/MWG/ - # SoulSearching2017 edition

Remember the 'insider' user who told us to trend #MediaLies a few days ago? Remember when Media Lies was the number 1 trend on Twitter when the fake AP National Guard story broke?

That same user is now asking us to get # SoulSearching2017 to trend Wednesday, at 11 am EST - with examples of how you were a liberal but now you're a conservative, how it's hard to come out supporting Trump, how you believe in his decisions and that's difficult etc.

Last time some kind anons spread it like wild fire to t-d and even some big deplorable FB groups, which helped the previous hashtag get over 75k tweets on twitter.

Now we have to trend it by tomorrow. GODSPEED

(Keep this bumped because shills will be after this thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mOY2eWO2qw
twitter.com/20committee
pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the archive of the original 'insider' thread Also, I made a typo.
THIS OPS IS TODAY at 11am EST!

Past thread
Last night all image posting was turned off so we have VERY LITTLE AMMO shared for this op.

Last time during Media Lies, some good anons posted the Ops to t-d and large Trump supporting NormieBook groups and THAT helped us tremendously.

SPREAD THE WORD

Under Water Basket Weaving Division reporting.

DIVISIONS, SOUND OFF

Remember to get something trending on Twitter, we need a bunch of original tweets with that ONE hash tag. Multiple hash tags in northwest do not count or retweets and replies.

One!

Back to the top for exposure.

bump

Bump for trump

wE need more for the war

Less this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-mOY2eWO2qw

they locked my new account on Twitter for "automated behavior" I literally was just following a few people, 15 follows at the most. Been trying to verify my account in all sorts of numbers but nothing works. Any tips? Google Voice also can't without giving my number away, also tried using Burner and stuff but its all recognized.

Bump BC we need fucking memes!

How am I even supposed to put my political U-turn in one tweet? So many minor instances of crime, disrespect and neglect is why I left the left

Make a tweet for each instance. 140 characters isn't enough for any of us to expose all the betrayal and deceit, no matter how well-spoken

It's (almost) happening!

This really needs to be bumping higher. Get the fuck in here Brofams!

Make multiple tweets. Will help the hashtag trend.

It seems we are up against some sort of auto-sliding algorithm. Hopefully the silence is just charging lasers

bump

BUMP.

Local celebrity spotted! Get the paparazzi in here

user 5 sama! Praise be to Kek!

I'm working on it, not getting a lot of traction though

Le Bump

need more memes

so this seems to be kind of a flop

Also the leaker is not really verified to be anything. The past leaks including the Milo post was made already into the scandal which actually started on Saturday.

Let's get it going, fampais

Youll soon find that you have no soul and are destined for hell.

>implying buildings fall over and not collapse in freefall

War never changes.

># SoulSearching2017
Could also be a leftist ploy.
Notice how they've been on the attack, hard.
"SoulSearching2017" could also very easily fit into the left's narrative they've been trying to push of discontent Trump voters.
I don't participate in ambiguous hashtags like that.
No one else should, either.

bump

tell that to CHYNA

did it work ?

REPORTING BACK FROM THE TWITTER FEED

SONS OF DIXIE 66TH MEME BATTATLION REPORTING

GO user GO GO GO GET ON REDDIT GET ON KIKEBOOK WE'RE NOT TRENDING YET

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

also an easy way to identify all accounts that would be part of the 'opposition'

Fucking retweet EVERYTHING!!!

Thought about that too. Fuck it.

T. Fite me faggots

That was weird; was wondering what was going on.

I pushed medialiesagain op very hard, but I am with. You on this one.

Too ambiguous, not very good reasoning... If it's true it doesn't even seem like a high potency op.

Reeks of left impotency, desu senpai.

Amerifat Dance Contest Division reporting.

c-can anyone post proof?

Hi anon5,

Why does something about this one feel off?

better late than never

gotta tweet to larger accounts and see if they will get on the wagon

Who are some big hitters on (((our team))) that we can get to Rt this?

Reminder to leave
>twitter.com/20committee
keep swimming in their wrong intel he's been fed by the german MAD II

>pic related proof

Also reminder that McMuffin has been checked and was never an agent but a paper pusher for the CIA. Now his first field mission is to split more and more people away from supporting Trump

It's funny because the media have already been ramping up that term. See pic related and there are more.

Reality bending division reporting in. Ready to initiate X-class reality reconstruction scenario.

Steven Colbert's ear will become pointier.

digits of proof

okay I see a healthy trickle but we need a flood. got a lot of non pol accounts posting too. good.

Jesus Christ, organize this in one thread man...

could kek please confirm

tot says this is a cia maymeme

ATTENTION:

They launched a counter hashtag #TrumpGlobalGag that has only 1,686 Tweets, but Twitter already put it in trending

GO GO GO
#SoulSearching2017
#SoulSearching2017
#SoulSearching2017

Its an op to identify your accounts

Just know that people like Schindler are being fed by AusA & MAD II / BND since early 2016
Everything #TheResistance and others follow and try to push is nonsense. The Flynn Resignation and other non-important intel he predicted days before are also fed to him in order to make him and others like him gather a following which worked great.
Nothing they do and start won't go anywhere.

I only write that here and wrote it before because Schindler is way too full of himself to think he could be fed false intel

>pic related

Bump

Bump

I WANT TO SEE TEN THOUSAND MEME TWEETS PER SECOND CORPORAL, I WANT TO FUCKING SEE THE SQUARE ROOT OF GAZZED JEWS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE.

Twitter is suppressing it! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What you need.
Twitter
A command line interface (like the Terminal app on Mac Top kek)
A text editor (like the TextEdit app on Mac, or Sublime Text)
Git
Heroku
Step 1: Set Up a New Account With Twitter
Step 2: Create a Twitter App for Your Bot, go to apps.twitter.com. Here, you’ll enter in some basic details about your bot. You can always change these if you want. There’s also no need to put in info for the Callback URL field.
Step 3: Major Keys and Tokens
Your new Twitter app comes with strings of numbers called keys and tokens. These numbers allow the open-source code to connect with Twitter, so it can do things like tweet for us.We need to generate a thing called “access tokens.” Go to the “Keys and Access Tokens” tab and go to the bottom of the page; click on the button, “Create my access tokens.”
On that same page, you’ll need four things:
Consumer Key (API Key)
Consumer Secret (API Secret)
Access Token
Access Token Secret.
Step 4: Download the Repository. This is where Github comes in. If you haven’t heard of Github, it’s basically Dropbox for code.
This is the script we’ll be using, developed by user Tom Meagher. It’s written in Python and Ruby, but we won’t be messing with the code that much. IF YOU CAN IMPROVE THE CODE PLEASE DO. This is basic baby level shit.
Step 5: Hack The Matrix (Modify the Settings File)
Go to the “heroku_ebooks” folder you just downloaded and unzipped. Navigate towards the file titled “local_settings_example.py.”
n this file, you’ll be putting in what Twitter account(s) you want the bot to be based off of, how often you want it to tweet, and how strange you want those tweets to be.
The KEYS is also the place where you’re going to use those keys and tokens from waaay back in Step 3.

TEXT 2 LONG 4 Sup Forums, second post incoming.

Anyone get the second part of this from the other thread?

What exactly is this hashtag for?

The thread died before he could post it

gotcha
At the top of the file, you’ll see spaces where you’ll be putting the keys and tokens in. In between the quotes, copy and paste your Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token Key, and Access Token Secret. They’re in the same order that they appear on that apps.twitter.com site.
At the top of the file, you’ll see spaces where you’ll be putting the keys and tokens in. In between the quotes, copy and paste your Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token Key, and Access Token Secret. They’re in the same order that they appear on that apps.twitter.com site.
Now onto Source Accounts. This is the Twitter account your bot will be based off of. When you enter this info, just put the name of the account, without an “@” symbol. For example, if I wanted to base a bot off @scifri, it would look like:

SOURCE_ACCOUNTS = [“scifri”]

You can put in multiple accounts to make your bot more nuanced. The syntax rule here makes it look like this:

SOURCE_ACCOUNTS = [“scifri”, “iraflatow”, “nprscience”]

When I was setting this up, the script wouldn’t accept Twitter accounts with fewer than 3,600 tweets. According to the Github page, this is a known bug. Thankfully though, it’s not a show-stopper.
ODDS: is how often the script will tweet.
ORDER: How much sense your bot makes when it tweets. You can customize this.
Tweet_Account: The name of your bots account, you can run up to 120 bots off 1 app, and each app feature is tied to a specific account, using the OP's data sheets you can run unlimited anything.

Part 3 incoming

ow, you’re going to use a service called Heroku. It’s known as a cloud Platform as a Service. Basically, it’s where your code is going to live. Heroku will also take care of running the script and tweeting on a schedule. But first, you have to upload your code.
you'll have to first sign up for a Heroku account.
You’ll also need to download the Heroku Toolbelt, which allows your command line interface to talk to Heroku. When it’s finished downloading, open the file to install it.
As part of this sign-up process, you’ll need to connect your credit card with Heroku. It’s lame that Heroku makes you do this, but it won’t charge you for what you’re going to be doing.
Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you dont need to verify it is your card, go get one of those cheap walmart cards and load 5$ onto it, this method, I think, was designed to prevent mass spam use by children. It's sort of a pay wall method.
Now you’ll go into the command line. Launch the Terminal application. If you’ve worked with Terminal before, you can skip the next few paragraphs.
For this next part, you need to get into the heroku_ebooks folder, which probably went to your Downloads folder. Here’s the command you’ll need to type; after you do that, hit enter:

cd downloads/heroku_ebooks-master
Once you’re inside the folder, you need to set up git. Git is the middleman that gets your folder from the computer onto Heroku.

Git doesn’t come installed on a computer. It comes bundled in a suite of developer tools called XCode. Type in “git” in your Terminal and hit enter. If it’s not installed, there will be a prompt for you to install XCode. Once that’s finished, you can run the following commands. You’ll need to type and hit enter, one by one, like so.

Part 4 incoming

git init

This makes a new git repository. Basically, it creates a space for you to put your code.

git add .

This tells git that it’s going to process all the files in your current folder.

git commit -am “Add all files”

This is a message that describes the action you’re taking with these files.

heroku create --stack cedar

This tells Heroku to create a space (a server) for your files on their site (formally called a Deployment Environment). This might take a few moments. It will then prompt you to enter the email and password associated with your Heroku account.

git push heroku master

This is the final step and “pushes” your folder to Heroku.

Note: If you want to change something in your settings file, or if you made a mistake, change the file, save, and run the following commands. Remember, you have to be in the heroku_ebooks folder to do this, which the first command takes care of after you launch Terminal.

cd heroku_ebooks

git add local_settings.py

git commit -am “Update local_settings.py”

git push heroku master

If it’s working, you should get an output that has a bunch of lines starting with “remote: …,”
Now, the moment of truth! Run the following command in Terminal to see if it’s working.

heroku run worker

This might not work perfectly every time. The algorithm doesn’t send out tweets if they’re too similar to previous tweets or if they’re too long. In those cases, the return text would read something like, “TOO SIMILAR:” or “TOO LONG:.”
Keep the bot’s Twitter account open to make sure it does. (Pro tip: In Terminal, instead of retyping the command every time, just hit the up arrow, which calls the most recent command, and hit enter.)
PART 5

So far, the bot will only tweet if you run the heroku run worker command in the Terminal. You want to automate it, so it’ll take care of that work for you. This means you need to set up a schedule, which Heroku can also do.

Type and run:

heroku addons:add scheduler:standard

This tells Heroku to install the scheduler tool. If you didn’t add your credit card to your Heroku account earlier, this command won’t work.
.This will open the page to set up the scheduler. Click “Add New Job,” type in “worker” after the $ sign, and set the Frequency to “Hourly” (or whatever you want).
and done. If you dont want the ODDS method, dont use a card. IF you find any improvements to the method please do tell me.

Once you've established the foundation, all you need to do is make fake accounts and add them to the bot machine. Spread them all over the country and use fake geotags if you want, tag them at starbucks, malls, colleges, anywhere the normies generally like to browse IRL.

>I'm a gangsta, I'm a streight up G, I'll make all you media niggas regret fucking with me.

pastabin this shit

PROOF? How unreasonable of you!

Bless you, ColumbiaBro

r/the_cuckold calls they want you back.

or just use NC4

pastebin.com/TnX6KFTG