So, were romans sand-niggers Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab
youtube.com/watch?v=JJEPxWnBNuA
amazon.com/Germanic-People-Origin-Expansion-Culture/dp/0880295791
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/18/italy.johnhooper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We wuz emperors and shieeeeeeeeet

no,they were white,sandniggers are arabs.

At the height of the empire there were many Roman sandniggers, but native Romans were, well, Romans (i.e. italians).

They were Italian. So to answer your question, yes.

only the late roman empire

Pax Roma was full of white blonde hair blue eyed Romans, but they fled North after sand sandniggers and snowniggers joined the military

about as white as jesus

It not italians that have sand nigger dna, its that sandnigger regions were colonized by romans so of course some have roman dna arabia was never colonized and they look nothing like europeans
And trying to generalize all sand niggers is not correct a person from levante is different from an arab, an arab is different from a persian etc. you're a gook from vietnam do you look like a korean?

>curly hair
>white

Sup Forums keeps denying their eyes

All citiziens of Roman empire were called "Romans", and Roman empire went from Northern Africa to Britain, and from Middle East to Portugal. Italic were wite, but Caracalla (the emperor you put here) was from Africa not from Italy.

sandniggers didnt become a thing until after the fall of the Roman Empire and the turkic hordes of the east flooded the middle east, namely mongols, timurids, among others. before this much of the eastern Mediterranean was greco/roman genetically

what are you talking about? probably yes along with Mediterranean folks and probably smashed into nor euro after shit went down hill. shall i say europe is a melting pot? hey look what's happening now with the influx of african/muslim arab peeps. what a culture clash this is. quite the difference in accustomes. perhaps shit will cool down with their next generations being to actually assimilate.

why does he look mexican? hey hermano, si, odale homes.

>60%

My job consists of over 90% risk management, I do this for a living.

I'd be willing to bet a fair chunk of money, that you have nigger/mongoloid/latino blood in you comprising over 5% at least, just by the flag you have.

I'd also scale in with a little more money for a side bet, calling for the fact that you aren't even aware of it

>curly hair
>pointy nose
>caucasoid skull
>mexican

You cant be serious
That is genuinely fucking retarded
Romans were italians not blond blue eyed
Those were the people that destroyed the empire and plunged europe to 1000 years of a dark age

You're on Sup Forums my man, what do you expect?

most mexicans that are mixed or that I see look like that guy. some don't, obviously they don't have the hispanic features

yes, italians

Have you never seen an actual Italian before? Some of them look like that with the tan complexion and black hair. No, they aren't sand niggers. Also I've never seen a person's hair like that before that wasn't styled to be that way.

I highly doubt they were that mixed during the empire. That should represent the current average southern Italian though.

Dude I live in Sicily and here I never saw people like Caracalla he was North African not Italian. The average South Italian is fully white, despite the negative propaganda made by Jewish cucks

Wai- *chewing chicken* hollup *spitting watermelon seeds* iz u tellin me *robbing a convenience store* that Dick *plays basketball* was romans *swipes EBT card* Shiieeeettt

This. We wuz Romans and shit.

According to Francis Owens,[65] Roman literary records describe a large number of well-known Roman historical personalities as blond. In addition, 250 individuals are recorded to have had the name Flavius, meaning blond, and there are various people named Rufus and Rutilius, meaning red haired and reddish-haired, respectively. The following Roman gods are said to have had blond hair: Amor, Apollo, Aurora, Bacchus, Ceres, Diana, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Minerva and Venus.[65] An emperor, Nero, descended from an aristocratic family, is by the historian Suetonius described as: "... his hair light blond,... his eyes blue..."[66] Augustus, founder of the Roman Empire, is by Suetonius described as having hair that was "... slightly curly and inclining to golden".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond

How common would you say colored eyes are down there? I heard green eyes are pretty common, I'm mainly Italian and I have green eyes.

>you're a gook from vietnam do you look like a korean?

You mean there's a difference?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab

Yes

Having been to Sicily a few times for business, I agree. 99% of people who say sicilians aren't white, are either:

> Larping as white people
> Jewish trying to divide and conquer

and almost always never been to sicily

wew
left looks like Putin

he looks like my dad when i ask for money

daily reminder that Romans descended from Aeneas who was auburn haired and grey eyed

>Dude I live in Sicily and here I never saw people like Caracalla he was North African not Italian

There's nothing very odd about Caracalla's appearance compared to Roman busts in general. Same for Septimus Severus. The ancient Mediterranean, Anatolia and Mesopotamia shared phenotypes to some degree.

Here in Southern Italy the most common eye color is brown, but green and blue eyes are spreaded too. Here in Western Sicily people is more nordicized than in other parts of Southern Italy besides Puglia and people with light eyes are quite more spreaded.

(((Romans)))?

No because the romans actually accomplished something great

No. Jews hate Romans because they were white.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJEPxWnBNuA

Green eyes are extremely common, I kid you not. And you'd be quite surprised to see how many blue eyed people there are.

There is the occasional mongrel, but they are everywhere else too nowadays.

Also, places like Greece and Cyprus really get way too much slack and accusations of being mongrels, which is not true having also been there plenty of times

Septimus Severus was North African too and father of Caracalla by the way.

Romans probably looked like modern day Italians. The Germanic invasion of Rome wasn't large enough to radically alter the appearance, neither was the swarthier immigration from the East. The situation in Greece is different though.

Now that's a fucking Med. This phenotype does not exist in western Iberia at least, can't vouch for the other half though

>Christopher Columbus
>Italian

It's amazing how such a simple concept has been totally fucking destroyed given time

like we don't know the empire was a teeming metropolis full of tons of different fucking tribes.

You can still find blond people in rome, and around italy. It's just not the majority. A recessive trait the pops up occasionally.

The majority of people in ancient roman art, are not blond.

>Implying Genoa isn't in Italy

"BUT WE WUZ CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS N SHIEET"

come on ahmed don't look down on yourself, give it a few decades you might be able to breed out the so called sweeden. Maybe you might even be on par with Romans achievement.

lol when Joffrey appeared for the first time on GOT i thought of this nigga, immediately imagined what was coming.

it was happening gradually long before that. There was great tension in ionia in particular over the revenge taken up against the Persians after their major victories. They sacked africa, but by the time they got to Ionia, the cucks living there wouldn't join them, because there were lots of race mixed niggers.

And he looks like a clone of Marcus Aurelius.

looks Mediterranean to me

came here to say this

I'm actually implying he's not even from Genoa.

Not always, the Roman Empire last long enough to see his rule evolving.

The final redpill is realizing the Romans were nothing but organized sandniggers with very few serious achievements of their own.

>Pax Roma was full of white blonde hair blue eyed Romans
>blonde hair blue eyed
AMERICAN EDUCATION

I know, I'm just pointing out that there definitely were blond/blue eyed Romans.

>lol when Joffrey appeared for the first time on GOT
fascinating, cuck. Now leave.

that is a nigger dick down your throat not a red pill.

real romans are anatolians therefore ottomans.

No. They were Italians and Greeks.

>very few serious achievements of their own
???

Turkish filth arrived in Anatolia very late in history

Nope, Marcus Aurelius has fully white facial features, only curly hair don't mean nothing

>According to Francis Owens,[65]

65 Francis Owen "The Germanic people; their Origin Expansion & Culture"

WE

>t. Universitá della Calabria

Exactly. Mediterraneans are the best looking people.

we have %10 turkic dna. we are anatolians slovecuck

someone post the factually accurate phenotype rundown of each roman emperor

I would also care to point out that sandnigger invasions didn't succeed in European part of the mediterranean until after the fall of Rome. This as well as the fact that Romans, or at least Roman citizens, were generally speaking just another mainland European ethnic group. The only reason they aren't a "Germanic" tribe is because they made up the word and the distinction to begin with.

1990 Dorset Press hardcover,originally published 1960. Francis Owen. Traces the history of the Germanic peoples( Austrians, Danes, Dutch, English, Flemish, Frisians, Germans, Icelanders, Norwegians, Swedes) from the Paleolithic age through the Bronze age and how they conquered and combined w/ other peoples.

amazon.com/Germanic-People-Origin-Expansion-Culture/dp/0880295791

nigger who do you think the t*rks are if you only have 10% dna? are you retarded?

I am actually blown away by how little sense you made and you tried to pass it off as fact... truly bizarre. please tell me more.

"DIS NEANDERTALIANS BE STEALIN OUR CULTURE N SHIEET"

Even if you do, Etruscans migrated from Anatolia thousands of years before Turks arrived, so Romans still had 0% Turk DNA

A lot of them were.

WE WUZ KANGZ WHO WUZ HATED BY GAWD FO ENSLAVING KANGZ SEW HE SENT MOAR KANGZ TO TAKE OUR SHIT SEW WII FLED TO CHINA AND BECAIM BUDAH ANNN SHEEEEIIIIIT

No, they were Italian dumbass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

we are mixed.

>white facial features

Nice buzzword faggot. There's almost no difference between him and Septimus in terms of facial features. If you knew about the genetic history of your people you would know why this is the case; it's because Italians and Greeks are mostly descended from ancient Anatolians and Mesopotamians, with a smaller degree of Indo-European admix and very little hunter gatherer ancestry.

Northern Italians are distinctive enough to basically be a different ethnic group from Southern Italians (esp. Sicilians). Too much muslim rape baby shit going on in Italy after the fall of Rome. You can't really call them "Italians".

theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/18/italy.johnhooper
>Genetic research made public at the weekend appears to put the matter beyond doubt, however. It shows the Etruscans came from the area which is now Turkey - and that the nearest genetic relatives of many of today's Tuscans and Umbrians are to be found, not in Italy, but around Izmir.
>TODAY TURKEY

enough?

They're still Italians.
Stop dividing, burgertard.

nope, that is bull shit. The muslims took every woman they could get their hands on and shipped them back to the middle east as slaves.

The didn't just rape woman and leave them. that is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

North and south italy have been different ethnicities sense before the roman era.

I think you're actually retarded. That genetic similarity is attributable to pre-Turk Anatolians, not Turks as you said.

At least get a basic idea of the history you're talking about, before coming on boards to spread your ignorance.

Saracens we're literally ethnically cleansed from southern Italy. Northern Italy never even had Saracens in the first place.

You're showing your national average IQ, fat retard.

>60%

>They then compared their Y chromosomes, which are passed from father to son, with those of other groups in Italy, the Balkans, modern-day Turkey and the Greek island of Lemnos, which linguistic evidence suggests could have links to the Etruscans.

>"The DNA samples from Murlo and Volterra are much more highly correlated to those of the eastern peoples than to those of the other inhabitants of [Italy]," said Alberto Piazza of the University of Turin, who presented the research. "One particular genetic variant, found in the samples from Murlo, was shared only with people from Turkey."

Yes and I fell in love she was so beautiful, I think she was from Veneto. Perfect black hair and green eyes. Anyone who says Italians are sand niggers need to wake the hell up

Really, you'd have to be an autist to think there's any significant difference. Can you even tell which is which here provided you aren't acquainted with the busts?

t. triggered Sicilians

haha niggers

>"sicilians aren't rape babies!"
>then why are they darker

brb, consulting a geneticist on this matter

Rome and Greece were trading hubs, melting pots.

Is this Jewthan from h3h3?!

Western Sicilians are lighter than most Southern Italians. Only the Eastern ones look a bit exotic.

pre-Turk Anatolians=today turkish people
nothing change so much fool

Because southern greece was settled by people from greece, while northern italy was settled by central europeans that migrated south

I'm half Italian, half German, and both me and my brother have green eyes.

*southern italy.

Does it matter?

lmao so the real t*rks just all died?

absolutely hysterical, nigger.

am i white?

>Being from the most race mixed, least white country in this thread
>Accusing others of being mongrels and saying "haha" which shows you're actually quite nervous

I have no drop of Italian in me, but I rather be Sicilian than American: my chances of having nigger or arab blood in me would be much lower than if I was american

Well considering it's just a poorly colorized image of a sculpture with no facts backing his hair and eyes colors, but Sup Forums can argue about anything. I'm just here for the fun.