Who ordered the HIT piece on Milo?

The real story is WHO ORDERED THE HIT PIECE for the Character Assassnation of Milo using Kompromat? Was it:
1. The Klinton Kamp?
2. MSM?
3. Elders of Zion?
4. Egg McMuffin?
5. CIA Niggers?
Enquiring minds want to know. If they can destroy one """"man""" in 24 hours, they are a threat to anyone.

OP must be a retard to not list Brock companies, with soros money

Charlie Hebdo soros orgs, hit anyone working for him, at any level, including family and kids, no mercy

Make working for soros\brock a fucking scary prospect and the problem will go

He himself probably.

I heard he's into degradation.

egg mcmuffin practically admitted to it on twitter, or at least admitted he's in direct cahoots with who did

CIA McMullin/McCain smearing him with with SOROS opposition money/research.

Gotta cover up for Biden, Clinton, Obama, and the rest of the PEDO senpai.

So will the people protesting milo now be chanting anti pedo stuff?

Sounds good to me.

Based Lord KEK confirms OP is a retard...
Hey, wait a minute! I'm OP!

I would guess CIA since they seem to troll this board, we must be a target of interest to them.

Here's hoping it comes back to bite them in the ass...

Hopefully, but realistically they will probably get away with it
Thats why i advocate extreme violence with lethal methods against those people

hi shill, kys.

They are so bad at shilling i doubt they get any return on that

I am not sure it worked anyway. He has temporarily taken a hit, but I feel this will just galvanize his supporters.

What are you gonna do, Hong Kong? Use your Secret Kung Fu?

mcmullin works for the Council on Foreign Relations, who works directly for Soros.

It looks like, and I could be wrong, but it seems that with them going crazy and attacking culture heros like Milo and Pewdiepie, who literally did NOTHING WRONG, they are woking a whole new generation, who see the lie for the blatant misrepresentation that it is. My concern would be that they have to keep doubling down until it is an all out declaration of war between the two camps. There are the actions of a wounded animal, dangerous to say the least. IF they have nothing to lose, they may have a plan in place to take the whole edifice down with them.

Retard leaf not everyone lives where their flag shows

All five of those groups are the same, leaf - ESPECIALLY Egg McMuffin.

Well the fact that the audio came from an amazing atheist youtuber podcast. I think some people here on Sup Forums who deeply loathe milo or some cucked conservatives related to the big wigs of cpac may have something to do with it.

A fucking amazing atheist podcast from over a year ago they cut audio from, can you believe it.

Also, remember George Takei said the same things but worse.

LOL @ Proud to be a #KEK

>galvanize his gay right supporters.

yup

Are you trying to use Jedi-Mind-Kung-Fu on me, HK?

It set back their pedo defending at least a decade and proved a minor fraction of people support it so it would never pass in non Sweden countries.

Hopefully this will make both him and his supporters stronger in the long run. Maybe he will be more measured in his approach and more strategic in his thinking. Rather than just running off at the mouth, he may use his words as weapons?

>When the left can't character-assassinate Milo without damaging their agenda for the normalisation of pedophilia

Best timeline, lads!

Let's hope it blows blows up in their sick fucking faces.

yes... yes... of course,
but what does that horse have flames shooting out its ass?

Casual reminder that this was a hit designed to silence anyone that isn't a Neocon (aka liberal). To treat it as MUH FAGGOT is to show that you're so bluepilled that you should just off yourself now.

The neocons are trying to take back the GOP as they hate Trump and him making the party more nationalist and traditionalist.

CPAC speeches and opinion is used by party leaders to whip other members into line by saying "See? This is what the people REALLY want! This is how our base REALLY is!"

This was all designed to get the ONLY speaker at CPAC that wasn't a neocon out as any kind of dissenting opinion would've damaged the neocon attempt at bringing the party back under control like it was during the Bush years.

So, to recap:
It's all of the above, plus the neocons on moth sides (casual reminder that even during the Bush era, some of the Neocons were still card-carrying Dems). Plus David Brock et al, plus Soros, Plus...
All the ususal suspects in other words.
Who else are we missing? Who are we up against?
And why aren't we 50 points ahead?

It just astonishes me that people can't see the bigger picture, especially for a board that proclaims itself to be 'red pilled'. They saw through the smear campaigns against Trump, but when this one happens they eat it up without a second thought.

You are right, I think. Part of it, is that it happened so fast. This is one of the hallmarks of a good con job, like in a game of three card monte. It has to be done in a way that prevents you from thinking. Even Styx had an immediate gut reaction. Upon sober reflection, he, like many others had time to calm down and be process the information in a rational manner. The problem is that the damage was already done. Many such cases. Sad!

yup