What the fuck is this shit?

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/15/latvia-islamic-state-50-years-boast-muslim-community-leaders/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvc5fFELifU
discord.gg/Jg6xP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 of my great grandparents were jews from Lativa/Lithuania, I will fight for you if a crusade start, brother

Thanks ausiebro.

Mashallah. Your finally getting rid of degenerate versions of God

>muslims in Latvia
You had one job

Ain't fucking happening.
Leave Łotwa alone you fucking towelheads.
You should jail the fucker for terrorism.

Ask Russia for brotherly help.

>breitbart
come back when you have an actual source

>Muslims think current trends will continue for the next 50 years even though the west is turning against them already right now (brexit, trump etc). Give it another ten years and Islam will be so universally despised that we start putting them in gas chambers

>tfw even poor eastern Europeans are getting Jihaded

>Ask russia for broderly help
Implaying that russia isnt cucked,we are one of moast uncucked european country so far.

>poor eastern europeans

This is exactly why they need to be fucking purged.
Every muslim leader is the same, they're jealous of europe's success and now they wan't to make it muslim.
It's 100% believable, they say the same shit here.
>THE WESTS COLONIALISM GIVES US THE RIGHT TO COME TO EUROPE AND TAKE OVER THEM, THEY WILL BE OUR SLAVES ISLAM WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD LALALALALALALA

Balts spend all their energy opposing russian minorities thus mudslimes can just come in and take everything with no resistance

WHY ARE MUSLIMS IN LATVIA? HOW MANY ARE THERE? WTF IS HAPPENING?

*were

Fucking breitbart is the most cancerous, shit-spewing news site one can imagine. This is the real fake news, formerly known as and called propaganda!

Did I hurt your feefee calling you poor? Sorry but even while coping with millions of Algerians, Moroccans, and sub-saharan Africans, you are still poor to us. Not saying that won't change though.

>muh russian opression
Then take them back!
>Mudslimes can just come
Nope we have in total 200 muslims and eaven then they are getting cucked bye our police all the time,they tried to make there shity holiday and police cucked them bye saying it was illegal action and they didnt warn Riga,s officials about it and no one cared.

Russians spend all their time crying about fascism and opposing nationalist movements.

Christianity is cucked, it's time to convert back to paganism from cheek turning and kill all the muslims and raid their countries, rape their women and castrate their men.

go back to turkey birhat

We are poor becouse of comunism,we where prosperous before that,also our GDP is rising rapidly.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSwaYP5xNA
If this dosent change we will be the last christians like we where last pagans.

After
← this, korenization and building NATO office "to fight Russian propaganda", this welfared soviet minority in "their" new found land can kiss my ass.

Have more children

>jew
>crusades
Not saying you're not wanted for the next one but you realize jews were fighting crusaders right.

Yeah well ,easy to say......

im sure they would have rathered a crusader over a jihad mate

Jews have always historically allied themselves with Muslims when it comes to Christians.

Don't be so fucking stupid, abbo.

>The total Muslim population in Latvia is estimated at about 2,000

> We are poor becouse of gomunism
> proofs of riches > stats of the years, commies sold Russian gold, overcoming gold selling embargo trough his noncountry
> has not made any riches in 27 years, that come from anything other, than civilian ship fleet, built by Russians on Russian expense in USSR
> all his politicians are ex-commies, that blame Russians for everything and he buys it
If mudslime will get you, that`s only because you deserve it.

>denmark
>literally who?

21st century crusades when?

>Pic starts at 1985
Realy?Thats the year when things started to go to shit,we where occupied in 1939 not in 1985 you dumb russkie,overall we made more money then you retards had spent on us.

I never said the opposite. I'm always disagreeing with people giving eastern Europe shit without acknowledging all the horrible thing you went through.

I don't claim to know your history well enough to concur or disagree with you on the prosperity you had.

Still, to my standards you are poor. And if it changes, I'll be glad about it.
As long as it's not through my standards being lowered by the brownification of my homeland, of course.

You're no more relevant than Macedonia, you fucking Chink.

How the fuck will they do that I've been living in Riga for 4 years and I have yet to see 1 muslim or are they all hidden jihadists ?

Gee thanks

>If mudslime will get you, that`s only because you deserve it.
Says a fucking russian, You do realise that we are one of moast uncucked White nations in world right?99% white

I'm sorry, I should have said FYROM.

I have no idea ,thats why i am surprised about this article.Mybie if streips becomes president or something.

thanks for the kek lads, no hard feelings

Dont you have a civil war to fight,before you think about excomunist country in northeast Europe?

Why did you think this seemed like a good retort in any way whatsoever?

He's right though. I don't like Baltic butthurt either but that's a different issue. Facts are facts. We were better before 1917 too. Way better actually.

shut up Dad

Ejam vienkārši viņus visus nahuj spārdīt.

We allready do,eaven our police is cucking the savages.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvc5fFELifU

We are poor thanks to a government whose corruption is comparable to that of Italy, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, etc

We are getting better francebro,thanks.

Also this,but a lot of blame can be put to comunism.

Communism isn't why we actually had people roaming the centre streets 10-15 years ago, unlike now when most of the people you see in the Riga nightlife are tourists.

Our government hates our country and our people, and the people!! The people don't give a fuck!

Samierinātāju tauta

By this, I mean that our capital is a borderline ghostcity compared to what it used to be in the early 21st century

I am actually austrian with austrian roots going back the last 200 years.

this!

dox this motherfucker? Ahmed Robert Klimovičs

also it would be good to put a poster like this on the mosque or around riga

Beautiful view.

Where the fuck is that mosque

THIS
Thats why no balt is butthurt about Russian empire,i wouldnt eaven complain half of what i do now,if in the place of CCCP would have come Russian empire.
>No sending us to gulags
>No senging us to siberia
>We pay you taxes and you leave us alone
>No sending in Russian minorities in Latvia
>Capitalist system

I dont want to utter these words but, I think my family is actually to blame for the mudslimes in latvia, my uncle is a prominent mudslime fag over there who started the first mosque, fucking tartar mudslimes...I dont talk to my uncle anymore for that reason.

Thre is one mosq in whole Latvia,that is 1 apartment in commie block.

nice locaion lel

but this shit shouldn't be tolerated.. even one guy i know (mma fighter) started to believe in islam and constantly goes to swedistan.. the parasitic beliefs are already infiltrating

what the fuck dude.

is in in riga? in a basement?

more info please, this shit needs to be dealt with

WHAT?I thought that there is only 1 mosq in that commie block that was raided bye police,this actualy is scaring me,this looks like a starting of something much bigger.

Yeah Putin will normalize the shit out of those kebabs.

I LEFT BONGISTAN TO ESCAPE KEBAB AND NOW THEY ARE ACTING UP HERE

WTF

Yea I am not even kidding, I know the dude, am even part of the family. My mother also goes over there. He is the one that financed that one mosque with his plumber company.

Rīgas mošeja
Brivibas 104, Riga, LV-1001, Latvia

is it that one?

name pls

>fake news

so do you want to know anything specific about that place? I dont like mudslimes and am right wing, even includes hate upon family lol.

You know what to do.

well thankfully I am only half of his family, I got more white blood than them but zakiavna or something in that regard?

Yeah i know.

hmm zakiavna, will check it out, doesnt seem to be much info on the mosque

What organizations is he tied up in? any dealings with dogy countries organizations (muslim brotherhood/saudi orgs) who finances the spread of islam in latvia?

YO WTF IS THIS

>The total Muslim population in Latvia is estimated at about 10`000

prezi. com/9-knad8uzjgn/muslim-riga/

>Latvia worse off than Poland
How does rock bottom feel desu ?

I dont know the exact abbreviations, the russian "na" after it is for females I think, so there is a male version, my last name is not as his, my father was a ukranian lol. So yea, I dont think he is a spiritual figurehead, but he was the financial one as far as I can recall.

more info on him? any ties to muslim orgs that you know of?

Latvijas Islāma Kultūras Centra priekšsēdētājs - Hamza Jānis Luciņš

Latvijas Islāma Kultūras Centra hutbu imāms - Zahers Baradie

Hopefully you'll be dead in the next few years, Islamist scum. Stay out of our countries.

does anyone have access to the company financials? firmas .lv/profile/latvijas-islama-kulturas-centrs/50008173861

needs to be checked out

I havent spoken to him in ages, in 10 years, the last 5 years consciously because I became right wing so yea.

He comes from tartar mudslimes, around the region of ufa. His father and his mother immigrated from there to that place because they though of latvia being resort like.

Sadly the father and the mother are high IQ as far as it can go for tartars, his father was an army colonel. His mother worked on computers (my granny)

He currently has one son about my age, 28, and one daughter, 35ish?

He married a latvian broad who remained secular, but who recently died.

When latvia was doing poorly, he build somekind of plumber business and became really rich out of it, extremely so. That is where the money came from.

But the EU or the latvians took half of his business which he was trying to battle in the courts I think.

I am not sure if he has any ties but my guess is that he, like many perhaps has ties to saudi arabia, since he did go on a pilgrimage over there.

To be honest I kinda am disgraced by him because in our family there is some secular blood running through it.

God I really hate mudslimes.

i see..
this could be one tie - Islamic Development Bank

isnt this the saudi state sponsored shilling for islam?

>brightfart
Seriously, this shitsite looks like YTyrks turned upside-down.

probably, but as I said, I havent spoken to him in a long time, I am even not on good terms with my mother who lives in flag related as well, because of these things lol.

I wish I could do to help more but I know very little of it all. I only know most of when it all started, about 10 years ago, back then he was one of the leading figureheads. Not sure what is happening now.

Want me to snoop in on them or something lol?

>Brivibas 104, Riga, LV-1001, Latvia

also, I looked at this address and yea, its the same one...my fucking uncle funded this degeneracy probably.

if he was one the leading figureheads, he must have received finance from saudi or other places. that alone is a big cause for concern.

yeah, we need to compile whos financing what and where the money is coming from. Any links with ''progressive'' EU politicians? I think he needs to be checked out definetly

I am not sure if I could weasel my way into all of this since my family knows that I am a pretty hard 1488er lol. But I could ask around perhaps, got an email or something? Not sure if you want to break user tho.

that would be great
discord? discord.gg/Jg6xP

WHAT!???Well at least it still says that there is only 1 mosq in whole Latvia though,and it says its not a traditional mosq yust 1 apartment.,but wtf it shows A&Q with nigger who translated qaran to Latvian,WTF this actualy starts to scare me.It says he is living in Latvia for 5 years now.......

for real bro.. need to fight this

Huh, Thought all of syrias population moved to germany and sweden.

They say this kind of shit all the time. Deluded fool

My great grandmother was a Latvian Jew, I'll gladly come back and fight in your crusade Baltbros.

Remember they come in posing as others but show their true colors once in a population of high enough numbers.

financier of the mosque and development of islam in riga - Zufar Zaynullin