His career is ruined says Sup Forums

>his career is ruined says Sup Forums

>his campus tours are sold out everywhere he goes
>he'll struggle to get back on TV but it'll happen in time
>his book will sell like crazy

Do you people actually believe he's finished? There are people out there supporting patreons of worse faggots than Milo. Whatever your take on him, there are literally hundreds of thousands of people ready to throw money at him.

Hes going to have his most successful year ever and no Sup Forumsack or CTR can say otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ncGClR-z0E
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&t=420s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now even more people know who he is and the MSM think this is a victory.

No more Milo threads. He's done.

His book was cancelled and it's only a matter of time before his campus tours are as well. Might even get fired at Breitbart.

Casual reminder that this was a hit designed to silence anyone that isn't a Neocon (aka liberal). To treat it as MUH FAGGOT is to show that you're so bluepilled that you should just off yourself now.

The neocons are trying to take back the GOP as they hate Trump and him making the party more nationalist and traditionalist.

CPAC speeches and opinion is used by party leaders to whip other members into line by saying "See? This is what the people REALLY want! This is how our base REALLY is!"

This was all designed to get the ONLY speaker at CPAC that wasn't a neocon out as any kind of dissenting opinion would've damaged the neocon attempt at bringing the party back under control like it was during the Bush years.

Repost this in every Milo thread until fuckwits get it.

The left will find a way to cripple anyone that challenges their view. They started with the smaller celebrities such as Pewdiepie and Milo with character assassinations. Who is next? It doesn't matter if the Right is united in giving them equal levels of respect. What matters is that each of these smaller conservative, libertarian, or non-leftist "idols" capture an audience that is not leftist indoctrinated. Any slip up at all in any of their statements the Left will use as an attack to drive viewers away and diminish yet another non-leftist voice. So in the end it doesn't matter if we supported Milo or not, what matters is that he was a voice that pulled some away from the Left. We should be on guard for the next target.

>WHO FUCKING CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO FUCKING CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES
>WHO FUCKING CARES
WHO FUCKING CARES

Literally who gives a shit?

>pewdiepie
>a small celebrity

he is literally bigger than the MSM. they bit off more they can chew

nope. this was just a hitjob. some will fall for it, some wont.

For a particular age group he is. He captured that younger audience. They may have bit off more than they could chew in that demographic but they still went with the attempt to silence him.

His career has only just begun, now he is free from Breitbart bullshit to blaze his own path.

Delightfull to see you fuckwits try and save your butt buddy.

Who said that his career was down the toilet? Time to cut ties with this nonce

shills are so easy to spot

>Le uneducated man.

He resigned last night you cuck. Plenty pushers have gotten in touch with him already about his book.

0/10
Lena Dunham molested her sister when she was 7 herself. Good luck trying to get her prosecuted. Prophet Mohammed is a made up sky daddy. Polanski is actually wanted in the US, but France and Poland won't extradite him. Takei said the exact same shit as Milo (minus the "it's not pedophilia if the 13 year old is mature bit). Yes, leftists will look retarded defending him but not Milo, but so will the right that defends Milo but not Takei. Btw Takei fucked a 19 yo as a teen. Milo fucked a 28 yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ncGClR-z0E

If I was more conspiracy minded, I might think Milo set this up himself. The man feeds on negative attention like a vampire on blood. He gets to keep his book advance and sell it himself as "the book THEY don't want you to read." He gets to shrug off any responsibilities at Breitbart. The NeverTrumpers look like intolerant censors, and mainstream moderate/libertarians are wondering if they might be next. This is a win, not a loss. 13d Trumpian hyperchess.

I work for a large investment bank in Utah. He was given a large sum of money to quit.

>Do you people actually believe he's finished?

His usefulness to the movement is now gone. He can flail about but trying to reassert himself as "alt-right leader" will fail.

Lol pandering libfag

You've now moved into "facts are racist" territory. Do go on

Dunham said she felt up her sister up till she was 18

Oh, and now we have a free pass to go after degeneracy on the left. Just like the pussy grab tape freed Trump to talk about Bill Clinton's rapey behavior. When they go low, we get to dive in too and rub their faces in it.

Kek is punishing milo for his degeneracy and because Milo didn't clarify that he's not alt right on Maher

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

Did she? I've seen the bit where she fingers her baby sister when she herself was 7.

Nice try, but saying adult women LET be grab their puss is not the same as waxing poetical about "sexually mature 13 year olds". Good to see Milocucks will throw absolutely anyone including Trump under the bus though.

He's a chomo, you squishy-headed little homo fuck. Go suck off a nigger. Designed? HE said that shit. HE did. Nobody made this up but that degenerate cocksucker of a baby rapist. God, I wish virtual rooms were real, I would sledgehammer your dumb faggot ass in the head like choice beef at the knockbox.

>Do you people actually believe he's finished?

His mainstream career is certainly finished. If if his public image wasn't already toxic enough, no mainstream Republican or conservative will ever share a platform with him now. He might still get on shows like Anthony Cumia and Infowars but that's about it.

> Dem sanpaku eyes

Degenerate.

He's out to destroy himself.

The same people who sat on the TrumpTape "Grab her by the pussy" are the same people who held on to this tape waiting for him to blow up enough to be on Bill Maher. He did so well on Bill Maher, they had to drop this bomb to silence him.

the funny thing is that he only talks about an abstract notion about age of consent laws ; these people are actually satanic child murderers.

Godspeed

Milo has made a calculated move and we will have to sit and speculate as to why.

You are foolish if you believe a professional provacature is likely to take a slight blow like this and capitualite to pressure.

Liberals don't like him much, as he is against their agenda in general.

Conservatives don't like him much since he isnt really their prefered brand of conservatism.

He will wait a few weeks, fire back after he's collected himself and continue to use various forms of outrage to promote himself and the cycle continues.

i'm pretty sure the left hates dunham and polanski

It's starting to dawn on normal, reasonable people that this is how it works now. You're being recorded for hours and days on end, when you think you have some privacy, and every loose comment is stored for ever, waiting to be dumped to ruin you when you least expect it. Read some mainstream conservative blogs. Even the ones with no use for Milo are saying, we might be next.

>Milo has made a calculated move
is that what they call being a pariah these days
>He will wait a few weeks, fire back after he's collected himself and continue to use various forms of outrage to promote himself and the cycle continues.
he's a fucking paedophile apologist you lunatic

the only thing he had on his side was that leftist thugs tried to beat him up

He livestreamed with an established youtuber you autist, what privacy are you talking about?

>a coal burning faggot

I hope him and everyone that supports him dies slow.

>he's a fucking paedophile apologist you lunatic

did you watch his press conference?

I hope he at least livestreams his own suicide

Why do you lionize this fucking conman?

You would be wrong.

You nambla piece of shit. Leave.

Milo is great you fucking leaf.kys

kys shillboi

he's a paedophile apologist who says he isn't a paedophile apologist

you're right, if he plays his cards right he will.

the paid shills are out in force to do any damage the right they can, milo gave them a bullet but it wasnt a silver one.

I think this is a step back after having 100 steps forward. I actually was sad that he was going mainstream, but I think he will eventually. It cost him in the short term, but he'll gain more from this in the long term. In entertainment, any exposure is good exposure, and he got a shit ton this last few months

Trump was joking around before taping a TV show and got caught with the camera on. Then they held onto it for eleven years.

Think. Have you ever made a dirty joke? Said something that could be misinterpreted? Hell, you post HERE of all places. Somewhere, there exists a bit of data that could be used to ruin you, if someone thought you were a threat.

who the fuck would want to read a book written by a fag? This retard leftist needs to die yesterday. When is trump going to give us permission to kill all fags and leftists?

Yeah man, all those times I thought I had privacy while advocating for adult men to fuck preteen boys, they might have been recorded and come back to bite me in the ass!

...oh wait, I don't advocate for that shit regardless of how private or not it might be because I'm not a scumbag faggot.

>I hope my fellow trump supporters die slow
Great way to make Trump2020 a fairytale.

of course

He thought he was being edgy and funny but now it's come round to bite him in the ass.
He gave them more than enough rope to hang him with

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBYM0dQ4zUU&t=420s

shut up croatia i understand my language better than you do

he voted for hillary you shill.

His book deal is cancelled you mong

>I take obvious political hit pieces at face value even though I know they are hit pieces designed to be manipulative

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Trump was privately recorded and nothing he said was actually bad (he said women (women, not little girls) LET him grab them). Why are Milocucks so keen to bring Trump, Pewdie, everyone down with them? Milo fucked up, I don't think he's a practicing pedo, but he's a degenerate retard and when I say degenerate I don't mean it in a qt fetishist way, I mean he's fucked up in the head.

Yeah youre totally the hardest dude on the internet.

>his career is ruined says Sup Forums
Sup Forums never said that. Shills said that.
Most of us don't give a fuck one way or the other about Milo.

it's all the shills shilling as usual, and the media trying to run him to the ground as usual.
I highly doubt anyone who was going to buy his book will end up not buying it because of this.
he just got even more free publicity out of nowhere.

>I take obvious political hit pieces
i take his own words at face value because i can read my own language

>>his career is ruined says Sup Forums
Never said that. It was CTR shills spinning a narrative that said that.

anyone who complained about that tape has obviously never sexually assaulted a woman before. Fucking cucks.

I'm a shill for simply stating that if someone takes up a sword, and stands with their back to yours to fight, that you shouldn't question their 'purity'?

We're in a fucking culture war, here. Milo's a casualty. Last I checked, we don't eat our own like the left does.

Pic related.

Then you have an intellectual deficiency because the conversations he had made it clear he is not a pedo apologist.

yeah I bet you turn around for fags all the time and then you bend over to get fucked up the ass like the dirty degenerate scat fetishist fag you are

Also, drunk livestreaming is a shit idea when you're trying to be a right-wing personality. Nobody but severely socially deprived autists and left-wing shills listen in on these things anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Sargon who's been into this recently will be the next to run his fat mouth. Just remember, media jobs are few and far in between and people are expendable af.

You post here. I see shitposting about the age of consent all the time, mixed in with the swastikas and frogs. I'm sure it will never come back to bite you in the ass.

(I'm being generous here, and assuming you actually post here without getting a paycheck for it.)

> if a woman lets you do something, it's assault
Would Milocucks be more open to it if Trump said he likes to grab 8th graders?

>In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men - the sort of 'coming of age' relationship - those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents
lol

>I'm going to decide based on no evidence at all that when he says young boys he means pre-pubescent boys

As I said, intellectual deficiency. Sad.

It won't. I've yet to see someone brought down because they traced their IP to an imageboard. Everything people like Milo hang themselves with is always said in the open

are you retarded? If a woman has to let you do anything you are a beta cuck. "sexual assault" is a liberal code word for "giving sluts what they're asking for".

Cool story, get back to me when Trump or someone on the right says it

>I'm going to decide based on no evidence at all that when he says young boys he means pre-pubescent boys
if you have sex with a post-pubescent child you are a paedophile you lunatic

do you not know what statutory rape is

what should I have expected from some wimpy european cuck. Does your fat feminist girlfriend "let" you prep her bull lmao

Seek your nearest dictionary ASAP you mongoloid

Who said anything about your IP? What if someone looked over your shoulder, or stole your phone? How about an angry ex?

>muh ephebophilia
unironically kill yourself

Again, never happened. Everytime someone was ruined in the public eye, it was by something he said on video or social media

Oh no he can't get on dying platforms with people desperately clinging to their dying party, oh no oh god

he won't lose a substantial portion of his following, but his opponents will be energised 100 times more now

can you imagine what sort of riots there will be, when they aren't just protesting a guy who says "trannies are weird", but from their perspective, a pedo supporter?

it'll be Berkeley x100.

Nah, it will be a win for him. People will forget about him when the MSM shifts its attention to another person. Meanwhile less people can say they don't know Milo. Guy knows how to act as cannon fodder for the MSM.

Same thing as they accused the rising nationalist movement as racists and white supremacists.

>There are people out there supporting patreons of worse faggots than Milo.

This right here. There are literally autistic fat feminist NEETs making like $10,000/month on Patreon,

Milo is bigger than any of them. He's set for life at this point. He's a good enough public speaker and knows how to work a room. He'll never be broke or ruined.

I use posting on Sup Forums as an example because it's the one thing I actually know about you. Watch out for those cameras, though. They're everywhere. Welcome to the twenty-first century.

That's a pretty big leap from going on youtube and talking to a popular channel

>Sup Forums is one person

Will you shills EVER get tired of trying this bullshit line?

This shouldn't even be an issue. Anyone with an ounce of morals should have hated Milo for being the bandwagoning piece of shit he is long before any of this happened. You are the exact same people who cum your pants any time some female youtuber starts repeating Sup Forums catch phrases.

>b-but this racemixing jewish homosexual doesn't like feminsts or sjws, he's just like me!

I think Milo's an opportunist, a shameless attention whore, and a pervert. I also think he's being deliberately targeted for destruction by his political enemies. I think this is their playbook now, and has been for a while, the last example being Trump's pussy tape. And I think the hysteria level's rising, because it isn't working quite so well any more.

I'm going to buy his book now,

Just have made too much sense. I don't even agree with Milo on many topics you cuck

Triggered

And publishers are literally lining up to get the rights to it you mong

thank you

>he's a fucking paedophile apologist you lunatic

you are a sheep

strawman
et al

ad hominem

Muh emotional argument. Return to your reddit echo chamber cuck

and?

He'll be fine

fallacious