jew is effectively a Jewish nationalist. That doesn't mean they're necessarily allies, any more than, say, a black nationalist would be, but we have more in common with a Zionist then we do a Globalist.

>Is Global warming real? I'm starting to think it is, and that it may have been something the jews wanted (seeing as Whites have the highest risks from it, being less resistant to UV rays and such) and maybe some shadow force that is on our side, successfully injected this idea into the minds of the left (the pro jude)?

Global warming has nothing to do with how much UV radiation makes it to the surface of the Earth, it's about how much heat the Earth can radiate into space. The amount of sunlight making it to the surface of the Earth isn't changed by gasses like CO2 and other "greenhouse" gasses/vapors.

Which means, if it would favor UV resistance as a trait in humanity, it would favor those with the lightest skin: around the equator will become less hospitable (as it gets hotter the deserts will spread, regions that stay wet will have even more problems with diseases like malaria than before) so people with dark skin who are adapted for those regions will suffer. Meanwhile we'll see stretches of land in Canada and Russia become viable for agriculture as the growing season extends, and that far north people with dark skin have problems with Vitamin D deficiency.

Yes I know very well of that situation, and it was such sleazy shit that I don't know many people who didn't see the problems with it before they occurred.

>Be very careful with this line of thinking. The Jews are not a monolithic body...

Very good point.

>Which means, if it would favor UV resistance as a trait in humanity, it would favor those with the lightest skin...

Never thought of it this way, tbqh, also very insightful. But I do have to add that the studies done on Global warming do include studies made on the Ozone lair being depleted which is why I mentioned UV rays.

shit pol is retarded...

I just want the FBI to
1) publish wieners laptop
2) arrest Seth Rich's murderer
3) arrest Antonin Gregory Scalia murderer
4) arrest Hillary Clinton for obstruction of justice, high crimes and misdemeanors, treason

Until the FBI does these things they are worthless pieces of shit sucking on the government tit for no reason