So I actually took the time to listen to the drunken peasants podcast and take notes on what milo actually said:

So I actually took the time to listen to the drunken peasants podcast and take notes on what milo actually said:

>He specifically says he is against pedophilia
>He specifically says that any and all relationships should be with consent
>He specifically talks about post pubescent sexually mature boys who develop precocious and willing sexual interest.
>He specifically highlights that the relationship is not just a one night stand but more of a ancient greek practice of mentoring with benefits between a more established older male and a younger male.

Personally when I was 13 I did have an older 31 year old male in my life who took the role of a father figure. We used to go out to circuity city(newfags don't know) and buy pc parts so I could upgrade my "rig" to play command and conquer.

We also played basketball and golf together and it was some of the best times I've had. He helped me in school and guided me socially. Taught me to be confident, dress better, eat better, seek knowledge and books. Yes, sometimes I would go down on him in his corvette convertible. It wasn't bad at all and I liked it. Sometimes I would let him perform anilingus on my rosy bud and give me oral. Still to this day it's the hardest i've ever cum. It was a gentle and nice time of life and I am grateful for it.

Another thread defending that homosexual pedophile jew nigger fucker.

Fuck off already.

>Trying to normalize pederasty

Yeah, go away homopedo.

>Sometimes I would let him perform anilingus on my rosy bud and give me oral. Still to this day it's the hardest i've ever cum. It was a gentle and nice time of life and I am grateful for it.

>Completely normal and healthy.

My understanding was some Catholic priest molested him when he was a kid, and he developed coping mechanisms like joking about it and also telling himself that he liked it and that it wasn't that bad of a thing. He looked pretty uncomfortable talking about it with Joe Rogan.

Also, apparently something similar happened with George Takei.

The faggot needs private counseling, not a public platform to advocate and normalize pedophilia.

End that piece of shit.

I make 250k/year never took drugs or therapy. Friends, family and hobbies.

how are you doing?

I agree with that. He should talk about other things and work out his personal issues in private.

>tfw can't enjoy Star Trek anymore because I despise Takei

Ah you work at wendy's too, what joint?

>So I actually took the time to listen to the drunken peasants podcast and take notes on what milo actually said
>take notes

Damn guyz, we have a YouTube video forensic up in dis bitch!

He's also a pedophile apologist.

Yeah, Milo is right. We should raise our sons and at 13 give them to old men to fuck.

It's perfectly healthy and righteous.

>liking TOS

TNG or go home.

>My understanding was some Catholic priest molested him when he was a kid, and he developed coping mechanisms like joking about it and also telling himself that he liked it
>coping mechanism

That sick fuck just licked it. That's all.

Now he wants to spread the action to others.

>Yes, sometimes I would go down on him in his corvette convertible
My sides

>Sup Forums supports the liberal media hit job on a conservative

Good goys Sup Forums!

Funny how lots of brainwashed fucks are defending that pedophile poece of shit. He wants us to allow or sons to fuck old gay perverts. Hell, with luck theyll poz our boys. Wow the gay gift in their bloody, ripped up assholes just for them, what a proud moment.

That conservative is a bottom homosexual jew pedophile enabling nigger fucker.

He's one of us! Defend him, pol!

>Personally when I was 13 I did have an older 31 year old male in my life who took the role of a father figure. We used to go out to circuity city(newfags don't know) and buy pc parts so I could upgrade my "rig" to play command and conquer.
>We also played basketball and golf together and it was some of the best times I've had. He helped me in school and guided me socially. Taught me to be confident, dress better, eat better, seek knowledge and books. Yes, sometimes I would go down on him in his corvette convertible. It wasn't bad at all and I liked it. Sometimes I would let him perform anilingus on my rosy bud and give me oral. Still to this day it's the hardest i've ever cum. It was a gentle and nice time of life and I am grateful for it.

That is some seriously fucked up shit. I was going to post something about how that made you a messed up fag now lurking Sup Forums like the rest here, but I do actually feel sorry for what happened to you. Damn. Go get help.

I miss cnc :(
But yeah nice bait
SAGE

>Hell, with luck theyll poz our boys.

There is actual footage of a editorial meeting at Breitbart.

Fuck you.

I almost had to throw up because of your video.

Sick.

>Argentina

You still have food?

It's Venezuelans the ones who are starving. Argentina produces enough to feed 400 million peoples.

Haha you were molested as a kid. Fag! Sad!

b8 r8 8/8

Milo is that one gay dude right ?

And also my ex fiance used to bring me that shit back from Malaysia all the time

:) yum