I stand with Palestine, they are moral righteous people and they should defend their land against the filthy Jews

I stand with Palestine, they are moral righteous people and they should defend their land against the filthy Jews.

FREE FREE PALESTINE

youtube.com/watch?v=GO5Cay6GUkM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezkj8fLpn-U&ab_channel=bleu10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–09_Oslo_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck. They're cute.

i love lowkey and have stubbley supported Palestine in the past but growing up is realizing they are both just as fucked, and kinda agreeing with netan yhoo that you shouldn't teach hate in schools.

also suicide bombing is rampant among them, its a new thing to mix up the korans words into saying you still technically die in battle though a self infulcted wound. i think its the sunies ho love the pop or some shit

also the jews are such self righteous cunts who think there doing god work just by existing in a palestinan neighborhoods to gentrify it all

generally this, it make it more interesting to pick a side
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezkj8fLpn-U&ab_channel=bleu10

Not after the J*ws are done with them

Nice Ahmed

Of course. Look at what happened to the entirety of the Middle East after the kikes meddling.

FUCKING KIKES

Jose

Not gonna help you, faggots

FREE PALESTINE!

>If you support Palestine your a cuck

>If you support Israel your a good goy

>If you support neither, then why are you in this thread you faggot

and not a thing of value was lost

Palestinians are white and based.

agreed, goy should have just succumb in 7th hell

only good muslim is a dead muslim.

God save the state of Israel, and may they put an end to Palestinian terrorists.

Thank god not everyone has low standards like you, saffer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008–09_Oslo_riots

only muslim niggers support Palestine

Long live the state of Israel !

If OP had to choose anywhere to be dropped off in the middle East without a gun I guarantee he would choose Israel

Nice , OP, we lost Zimbabwe and South Africa, now turn Israel over to savages why don't you

I've watched the documentaries of the war so many times yet every time i see the statistics it fascinates me how incompetent the muslims are and how Israeli won. amazing!