UKRAINE HAPPENING

Ukrainian Nationalists gave the ultimatum to current government: complete blockade of Donbass, cut diplomatic ties with russia, dissolve current parliament and impeach the president.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A WAR, MARK MY WORDS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=D2f7Ofvx7BE

google.com/webhp?authuser=0&gws_rd=cr&ei=xxo4WJXNI-qV6ATM85fICQ&fg=1

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=u0Q1f7zaYbg

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=QoeRbSJfDoc

youtube.com/watch?v=xOdE9dVgTtQ

Holy shit, CLANKENING 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO?

Seriously, fucking Ukraine, this is beyond a joke if it's actually true.

Kewl!!!!

>Impeach president, again.
Hope it not end up like Syria this time.

Fucking finally,its about time we took Basarbia and Bucovina back.

You deserve better: to live just like in Europe, Ukraine. Just have another Maidan, crush the infrastructure, have a good ol quarrel with your neighbours. Then it will suddenly get better, you'll see.

Winter of fire pt2
fucking get your shit together

Seriously, if Ukraine believes this is how democracy works, we need to fucking just do away with it.

Oh, finally.

This time we take Kharkov.

dumb hohols being played

NO NUKES, SLAVS ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION

Yeah, no. Ukranian nazi are literally sponsored by oligarch (((Kolomoysky))). You wont do anything without his money.

up donbass

No soros money this time so nothing will happen

kek

fuck off Ukraine if I could press a button and see everyone in your shit country die I would

>GOING TO BE A WAR
>wtf has been going on for 3 years now
I noticed those "right-sector" fags aren't that strong.
They'll probably get purged by the authorities.

give Lwów back

Small steps, gomrade. Small steps. First Avdeevka, Slavyansk & Kramatorsk.

As sooner, this useless soviet frankenstein collapse, then better. Poland, Russia, Romania, Hungary, Moldova, Slovakia, all will get their part and there will be peace.

C L A N K

Nice. What do you think about Putin.

russia talking about oligarch sponsorships

TOP FUCKING KAK

How taking on your back millions of hohols will solve anything? I just don't understand this.

just get annexed by russia already...
sick of all that failed states inside of europe...

>Blockade Donbass
>Shell Donbass
>Wonder why Russia proceeds to annex it

[Clanks internally]
Send blonde female refugees, I'll arrange with goulash to let them pass

>going to be war

when did the last one end again?

There is going to be war in Ukraine

Civil War this time between the Ukraine nationalists and the globalists that manipulate them into retarded pro EU actions

Globalists own the press and have all the money so they will win

Is the Ukranian government really that stupid? They're hurting themselves more than they're hurting Russia.

Government? The average citizen there is an even bigger fucktard.

They stop to maidaning 24/7 and start to work, finally. Now it's just gigant Bosnia, or even worse

>ukrainian nationalists
>want to get into the EU
>EU - the champion of nationalism

Are you fucking dense you stupid slav.

I think there will be a coup, instigated by frustrated elements of the Ukrainian military/government. Donbass is a total failure, Poroshenko refuses to use the Ukrainian Air Force, and has no realistic plan whatsoever to retake Crimea and NATO membership is a pipe dream.

Either way, Ukraine is fucked.

Fuck off germanicuck!
Nationalists don't want to join EU.
Biletsky, head of Azov, said that we must fight financial aggression by the West, too.

My best wishes for Ukraine and the ukrainian people. My worst fears is that Sweden is going to be the next Greece and Ukraine because of you know... Sup Forums is always right. And as a sidenote I'm really looking forward to the next Nokturnal Mortum album.

Any emigration of ukies from your tsundere peninsula happening or do they stay put?

Cool, do it on your own.

Is this the President you put into power a few years ago?

Retard-tier photoshop

>Civil War this time between the Ukraine nationalists and the globalists that manipulate them into retarded pro EU actions

>Ukraine nationalists

Surely this is some kind of a joke, comrade?

Ukraine is a total failure. I lived there as a child and it remains a corrupt shithole to this day. The eastern side of the country where I lived is very Russian and always had contempt for the western Ukrainians. Now these hohols are trying to scrub Russians out of their history, changing street names, etc. Ukraine's a fucking joke.

What the fuck??

I ACTUALLY SPEAK SLAV AND THEY DID NOT SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

YOU ARE POSTING BULLSHIT.

They Ukrainia nationalists are the useful idiots for the globalists

As long as Paradox Interactive survives to supply me with EU & CK's.

give wroclaw and szczecin back then

too bad hoholistan is not a real country

lwów jest nasz

return to rzeczpospolita

They're a bunch of drunk retards larping as Nazis yet are run by Jews. They shell civilians and rattle on about taking back Crimea and Donbass. Azov even has international mercenaries helping these fucking retards shoot their own Slav brothers.

gib berlin to sorbians

They wouldn't be getting international funding if they were anti globalist now would they

>THERE'S GOING TO BE A WAR, MARK MY WORDS!!!

Where the hell have you been?

why would they want to become part of the EU when the EU is going to collapse this year

>pic
c-can we have more of that degeneracy?

I would support them and agree with them (unlike a lot of people on Sup Forums), but what are their action margins to weigh in their demands? What can they do to make the Ukrainian government accept? Most of Ukrainian nationalists actually went off to the front and are fighting there (as nationalists hould do), so I don't see what power they have on the political direction.

SOON

It is assumed that the EU/US State Dept support both feeds their hatred of Russians, and satisfies them with personal bribes, and weapons shipments.

this 2bh

You speak potato at best, sneaky Latvia.

Meh

Next time Pootin should give more money to show

Why is Ukraine so based?!

IMO it look like a tumor has grown on us, kek.
But it would "rhyme" with Germany and Austria

Yes ukrainian nationalists, go and fight in the east. We will take care of your cities and women in western ukraine.

>Putin stands behind everything

He's like god of evil for you

If you look very closely, you can actually spot Putin masked next to the trees.

Daily reminder Ukraine should not exist.

Partition it between Poland and Russia and return the western half of Poland to Germany.

>ukraine
>based
AХAХAХAХ
Nyet.

>country without nuclear weapons
>nationalist

you can't make this shit up

*nukes kiev*
*has a wank while watching pookraine explode*

>After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Ukraine held about one third of the Soviet nuclear arsenal, the third largest in the world at the time, as well as significant means of its design and production.[2] 130 UR-100N intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM) with six warheads each, 46 RT-23 Molodets ICBMs with ten warheads apiece, as well as 33 heavy bombers, totaling approximately 1,700 warheads remained on Ukrainian territory.

>In 1994 Ukraine agreed to destroy the weapons, and to join the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT).

They're planetary scale cucks.

(((Ukrainian Nationalists)))

Your president is pretty much the only one in that cabal running your nation that isn't a dual-citizen Jew.

I guess because the kikes couldn't get Trump/America to start WW3 they're just going back to their sock-puppets in Ukraine to do it. They'll get you to do something retarded, like attack Russia, then Russia will invade and push your shit in, then the kikes will get on all the television channels here in America with their yarmulkes welded on and SQUEAAAAAAAAAL in their nasally little voices that we must kill Russia immediately or Trump is a traitor, etc. etc.

Nationalists are just a fringe minority.

UKRAINE YES

Go fix your shit first

they'll be right. For example our gdp plateaud at 2008 ..we joined the eu in mid 2007. IT will be just an easy way for them to access your wealth ,meaning your top tier agri earth and your top tier qts

they probably sold the weapons to Israel and Albania

I wish Trump would just give Putin the greenlight. He basically ran on this message.

Upgraded your map

fucking hell, Scotland has its actual proportions (maybe a bit too small still) and hasn't been shrunk to 1/3 of its size as it is in every single fucking map produced by the Anglo. Shock fucking horror.

>Pravy sektor, Azov, Svoboda
>putin
Fuck off, poroshenko.

forgot about this didn't you valdimir

Global recession surely had nothing to do with it my dear stereo thief.

Is fair exchange. We take irradiated potato, they take irradiated cockholes.

It's Het, my russofag friend

>Ukrainian Nationalists gave the ultimatum to current government: complete blockade of Donbass, cut diplomatic ties with russia, dissolve current parliament and impeach the president.

Are these the same nationalists that got absolutely hammered by the Russian Army and made to look incredibly gay on international news?

>Het
Retarded
Either нeт or nyet, no middle area.
Not Russian army.
Russian army-trained Donbass locals and volunteers. Though we did shell Ukrainians a couple times.

Swedes keep Åland?

Russia only wants the east up to the Dnper, no big deal guys. Azov can play out their Nazi fantasies in the west.

>ukies

Who the fuck cares about Åland or Sweden?

Jesus christ Ukrainians are worse than dinudus and dumber that Arabs.

Point well taken, former communist russo grammar nazi

Yeah rebuilt and renovated so much, now give to the Germans and start over again in the east. No, thanks.

You fuckers do evidently. Why else do we have to fish your subs out of our waters every now and then?

IS IT TIME TO CLANK? I'LL GO GET /k/ !

>do we have to fish your subs out of our waters
I don't know, why? Do you think some sub is going to ram Gotland?

No, Sweden, putting up gay signs under the water is not fishing.
Can you do something without gay signs, by the way? Or it's by now refugeed into your genome?

Didn't those clowns win like....3% in the elections?

Reminder that Ukrainian nationalists are the WE WUZ KANGZ of Europe. They have no plan to build a civilization. They just want to violently take out their anger on anyone but the true culprit behind their failures:themselves

Are Ukraine the nazis now?

More like 1.55%
7 out of 450 seats

>rysskräck paranoia
My grandfather served as submarine captain and was patrolling atlantics during cold war. I know they went inside norwegian fjords.