Chinese police order GPS tracking software to be installed on EVERY car in troubled Muslim region

Holy Shit, I'm suddenly so proud of my ethnicity

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4248642/Police-order-GPS-installed-cars-Muslim-region.html

Based Chinese, congrats

wouldnt it just be more efficient to put the gps in just the muslims cars?
Or even better, put the gps in the muslims

Fuck allah and fuck mud people.

I take comfort in knowing that if white people die out due to their empathy, atleast the Jews will have difficulty fucking with Asians.

or just uninstall muslims

Bro they kill Muslims with flamethrowers

In the meantime, you have been selling weapons to the Muslims.

Just pretext to mandate it for everyone.

The chinese are scum.

Based, but I hope it doesn't lead to full implementation for anybody except Slimes

The Jews will get Asians too if they can get white people. Whites were smarter than asians after all when we first got subdued

*not knowing the communist Jews have been a tool of the communist Chinese since soviet era*

Yuri always said the first instance of subversion was from the Chinese.

Not like America doesn't do the same thing covertly

Well no fucking shit, Xinjiang is a warzone

They are the only race truly capable of exterminating the Jew, not even the Samson option would save them from the Chinese onslaught now that they have control of so much African territory.

No they won't

The reason the Jews can subvert whites is they can blend in easily

If you namedrop a lot of Jewish actors or directors like Seth Rogen for instance they would think they're ordinary people but they're not

In China and Japan this wouldn't work for obvious reasons

This will just be one of the thousands of Chinese laws on the books that nobody follows.

I lived in China, and there's literally an expression to explain how their government works, "The government decides the laws, and the people decide which ones to follow."

That's why even though there's thousands of safety regulations for every industry, you get gutter-oil food, styrofoam bridges, and people eating escalators.

A lot of us actually suck up to jews, but with no empathy

They would just pay off or brainwash asians like they do with white liberals and politicians.

muh freeeeeedum

No, if the govt wants, it could do this in the first place nationwide. like real-name cellphone

Chinese are like sentient insects. Sure, there is a type of intelligence there, but it's not complete. What kind of world would it be where chinks win? Very distopian.

look at zuckerberg's wife

they're starting it already

You slant-eyed fucks make me proud.

And you slant-eyed fucks make me disappointed.

Sapient*

how can you support this? you would actually surrender to gps being forcibly installed in our cars? wtf???

>freak incidents are more common in a country with a billion people
>no one ever died in the U.S. due to faulty inspection/elevator malfunction/building malfaƧon

You learn more shit every day here.

China is really not that dysfunctional, it's just that the scale of everything is much larger so one poorly trained/corrupt inspector will have much bigger consequences.

ANY. MEANS. NECESSARY.

Even the Chinese aren't totally immune to not wanting to seem like they're racist.

>step 1
>all muslims must install gps into car

>step 2
>everyone must install gps into car

I wouldnt mind trump putting all muslims into concentration camps, if it didnt also necessarily mean that anyone who disagrees with him is liable to be "disappeared" by him

You carry a cellphone don't you...

t. maximum cuck
so just to get rid of muslims you are willing to give the government unlimited power over yourself and your loved ones?
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

>implying all the trucks of peace are muslim owned

no you fucking retard

hello huang xi

>Shitskins: WE MUST DEFEAT THE WHITE PEOPLE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE BETTER
>*White people defeated*
>Chinks: *raffs* YOU SLAVES NAO

>people eating escalators.
They ran out of dogs already?

>that unemotional stare the chinese give the shitskins as they try their normal guilt tactics

Even though the Chinese are going full Leopold in Africa right now, yellow guilt will never be a thing.

That road looks so comfy

>Muslim terrorist takes a taxi

China is pure evil. A rotten disqusting people.

Camps with thousands of fulan gong followers kept for organ harvesting.

Chinese comnunism should be exterminated from the face of the planet.

I've been waiting for this and desu I'm surprised it hasn't happened here yet.

>constant GPS tracking in case you commit a crime
>automatic fines when excess speeds are detected
>kill switches
>limiting all cars to national speed limit

It's coming

Yeah, they'll literally become those races.

As someone who lived in China that is absolute horseshit. The kind of basic standards that you'd expect to see out of any post industrial nation are just completely unenforced.

And it's not just in poor neighborhoods, even the richest and most expensive ones are just gilded turds.

The Chinese HATE the xinjiang people.
They suppress a whole ethnicity.
Like, the Xinjiang people (Chinese Kebab) are either thugs, drug dealers or restaurant owners.
Only a limited number become radicalized and when they do, the Chinese government fucking executes them.
BASED AF